Foreskin restorers, Why are you restoring?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by HairyTXdude, Jun 6, 2010.

1. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm restoring, because I was cut loose to begin with and when i get a erection my it hurts to have my really sensitive frenulum exposed, I'd like too be like all my friends I'm the only cut one and for the fact I think it just looks alot nicer!

What about the rest of yall? :cool:

2. jeff926

Gold Member

When it comes to foreskin restoration,
    always wonder if it's possible for tight cut guys to do it
    and what the hell feeling uncut guys have and how much better than cut guys'.
    Fortunately all of my friends are cut.

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Please forgive my ignorance, but how does one restore a foreskin?

4. Nudesouth

Nudesouth New Member

Albums:
    I've been tugging on mine for year lol but seriously if you keep it up and hold the tension a bit you will gain extra slack. My circ scar is had moved up again the ridge of my head and once was almost 2" below. If i'm not fully hard my new skin will cover my head like it should.

By the way guys if you ever wondered how much of a difference it is keep your head covered for a week and keep it moist with lotion then go back to normal and see how much you notice your cock at that point.

Anyone want to chat about this hit me up.

5. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey no worries! :biggrin1: Basically in short what happens if you put tension on the skin a guy has left and that tension start to grow more skin to make up for the tension and if a guy does this enough he can with time grow new skin to take place of his foreskin that has been removed, no It wont be exactly liek the original but it will be pretty close

Foreskin restoration for circumcised males

^that site is awesome as well as this site foreskin restore has some really good media

Hope this helped :wink:

6. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

As my sign on says - uncut and loving it BUT if I were cut, I doubt I would go through all the energy involved in restoring.

Those who are - enjoy; those who aren't - sorry!

7. jeff926

Gold Member

How can you keep it tugged for hours? do you tie up the opening with string? Doesn't it hurt?

When the skin is not enough to be pulled up to the ridge of the cockhead, what can we cover it with?

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Thank you for answering my question and indulging my curiosity!

9. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anytime babe! I'm naturally curious myself, so I love answering questions when I can :wink:

10. colday

colday Member

Albums:
    I'm restoring becasue I like the look of an uncut cock, nothing sexier!

11. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because I want more.

12. bisexualjock

bisexualjock Member

The grass is always greener. As a loosely circumcised individual (i.e. not high and tight...), I would put my cock sensitivity against any uncut guy, any day of the week.

To do it purely for the superficial "look" of it is really sad. Accept who you are.

13. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    anyone else?

14. Bigdog2008

Bigdog2008 Member

Albums:
    I'm restoring because I want back what was taken from me.

15. gr8full

gr8full Member

Albums:
    Better sensations for me, less soreness for her and therefore longer fucking and more pleasure for both of us.

16. LuccanoSereno

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm restoring because I want back what was wrongfully taken from me.

17. pdxjoe

Gold Member

To get back some of what I remember form my youth. It was taken from me just before my teens.

18. Gr1zz

Gr1zz New Member

When I was cut, it was way too tight. There wasn't enough left for a full erection. Erections were painful, and there even was tearing! Not knowing any better, I assumed it was the same for every guy, and wondered why sex seemed so popular, when it hurt so much.

Then I saw one of the guys in the house behind mine. He wasn't hard, just didn't want to bother going back to the house to urinate. He flopped out his penis, and it didn't look like mine. Before he started the flow, he pulled the skin back, and I wondered how he could do that, because it looked more like mine, but with something extra.

Eventually, I found out what had happened, and was horrified that someone would do such a thing. Learning about restoration made me want to do something about it. Months of work eventually rewarded me with erections that didn't hurt, but by that time, I found out there were other things I was missing. Partial coverage brought increased sensitivity, and other sensations that were unexpected.

Those of you who have full coverage, just think about the sensations you feel if you urinate without pulling things back. Go a step further, and let the urine inflate your foreskin (perhaps something for when you are showering).

Now think about another part of you that is usually moist and has covers, your eyeball. Do you think you could stand having your underwear rubbing against your eye all day long? Wouldn't you want to do something about it, once you learned it wasn't the way things were supposed to be? Would you not get upset at someone who forced that torture on you?

I have occasionally had someone share the warmth of their foreskin with me, and am now much better prepared to enjoy it to its full extent. I just wish I could do it more often.

Draft saved Draft deleted