Foreskin Restoration

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I curious about some of the side effects associtated with foreskin restoration. I want to know if this process could cause loss in girth or lenght from the penis. If this is the case, I would rather not restore. I also have heard a few people tell me that it can add length and girth to the penis, is this true? My shaft skin is rather tight and with full hard erections, I expereince minor pain at times. I recently purchased a DTR and am looking forward to using it after I gather more info from the members at LPSG.

I would like to hear from those of you, who have finished this process or who are are in the process of restoring.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dudes, my brother just had his first baby boy the other day, so I went to hospital to visit. Well I showed up and shortly after, the baby needed changing. I helped out and noticed he was not cut yet. Everything looked normal though. Next thing you know the nurse comes in and asked if the baby is to be circumsized. They both quickly answered yes. Well next thing you know, we are in a minor arguement as to whether it is better or worse to have a circumsized penis. I heard that it was healthier to be uncut. And besides, God gave us that skin for a reason, right? Well the baby is gone for about a half an hour and came back of course crying uncontrollably. After some time, the mom's sister decided it was time to change the diaper. OMG! There was blood all over the diaper and his fucking dick that was so beautiful and healthy before looked like Texas Chainsaw Massacre - completely mutilated. Seriously, it looked WAY worse than I thought it was supposed to be. All I have to say is fuck that barbaric practice. If I have a boy, no way in hell is his dick getting fucked up like that. BTW, I am circumsized myself. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Reactions: waistband

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been restoring off and on for 5 years or so.

I was cut extremely tightly at birth. (idiot doctor!!!!) My shaft skin did not move at all when I was erect. Like you, I also experienced pain when I was hard. Not all the time, but enough to know that an erection was not always a pleasurable thing.

When I started restoring, my erect penis was ~ 7 5/8 inches long. Now I'm a hair shy of 8". Over the years, I've read of other guys who've experienced the same thing. Not all, mind you but some. The theory seems to be that a tight cut forces the penis back into the body.

I'm not sure where you got your information about girth reduction due to foreskin restoration. It's simply false.

Foreskin restoration involves skin growth. Not unlike what is used on conjoined twins. With them, they place a balloon under the skin and slowly inflate it over a period of weeks or months.

More skin = a thicker dick.

The most visible aspect of my restoration is the additional length while flaccid. Before I was about 3.5 inches, now I'm about 4.5. Once again because my dick isn't being pulled back into my body. It's also substantially thicker than it was before and this is due to the new skin that has been grown.

Most but not all foreskins are fairly thin. Most restored foreskins will be on the thicker side. Mostly because the thinnest part of a foreskin is at the tip and circumcision permanently removes that.

Your results will vary. There is no formula to follow. However, you say that you're 6.5" flaccid and 8.5" erect, I would tend to think you might not gain much if any length. That's just my opinion though. I've never seen another restored foreskin other than my own.

Foreskin restoration is not necessarily an all or nothing process. Some guys have chosen simply to grow enough new skin so that the skin glides over the shaft. This eliminates the need for lube while masturbating and avoids the painful and potentially dangerous fissures that are an inevitable result of a tight cut.

Most of all, having skin has made my orgasms into something fantastic. Before they were mere imitations of the real thing. Now, they might not be what they would have been had I not been cut but, man, they're amazing.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see why it has to be done to babies. I think it's immoral, actually (not circumcision in general, but circumcision to babies).

I'm totally fine with it staying a legal practice, but I think guys should be able to make up their own mind about whether or not they want it done when they're older. The choice shouldn't be made for them when they have no ability to voice an opinion.

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im glad it was done while i was a baby. that shit would hurt and i don't remember a thing. it's not really a life event that i identify enough with to look back and say "i wish i could have chosen".

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not really a life event that i identify enough with to look back and say "i wish i could have chosen".

Yes, but some guys do.

You wouldn't be willing to put up with some post-surgery pain (if you even ended up deciding to have it done) in order to allow others the freedom to choose for themself? (Hint: It's America, you're supposed to say Hell yeah! :))

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree 100%. Circumcision in adulthood is not only A LOT more painful, but it can be dangerous as well...like all surgeries. Not that my opinion counts, but I think uncircumcised penises are just plain ugly. Sorry if that offends anyone in the "skin" club. It's a personal opinion which I am entitled to. To each his own...pardon the pun.

As far as others making decisions that affect your life, having your foreskin removed shortly after birth sould be the least of your worries...

im glad it was done while i was a baby. that shit would hurt and i don't remember a thing. it's not really a life event that i identify enough with to look back and say "i wish i could have chosen".

