foreskin restoration

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by toolboylc, Aug 30, 2006.

1. toolboylc

toolboylc New Member

i have always wanted to know what it is like to have an uncut cock. i have been doing some research on the net looking for info on restoration and i was wondering if any one has tried to restore theirs or if any one has gone from uncut to cut and noticed any difference.

2. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hear they use skin from hairless rats. They just graph it on. Isn't that neat?:biggrin1:

3. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cool, I'm gonna hafta look into this...

I always wanted foreskin!

All I want for christmas is some... FORESKIN!

The only thing is im not christian so i dont have christmas!

4. chico8

chico8 New Member

It makes all the difference in the world!

I was around 35 when my willy started to get less sensitive. I just thought it was a matter of getting older. One day came across something on FR and realized that the lack of a foreskin might be why it was getting harder to perform.

Oral sex never appealed to me. I'm not huge but rarely found anyone who could give me a decent blow job and even have a couple of small scars from bad ones. I was also cut very tightly, I had no loose skin at all. I always envied the guys who were cut loosely as they didn't need lube to jo with. As a result of my restoration, I'm now 3/8 of an inch longer than I was before. All guys who restore gain in width due to the extra skin and quite a few gain a fraction in length.

The first day I jacked off without lube was amazing. I'd been restoring for about 3 months so my glans had become soft and moist like it is supposed to be so there was additional sensitivity there but the feeling of the skin rolling over my corona was mind boggling. To think my most powerful orgasm didn't happen until I was about 37 or so. All those wasted years, sigh....

Anyway, I'm about 2/3 of the way there now and sex has never been better, what's more, I even like getting blowjobs now and no longer flinch when a mouth heads for my dick! Also, don't need lube anymore to jo and I've found that tight holes are more satisfying as the skin stays more or less in one place while thrusting rather than getting friction burns.

5. SteveHd

Gold Member

I'm about 2/3...3/4 done and it's worth the effort. It takes a lot of time but there are benefits other than better sex. For instance eliminating chafing from underwear and other fabrics. That's a 24x365 benefit.

See: http://www.norm.org/ for an overview and a good list of credible resources.

6. jfrsndvs

jfrsndvs Member

Albums:
    I have been restoring for about a month now, and have noticed a difference in more skin when flacid, and I also notice more slidable skin when I am erect too, it will take me a while, but from what I have noticed, it's well worth the time invested.

7. vegasnola

vegasnola New Member

Albums:
    what restoration methods are you all using??

8. SteveHd

Gold Member

I used a tugahoy for about a year then switched to a TLC tugger which I've been using for about two years. I estimate I'll need ~1 more year. I'm pretty sure no more than that. I keep the tension mild/moderate for better comfort.

So far, I love it. None of the well-reported "problems" such as smell, smegma, and on and on and on.

9. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Being cut at birth I like a lot of other guys alway wondered what it would be like to have a foreskin. Then I found out you could actually grow it back. Wow! So I've been using the TLC Tugger for a few weeks now and have seen some growth. Wonder if there are any others out there restoring?

10. Wrey

Wrey New Member

I am also very much interested in restoring. If you check my gallery you wil see that I am also pierced. Anyone currently restoring who is also pierced?

11. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Well I'm not pierced, but I don't think that should have any bearing on you restoring your foreskin. It's not that difficult and doesn't hurt at at but it does take time. I mean it doesn't happen over night and if you are interested there are many websites out there that can help you deside what is best for you. You might consider re-piercing when the job is done cause you'll have a lot more skin to work with. Sex will actually be better, including masterbation.

12. chico8

chico8 New Member

Yep, I have a 2 gauge PA. If I restore for long periods of time, sometimes the PA makes things a little sore. I've been thinking of getting a 6 gauge just for restoring. I find that my curved barbell is much more comfortable than the circular one.

13. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
    for foreskin revival:

pump
    masturbate
    repeat

14. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    My last word of the day, every guy ought to have a foreskin... its just natural. It feels great whether your having gay or straight sex or jackin off, or working the skin serves its purpose which is to make us "feel" better. Our head is supposed to be covered or the "maker" wouldn't have put it there otherwise.

15. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

wish I had a foreskin I dont like men looking at the head of my cock in the lockerroom

what does the Head look like afer restoration?

16. Ed69

Gold Member

Here is where you start looking,send a P.M. if you want more.:smile:

NORM - The National Organization of Restoring Men

17. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Several guys have mentioned successfully using the TLC Tugger. In your opinions, is it one of teh more effective devices? I don't have much extra skin, despite manual tugging. How much is needed for it to stay on?
    Dave

18. SteveHd

Gold Member

Dave, I'm using TLC/tugger and I like it. I started F/R with a Tugahoy, then switched to a "mini" TLC, then regular-size TLC. The "mini" doesn't need as much skin but I can't state a quantity. Before starting my skin was "loose," about CI-2, so that made things a little easier. If in doubt, try the "mini".

19. D_John Bareass

D_John Bareass New Member

[FONT=&quot]To recap what I have written before:
    It took me about three years to regain the foreskin that I enjoy today. However it took about another three years of tugging the skin over the head of my penis before it would stay there all of the time, even during nocturnal erections. I recall the most amazing thing that I noticed was the increased sensitivity of the head, how moist and smooth it looked. A truly new sensation to me was the stretching of the inner lining of the foreskin during masturbation, what a remarkable feeling. I have had my foreskin for about fifteen years now, have fooled many and would never want to go back.
    The method I used was taping, then cones and tape.
    [/FONT]

Draft saved Draft deleted