Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've recently become very interested in restoring my foreskin. there are so many times seeing a gorgeous uncut cock makes me so envious and sad that part of me was taken away. my main goal would be for aesthetic reasons. i have no issues with sensitvity, but think I would certainly be thrilled with skin rolling over my head.

I think my circumcision would be characterized as "high and tight" circumcision. only over the past couple of days did i realize what this meant. is it true that having the circ scar farther up your shaft means the you have more foreskin that was left and more shaft skin that was removed? If this is correct, i'm curious if this is a benefit for restoration? it seems i still have plenty of shaft skin, so maybe stretching this will actually be possible.

this will probably sound really silly, but for the past week i've been keeping skin rolled over the head of my cock throughout most of the day, and last night over night with.......the clear measuring cup from a bottle of NyQuil :) i have read how many years it may take to see meaningful results, but i have to say, i'm shocked how much i change i noticed just playing with the medicine cup for the past 96 hours! it's surely just stretching that would return quickly, but it is sure encouraging. it's a bit thrilling throughout the day, too, to know i'm packaged a bit differently :)

anyway..as silly as it sounds, the nyquil cup has given me a bit of insight into how some of the various devices and methods may be used. and, the changes over the past few days make me hopeful that over some time and using something a bit more suitable may achieve pleasing results.

Refining the way I tape so it can be easy. Doing about an hour a day. I am using three layers of tape each flipping the tape side, so the inside is not sticky. I’m wondering whether or not I should use a cock ring also, though I haven’t in the past. The upper ball is designed to go into the skin, but it’s easier to tape it this way. Just giving people ideas.

I tape when erect, if you have enough skin for it, you get better line up.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: