Foreskin restoration

pol1234

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Should I start restoring my foreskin? I'm in my teens and I know it will take a long time but I wanna know other peoples experiences, especially since I'm gonna be doing it manually by hand cause I can't buy any tugging machines and stuff like that. Does it actually feel any better? will it affect my penis growth? and will iy look natural? give me your experiences.

Rayb1054

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes you should start as soon as you can the only regret I have is that I did not start when I was in my teens it feels so much better makes a night and day difference When I first started I actually use homemade devices there’s all different ways you can make it device

Rayb1054

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Should I start restoring my foreskin? I'm in my teens and I know it will take a long time but I wanna know other peoples experiences, especially since I'm gonna be doing it manually by hand cause I can't buy any tugging machines and stuff like that. Does it actually feel any better? will it affect my penis growth? and will iy look natural? give me your experiences.
This is my second response I don’t think the freshman work the right way yes you should start as soon as you can the only regret I have is I did not start when I was in my teens now that I know how good it feels I would’ve started this along time ago it makes a night and day difference of how it feels it is worth the time it takes if you have any questions I do not I have a problem answering them I talk to guys about this almost every day since I started doing mine

As everyone will state, If you need to chat about it or anything. Us restorers can all help :)

I regret that I stopped at flaccid coverage in my 20’s. Started again about 6 months ago and the difference was so worth it. It takes dedication and time. The results WILL manifest.

I use weight.

Being younger, you will restore faster. You should definetly start.

Reactions: Wei

ok i'm going to start restoring then, what should i do to prepare, how should i start, how often should i do it and whhat should i do? how do you make homemade machines? help!!
Message sent.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok i'm going to start restoring then, what should i do to prepare, how should i start, how often should i do it and whhat should i do? how do you make homemade machines? help!!
Why on earth do you wanna restore? Being cut is cleaner, healthier and in my opinion looks a lot better than those anteaters. I have a friend who got cut in his teens and says it also feels better if you're cut.

Reactions: 622675

Why on earth do you wanna restore? Being cut is cleaner, healthier and in my opinion looks a lot better than those anteaters. I have a friend who got cut in his teens and says it also feels better if you're cut.
I’m restoring and am practically indistinguishable (though I have more to go). I disagree with all of this. Best thing I ever did.

Any many other restorers will agree.

It’s not healthier being cut. Depending on the the person with the dick, not being clean is laziness, not all uncut guys have anteaters.

Last edited by a moderator:

pol1234

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I mean my brother is uncut and he had to get cut for medical reasons and he says it feels worse now so yeah

No such thing. When the foreskin is removed so are the nerves. You can stretch the skin but the nerves don’t come back you just have stretched skin.
That’s not accurate. You are growing new skin. The term “stretching” is misleading. There is an initial period of this before the cells start to divide and grow. Think about this for a minute.

And if you think you are still correct, look at the videos here, it’s not “stretching”:

index

And quite frankly sir, until you actually do it, you can’t even comment.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That’s not accurate. You are growing new skin. The term “stretching” is misleading. There is an initial period of this before the cells start to divide and grow. Think about this for a minute.

And if you think you are still correct, look at the videos here, it’s not “stretching”:

index

And quite frankly sir, until you actually do it, you can’t even comment.
It can only work if you still have a lot of inner foreskin left. If not, it's impossible. Then you only stretch the shaft skin.

Reactions: 4skinrestore