Foreskin Restoration

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The glans is the only thing proven responsible for ejaculation, ...
Can you cite original research published in a peer-reviewed professional journal to back that?

I can ejaculate without ever touching my glans. Many other guys can do likewise. When younger I could ejaculate without touching my dick! Apparently other things are "responsible" for ejaculation.
... the foreskin is a bunch of tissue that can be found all over the body ...
Amazing! I've got "foreskin" all over my body! Gee whiz, what we can learn on the internet!

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
The sensitive area is the HEAD of the penis, not the skin around it, the foreskin is about as sensitive as your elbow, and there is absolutely not evidence that cutting it off does anything except make it look bigger and prevent infection.

Female circumcision involves splicing of the clitoris which would be the equivalent to cutting the head of the penis and maybe that is what youre referring to.

Incorrect! It is almost as sensitive as the glans itself, and sometimes more so!

The five most sensitive points on a penis are supposed to be on the foreskin.

Yes..true!

The thing is you'll never have a foreskin because it's already been cut off, all you'll have is a piece of skin that's behind the glans that's all stretched out, it won't be a foreskin. A foreskin has a thinner membranous inner skin also and lubricating ducts and all of those factors thrown together make up for the sensitivity of that organ. Covering the glans with elongated skin from the shaft will help the head to be less dry and hopefully enhance the sensations that it already has. If my elbows were as sensitive as my foreskin I would be hurting every time that I leaned on them, so that is not true at all, not in my case. I wonder if that statement was made by a skinless person? We'll never know how it feels for either one unless we've had skin and then had it removed to do that comparison.

Exactly!

Well I have a vagina and a clitoris, so no, it was made by someone with skin. I wonder how sensitive the head of your penis is after several years of being choked by a bag of skin...

Extremely sensitive!

The foreskin on the penis and the skin on the elbow both contain nerve endings called "stretch receptors". Stretch receptors are designed to allow your skin to stretch, not feel pleasure. This being the reason why circumcision does not even hurt in the early stages of life and why blowjobs dont consist of licking someone's foreskin. The foreskin is expendible, ugly, unecessary, and a haven for smegma bacillus.

That is a very ignorant statement you made if you believe it does not hurt a baby boy when he is circumcised!

Sorry but that's a ridiculous statement to make that circumcision does not hurt, anyone with any experience of babies will tell you that those babies are definitely feeling extreme pain, the pain response is often not understood in babies and young children, they often respond to pain first with screams then with silence and unscrupulous doctors will use this as evidence that it doesn't hurt. That's bullshit.

Incidentally women also produce smegma, when are you having your clit excised?

Exactly!

Stop calling someone a "troll" because you disagree with them. I dont personally attack you, make fun of your hobbies, or rip on you for being Jewish, and you have no right to attack me.

You're a troll because you haven't defended your argument with any proof, even going so far as to tell men what they can or cannot feel with their penis. Instead you've descended into the ignorant's last defenses: mockery and vitriol.

Clearly you have entered into an argument which you are completely unprepared to argue beyond giving your opinion on a piece of anatomy you do not own beyond the hunk of latex in your nightstand. A dildo is no more a man than a fleshlight is a woman.

I submit that you are a misandrist who envies the penis and is so furious that you can't have one that you'd rather all men have theirs mutiliated or taken from them. You've come to a site dedicated to large penises (odd enough for a lesbian) without any curiosity beyond the amount of damage you can do to the men here. You have some serious psychological issues and need help.

Worst of all, your insults are shamefully lame for a GLBT. Oscar Wilde and Noel Coward should rise from their graves just to tag team you. That alone makes me suspect you aren't a lesbian at all, perhaps not even a woman, just some man who feels that if any male resents being circumcised and tries to recover what forcibly removed from his body, that it makes your own penis somehow less than it should be (which, if it's attached to YOU, certainly will).

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You're a troll because you haven't defended your argument with any proof, even going so far as to tell men what they can or cannot feel with their penis. Instead you've descended into the ignorant's last defenses: mockery and vitriol.

Clearly you have entered into an argument which you are completely unprepared to argue beyond giving your opinion on a piece of anatomy you do not own beyond the hunk of latex in your nightstand. A dildo is no more a man than a fleshlight is a woman.

I submit that you are a misandrist who envies the penis and is so furious that you can't have one that you'd rather all men have theirs mutiliated or taken from them. You've come to a site dedicated to large penises (odd enough for a lesbian) without any curiosity beyond the amount of damage you can do to the men here. You have some serious psychological issues and need help.