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but some guys do.

You wouldn't be willing to put up with some post-surgery pain (if you even ended up deciding to have it done) in order to allow others the freedom to choose for themself? (Hint: It's America, you're supposed to say Hell yeah! :))

no, not really. if i hadn't gotten it done then i would not have done it at all. it turned out very conveniently. although i do find the notion of circumcision turning into a human rights argument thoroughly amusing :)

BEFORE IT GETS TO THAT....

Keep this thread on topic. There are threads on circumcision in the Healthy Penis forum. If you want to hear about why it's a rights and health issue, you'll find plenty of information.

Next....

No, restoration does not shrink the penis at all. If anything it lengthens it. The constant tension from the restoration devices stimulates the cells to divide. The amount of length gained varies by individual and some men don't seem to gain at all, however the potential is there. Either way, the modern restoration devices are far easier to use than tape alone and allow restoration to happen more quickly.

Restoration, if anything, also helps with girth. Not to the same degree as length, but like PE, it's hard to gain in one dimension without gaining something in the other.

fish tacos

Just Browsing
Media
Hello Chance,

As someone with a bit of resto experience, I thought I'd come out of the dark in hopes of offering you a little help. You can see by my post count that I'm new here at LPSG--I found this board while doing a search for some resto information myself. Otherwise, I have no business being here, as I hopelessly don't measure up in the relevant department. Oh well.

Have no fear, you will not loose either length or girth because of resto. Unless, of course, you do something so colossally dumb as to destroy your penis. Length gains are rare, but do happen. Girth gains are more common, simply because more shaft skin is occupying the same area. No one who realizes those gains has ever complained, to be sure, except that a length gain can require an extended restoration effort to get reliable coverage.

Dramatic improvement in sensation is the norm for successful restorers. You have that to anticipate.

Restoration is not easy. It is a multi-year process, except in the rarest of cases. But then, large penises are rare, and you made out just fine in that department, so maybe you'll be lucky.

Be patient. Don't let your expectations get out of hand, as that is a sure path to disappointment. Most men who try restoration give it up eventually. It really takes unusual determination and persistence to regain a semblance of a functional foreskin.

Be cautious, use common sense, and pay attention to what your body is telling you. It's easy to hurt yourself. There's no place for male-pattern-boldness in resto.

The device you ordered is tapeless, which is convenient and less fussy. However, it can only get hold of your skin by capturing it between two mating components. Excessive tension or poor fit can stop blood flow, signaled by either throbbing or pain (sometimes severe). You MUST pay close attention to what you're feeling.

You may not be able to tolerate your DTR if you haven't sufficient loose skin already. It will take experimentation to know. Be prepared to fall back to another method to obtain needed skin looseness to allow safe use of your DTR. This approach is very common among new restorers due to the commonality of aggressive infant circumcision. I was cut quite tight, but was able to get going with careful use of T-tapes.

Which ever method(s) you employ, allow lots of time for experimentation with regard to finding a tugging regimen that fits well into your lifestyle. There's no set formula, no matter what some say, with regard to what constitutes the "best" path to growing new skin. Some do best going nearly 24/7, while others swear by less rigorous part-time schedules. You'll have to find your own way.

Try to make your tugging as comfortable and safe as will allow it to fade away into the back ground of your daily life. When you begin it's always on your mind, and the time simply drags by glacially slow. Once it becomes a routine part of your daily stuff then the time starts to pass quickly and you stand a better chance to really see the results you want.

Tons of information about foreskin resto is on the net--perhaps you've already been doing lots of research. If not, spend some time googling. You can greatly benefit from the experiences of those who've gone before you. The Restore List (sorry, don't have the URL handy) can be a great resource. It's a board dedicated to the process, although it can get a bit melodramatic at times. Don't get too focussed on the stories of fast, incredible restorations. Those simply are not anywhere near the norm. Two full years would be a fantastic success. Some can do it, most cannot.

About me: I started a few years ago, and struggled along for approximately two years. Tightly circ'd as an infant, with resulting tight-skinned erections. Chafed, damaged skin was common after masturbation. I remember my early erections feeling amazingly tight. Lots of teen wanking slightly loosened things, but not enough to allow simple masturbation without some kind of lube to reduce risk of skin damage.

