Foreskin Restoring For A Healthy More Sensitive Glans.

Restprep

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Amazing results!!! Just amazing!! Thanks for sharing.... I am super keen to start ASAP thanks for the great forum.
Don't delay! You'll love it. Restoring my foreskin is one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life!

Reactions: Auzboy30

Restprep

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks mate; much appreciated! Will be doing so definitely!

Now to figure which method is best….or device; that works for me…
Cheers :)
HI.
I've been restoring with manual methods only. And it works really well for me.
You can check my xhamster.com page for some video tutorials if you want.

88restored

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks mate; much appreciated! Will be doing so definitely!

Now to figure which method is best….or device; that works for me…
Cheers :)
I think if I was going to buy a device if try DTR, due to the fact it works on the inner & outer skin at the same time.

I started as a young teen & now maintain full flaccid coverage. I was not very consistent my time restoring so it took a while & I only used cross taping/o-rings.

Auzboy30

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think if I was going to buy a device if try DTR, due to the fact it works on the inner & outer skin at the same time.

I started as a young teen & now maintain full flaccid coverage. I was not very consistent my time restoring so it took a while & I only used cross taping/o-rings.

hey man; thank you! I think that’s a great one too; since I last was on here looked it up vs TLC (which I used along time ago!) but the TLC was too sore/ not for me…

now with a bit more cover (minor when flaccid) I will try DTR …. Shall look up best spot to buy it :)

cheers, much appreciated

88restored

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey man; thank you! I think that’s a great one too; since I last was on here looked it up vs TLC (which I used along time ago!) but the TLC was too sore/ not for me…

now with a bit more cover (minor when flaccid) I will try DTR …. Shall look up best spot to buy it :)

cheers, much appreciated
Also be sure so moisturizer everyday. A lot of guys like coconut oil for this & if you do happen to get sore take a day off.

Restprep

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If you have a foreskin what do the 'restoration' techniques and devices do, if anything? Or do you risk nerve or skin damage if you are not cut and do this?
If your foreskin is really tight, restoration techniques will help loosening it up a bit for better comfort, for example.

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My glans restoration with a ManHood has been going extremely well since August 2021 and its like I have a totally new penis. Sensation, stimulation, reaction, everything is heightened and unbelievable now. I constantly say out loud against my will "omggg this feels so good!" while I'm alone or with my wife. I just started using Man1 Oil on my whole penis sometimes once a day, twice if I'm really on it, and then putting the sleeve on, and its accelerating increases in sensitivity and overall softness and smoothness/suppleness of my penis skin. Its good on the glans, but I've been using a pearly penile papule remover oil blend on my glans just to rejuvenate it while wearing the sleeve even more efficiently. Everything has been going great and its the best decision I ever made for myself and my sexual response!!