Worst of all, your insults are shamefully lame for a GLBT. Oscar Wilde and Noel Coward should rise from their graves just to tag team you. That alone makes me suspect you aren't a lesbian at all, perhaps not even a woman, just some man who feels that if any male resents being circumcised and tries to recover what forcibly removed from his body, that it makes your own penis somehow less than it should be.

Thank you!

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media

Worst of all, your insults are shamefully lame for a GLBT. Oscar Wilde and Noel Coward should rise from their graves just to tag team you. That alone makes me suspect you aren't a lesbian at all, perhaps not even a woman, just some man who feels that if any male resents being circumcised and tries to recover what forcibly removed from his body, that it makes your own penis somehow less than it should be (which, if it's attached to YOU, certainly will).

You took the words out of my mouth!

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

Account Disabled
Media
a bag of skin ... hmmm! interesting choice of words but that would be the scrotum not the foreskin and even if a foreskin was a bag of skin that would indicate that it has room in it - not choked, confining or anything like it. You on the other hand are choking in bile because of your penis envy.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BS?

O.K. I made a slight error: they tested one area on the glans and one on the shaft plus one [quoting the study] on the "volar surface of the forearm" whatever that is. A total of 3 areas.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
BS?

O.K. I made a slight error: they tested one area on the glans and one on the shaft plus one [quoting the study] on the "volar surface of the forearm" whatever that is. A total of 3 areas.

Then the testing was flawed....it is a known fact that the foreskin causes the glans to me much more HIGHLY sensitive than ANY circumcised male would experience.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
BS?

but that doesnt make any sense

It most certainly does....the glans nerves are at the surface...and when a child is circumcised those nerves are covered over..and less sensitive. Also the foreskin has lots of nerves and blood vessels in it; which also make it highly sensitive as well!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Then the testing was flawed....it is a known fact that the foreskin causes the glans to me much more HIGHLY sensitive than ANY circumcised male would experience.
Sorry to contradict you but it isn't a "known fact" that an intact glans is more sensitive than a cut glans. There are anecdotal comments to that effect and the Sorrells et al study demonstrated that but so far that study isn't well known. Likewise, "much more HIGHLY sensitive" is an exaggeration. The magnitude of the difference is unknown. Don't believe everything you read on the F/R forums.:smile:

And I wouldn't go so far as to say "the testing was flawed". I figure Ms Payne got the measurements she published but I see problems in other aspects: number of subjects (40), only one area on glans tested, and no testing of areas such as the corona, sulcus, and a few others that are common to both intact and cut. And then there's the problem that the foreskin, frenulum, and other non-common areas were excluded. Plenty of concerns but it might be accurate as far as it went. If they picked a dull area on the glans [there are some that are known] then they may have found "no difference".

fish tacos

Just Browsing
Media
Hell, I'm cut (as an infant), and I've cum without glans stimulation. They left a small bit of my frenulum, and that's what did the job for me. It's not easy to do any more due to the overall loss of sensation, but it was great. Feeling greatly improved while doing FR a few years ago, but was lost when I stopped, so now I'm back to it. With lots of luck I'll make it to completion. Nature didn't fuck up evolving the foreskin, else it would have disappeared long ago. Hack your body all you want as an adult. Leave the infants alone.

B_felipegarcia

Just Browsing
Media
I'm cut and the head of my penis is definitely the most the sensitive part of my penis, I get about as much from touching my foreskin as I do from touching my balls. I would never want skin covering the head of my penis.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Babies cant see in the first month, cant hear deep voices, and if getting less than 1 mm of skin clipped off causes pain, I'd like to know who's tax dollars are being wasted every time you head to the ER for a surface scratch.
It's more than a millimeter that is removed; probably closer to a centimeter. f you doubt this, take a look at the product catalogue:

Hollister - US: Obstetrics

To save people the trouble of looking it up, the assortment pack ranges from 1.1 to 1.7 centimeters.

But let's try THINKING about this for a minute. Let's say it WAS just one millimeter that was being removed. Since the foreskin that was removed would grow to be about 3" by 5" in size, an error of less than the width of the scalpel blade would make the difference between an eventual result of loosely cut and an eventual result of extremely tightly cut.

Another reason to leave the genitals of babies alone unless there is a legitimate medical reason for doing so (not just the 'potential' of a problem).

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I'm cut and the head of my penis is definitely the most the sensitive part of my penis, I get about as much from touching my foreskin as I do from touching my balls. I would never want skin covering the head of my penis.
You do realize that, under the right circumstances, the foreskin is supposed to slide down the shaft and leave the sensitive glans exposed, don't you? It's not there covering the head of your penis all the time under all circumstances?

I'm guessing that you're young. I'm cut, and I'm not as sensitive as I used to be. I would welcome a little more sensitivity for my glans.