Most of my tugging was done with T-tapes. Although I got generally used to the things, it never was trouble-free due to inevitable tape failure. I sweat readily and work as a carpenter, so tapes often let go way too soon. I hung in there until the TugAhoy device came on the market and switched to that, but before long had to stop due to skin pinching issues I could not solve. The idea was great, but I could not adapt to it. It's most likely just an individual thing, as others have had great results with the TA. Restoration experiences are unique to each tugger trying to get the job done.

Having had enough of struggling and in the middle of an apparent cessation of skin growth, I decided to let go and get on with life for a while. Now I'm ready to start again, and like you am going to try a DTR (as well as the CAT II Q). I'm hoping not to repeat my TA problems, and definitely do not want to return to anything involving tape.

My results: I'd say that I managed over the two years (mostly close to 24/7 regime) to grow at least one full inch of new skin. Keep in mind this is from a guy having lots of tugging issues along the way. It's all new skin. There is now a nice pile of wrinkled skin against my corona (flaccid) that never was there during my adult years preceding my resto attempt. During erection I have much more skin glide--no more chafing. That was a huge change. My warm weather flaccid length is generally greater.

Well into my tugging (with tapes), I experienced a significant increase in sensitivity, primarily in the inner foreskin remnant, but somewhat also in my glans. I cannot remember ever feeling those sensations prior, even as a teen with teen virility. That improved sensation disappeared shortly after I ceased tugging, as my glans and inner foreskin were no longer protected. I have almost no feeling now.

You may get the idea that I'm not exactly a raving enthusiast about foreskin resto. I'm not. It's not easy; it's not quick. I'm lazy and impatient, so you see it's not a great combination going on there. I'm starting again because as much as I hated the process of restoring, I hate being circumcised even more. I got a taste of the potential benefits. They're real and significant.

I had better stop now as I've gone on long enough. Just let me emphasize that common sense and patience are essential to a healthy foreskin restoration effort. Be careful and you'll likely do well. No restorer ever complained about worlds-better orgasms! :biggrin1:

Best of luck to ya!

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dudes, my brother just had his first baby boy the other day, so I went to hospital to visit. Well I showed up and shortly after, the baby needed changing. I helped out and noticed he was not cut yet. Everything looked normal though. Next thing you know the nurse comes in and asked if the baby is to be circumsized. They both quickly answered yes. Well next thing you know, we are in a minor arguement as to whether it is better or worse to have a circumsized penis. I heard that it was healthier to be uncut. And besides, God gave us that skin for a reason, right? Well the baby is gone for about a half an hour and came back of course crying uncontrollably. After some time, the mom's sister decided it was time to change the diaper. OMG! There was blood all over the diaper and his fucking dick that was so beautiful and healthy before looked like Texas Chainsaw Massacre - completely mutilated. Seriously, it looked WAY worse than I thought it was supposed to be. All I have to say is fuck that barbaric practice. If I have a boy, no way in hell is his dick getting fucked up like that. BTW, I am circumsized myself. What are your guys thoughts on this?

I agree that this should not be done. When my son was born I said NO.
I am not cut and I am glad I am not. My wife likes me the way I am and besides, IF we cut skin away are we not in a essence making the penis thinner?

:fing02::fing02:

Hello Chance,

As someone with a bit of resto experience, I thought I'd come out of the dark in hopes of offering you a little help. You can see by my post count that I'm new here at LPSG--I found this board while doing a search for some resto information myself. Otherwise, I have no business being here, as I hopelessly don't measure up in the relevant department. Oh well.

Have no fear, you will not loose either length or girth because of resto. Unless, of course, you do something so colossally dumb as to destroy your penis. Length gains are rare, but do happen. Girth gains are more common, simply because more shaft skin is occupying the same area. No one who realizes those gains has ever complained, to be sure, except that a length gain can require an extended restoration effort to get reliable coverage.

Dramatic improvement in sensation is the norm for successful restorers. You have that to anticipate.

Restoration is not easy. It is a multi-year process, except in the rarest of cases. But then, large penises are rare, and you made out just fine in that department, so maybe you'll be lucky.

Be patient. Don't let your expectations get out of hand, as that is a sure path to disappointment. Most men who try restoration give it up eventually. It really takes unusual determination and persistence to regain a semblance of a functional foreskin.

Be cautious, use common sense, and pay attention to what your body is telling you. It's easy to hurt yourself. There's no place for male-pattern-boldness in resto.

The device you ordered is tapeless, which is convenient and less fussy. However, it can only get hold of your skin by capturing it between two mating components. Excessive tension or poor fit can stop blood flow, signaled by either throbbing or pain (sometimes severe). You MUST pay close attention to what you're feeling.

