Foreskin Retraction Problem

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by pwalsh1990, Jan 26, 2009.

1. pwalsh1990

pwalsh1990 New Member

I think I was about 13 the first time I did this, the thing is, my foreskin would easily fully retract when I was soft but when I got hard my dick seemed to get too big for the skin to expose my bell end. It still does it, when I am soft it is fine but when I am hard it only exposes about half of it and won't stretch anymore. It has never caused me a problem but I just wish it would strech!

I have head of something called phimosis but I have seen pictures and my problem does not seem to be half as drastic as that, I can easily expose my head when soft but I have never been able to too when hard!!

2. Smartalk

Gold Member

Hi there,

If you see your GP he can prescribe cortisone cream to massage into your foreskin, which over time will allow it to stretch, making things more comfortable for you

Your problem is both frustrating and very uncomfortable. If you do a search you will fine a number of posts relating to this problem, be assured that you are not on your own with problem.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Smartalk

3. ths1973

ths1973 New Member

Albums:
    if it's painful or uncomfortable at any time...see a urologist...too many guys have phimosis as a condition and don't do anything about it...I was circumcised 3 years ago and am really pleased with the result. It's not a walk in the park and it's different now, but we knew that was going to happen...

4. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    thats a very nice circumcision job you got.

5. ths1973

ths1973 New Member

Albums:
    why thank you :)
    if i ever see the urologist again, I'll let her know.

Draft saved Draft deleted