You may not be able to tolerate your DTR if you haven't sufficient loose skin already. It will take experimentation to know. Be prepared to fall back to another method to obtain needed skin looseness to allow safe use of your DTR. This approach is very common among new restorers due to the commonality of aggressive infant circumcision. I was cut quite tight, but was able to get going with careful use of T-tapes.

Which ever method(s) you employ, allow lots of time for experimentation with regard to finding a tugging regimen that fits well into your lifestyle. There's no set formula, no matter what some say, with regard to what constitutes the "best" path to growing new skin. Some do best going nearly 24/7, while others swear by less rigorous part-time schedules. You'll have to find your own way.

Try to make your tugging as comfortable and safe as will allow it to fade away into the back ground of your daily life. When you begin it's always on your mind, and the time simply drags by glacially slow. Once it becomes a routine part of your daily stuff then the time starts to pass quickly and you stand a better chance to really see the results you want.

Tons of information about foreskin resto is on the net--perhaps you've already been doing lots of research. If not, spend some time googling. You can greatly benefit from the experiences of those who've gone before you. The Restore List (sorry, don't have the URL handy) can be a great resource. It's a board dedicated to the process, although it can get a bit melodramatic at times. Don't get too focussed on the stories of fast, incredible restorations. Those simply are not anywhere near the norm. Two full years would be a fantastic success. Some can do it, most cannot.

About me: I started a few years ago, and struggled along for approximately two years. Tightly circ'd as an infant, with resulting tight-skinned erections. Chafed, damaged skin was common after masturbation. I remember my early erections feeling amazingly tight. Lots of teen wanking slightly loosened things, but not enough to allow simple masturbation without some kind of lube to reduce risk of skin damage.

Most of my tugging was done with T-tapes. Although I got generally used to the things, it never was trouble-free due to inevitable tape failure. I sweat readily and work as a carpenter, so tapes often let go way too soon. I hung in there until the TugAhoy device came on the market and switched to that, but before long had to stop due to skin pinching issues I could not solve. The idea was great, but I could not adapt to it. It's most likely just an individual thing, as others have had great results with the TA. Restoration experiences are unique to each tugger trying to get the job done.

Having had enough of struggling and in the middle of an apparent cessation of skin growth, I decided to let go and get on with life for a while. Now I'm ready to start again, and like you am going to try a DTR (as well as the CAT II Q). I'm hoping not to repeat my TA problems, and definitely do not want to return to anything involving tape.

My results: I'd say that I managed over the two years (mostly close to 24/7 regime) to grow at least one full inch of new skin. Keep in mind this is from a guy having lots of tugging issues along the way. It's all new skin. There is now a nice pile of wrinkled skin against my corona (flaccid) that never was there during my adult years preceding my resto attempt. During erection I have much more skin glide--no more chafing. That was a huge change. My warm weather flaccid length is generally greater.

Well into my tugging (with tapes), I experienced a significant increase in sensitivity, primarily in the inner foreskin remnant, but somewhat also in my glans. I cannot remember ever feeling those sensations prior, even as a teen with teen virility. That improved sensation disappeared shortly after I ceased tugging, as my glans and inner foreskin were no longer protected. I have almost no feeling now.

You may get the idea that I'm not exactly a raving enthusiast about foreskin resto. I'm not. It's not easy; it's not quick. I'm lazy and impatient, so you see it's not a great combination going on there. I'm starting again because as much as I hated the process of restoring, I hate being circumcised even more. I got a taste of the potential benefits. They're real and significant.

I had better stop now as I've gone on long enough. Just let me emphasize that common sense and patience are essential to a healthy foreskin restoration effort. Be careful and you'll likely do well. No restorer ever complained about worlds-better orgasms! :biggrin1:

Best of luck to ya!

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I've been restoring off and on for 5 years or so.

When I started restoring, my erect penis was ~ 7 5/8 inches long. Now I'm a hair shy of 8". Over the years, I've read of other guys who've experienced the same thing. Not all, mind you but some. The theory seems to be that a tight cut forces the penis back into the body.

I'm not sure where you got your information about girth reduction due to foreskin restoration. It's simply false.

More skin = a thicker dick.

The most visible aspect of my restoration is the additional length while flaccid. Before I was about 3.5 inches, now I'm about 4.5. Once again because my dick isn't being pulled back into my body. It's also substantially thicker than it was before and this is due to the new skin that has been grown.

Most but not all foreskins are fairly thin. Most restored foreskins will be on the thicker side. Mostly because the thinnest part of a foreskin is at the tip and circumcision permanently removes that.

Your results will vary. There is no formula to follow. However, you say that you're 6.5" flaccid and 8.5" erect, I would tend to think you might not gain much if any length. That's just my opinion though. I've never seen another restored foreskin other than my own.

Foreskin restoration is not necessarily an all or nothing process. Some guys have chosen simply to grow enough new skin so that the skin glides over the shaft. This eliminates the need for lube while masturbating and avoids the painful and potentially dangerous fissures that are an inevitable result of a tight cut.

Most of all, having skin has made my orgasms into something fantastic. Before they were mere imitations of the real thing. Now, they might not be what they would have been had I not been cut but, man, they're amazing.

Very interesting to hear that you actually gained some length and girth and didn't lose any! I had quite a few people tell me the opposite. It makes more sense to me that one would actually make gains and not lose them through this process.

I cannot wait to start to experience the explosive orgasms after my glans regains it's sensitivity again! I also am looking forward to having a looser shaft of skin to play with and looking more intact. I'm not sure how far I'll go, or what level I want to reach in order to restore, but I do look forward to the adventure/challenge that comes with this process.

BEFORE IT GETS TO THAT....

No, restoration does not shrink the penis at all. If anything it lengthens it. The constant tension from the restoration devices stimulates the cells to divide. The amount of length gained varies by individual and some men don't seem to gain at all, however the potential is there. Either way, the modern restoration devices are far easier to use than tape alone and allow restoration to happen more quickly.

Restoration, if anything, also helps with girth. Not to the same degree as length, but like PE, it's hard to gain in one dimension without gaining something in the other.

Oh my...I guess I won't be complaining should I gain more length and girth, and I would only be upset should I lose it. However, from everyones comments here, I believe I have nothing to really worry about, other than how my partner might react to an increase in size!

Hello Chance,

Best of luck to ya!

:fing02::fing02:

Good luck with your restoration, and thank for the very detailed explanation and your eye witness report on your own restoration. Why do you think you hang longer now? Is this because of the added length?

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im EXTREMELY intrigued about getting my foreskin restored... but I don't have any clue how difficult it'll be...

although, heh, I do really wonder what my dick would be like with a foreskin...

:D

I agree hotrocker,,,i am interested in having my 4skin restored too. after reading the previous posts it seems like a long process...and yes i wonder too what my cock would look like with the skin!

Im EXTREMELY intrigued about getting my foreskin restored... but I don't have any clue how difficult it'll be...

although, heh, I do really wonder what my dick would be like with a foreskin...

:D

I can give you an idea if you post a flaccid shot while standing. Absolutely, completely, flaccid. Let me know when you get one posted.

You're actually very lucky because whomever did your circumcision left a LOT of inside skin. See on your penis where the color changes from pink to brown? All that pink skin from the glans down is the interior lining of your foreskin. The outer skin would have been like the skin on your penis below the circumcision scar.

It looks like you're skin is pretty tight when you're erect. Do you have any play in it at all? Can you pull the shaft skin over the glans to masturbate or do you need lube?

Restoration can give you back something of your foreskin. You won't have the super-sensitive frenar band or frenulum back, but you can have back that inner foreskin tissue keeping your glans internalized as it's supposed to be. Once the inner skin is restored, it will go back to acting like normal foreskin should. Your glans will become softer and more sensitive and so will the inner skin.

Post a completely flaccid shot and let me know when it's up. Restoration occurs when you're flaccid so it's really important to see where your starting point is.

Restoration is cool and it feels great. It's worth the effort. Two MDs I've seen couldn't tell it was restored and yes, sex is better and not having the glans rub against my clothing is wonderful relief. Post in this thread or IM me. I'd be happy to give you resources to help.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I curious about some of the side effects associtated with foreskin restoration. I want to know if this process could cause loss in girth or lenght from the penis. If this is the case, I would rather not restore. I also have heard a few people tell me that it can add length and girth to the penis, is this true? My shaft skin is rather tight and with full hard erections, I expereince minor pain at times. I recently purchased a DTR and am looking forward to using it after I gather more info from the members at LPSG.

I would like to hear from those of you, who have finished this process or who are are in the process of restoring.

ALL THE BEST AND HOPE ALL GOES WELL CHANCE...KEEP US UPDATED WITH REGULAR POSTS MATE!
:smile: