Foreskin Retraction Question

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by luke nutley, Apr 12, 2008.

1. luke nutley

luke nutley New Member

To those who like to keep their foreskin retracted (not just when cleaning), how long are you able to go with it retracted? And do you ever pull it back further to clean under it? Or don't you need to do that if you have it permanently retracted?

And what are these horror stories I see online about guy's dicks falling off after going green from doing this?

2. D_Keziah Binbanger

D_Keziah Binbanger New Member

...those are legends...a cut guy doesn't have a foreskin and his dick doesn't fall off...

3. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

Mine is always retracted for the most part. Sometimes it will slip foeard a tad, but not very much. I've never had any bad side effects from having it that way, either.:cool:

4. Damian Walker

Damian Walker New Member

The only danger associated with wearing a foreskin retracted is paraphimosis which occurs if the foreskin is too tight. If it is, it can get stuck behind the glans and cut off the blood supply to it. Never having had a tight foreskin, I couldn't say for sure, but I would imagine there would be a lot of swelling and pain long before it turned green and fell off so a guy would know that he needed to do something about it - like get to an emergency room quickly!

The folds of the retracted foreskin do need to be opened up for further cleaning as smegma can collect there even when the foreskin is retracted. This would be particularly important if the foreskin is very long.

5. Ionto

Ionto New Member

It probably all depends on your own anatomy. Some men can wear their foreskins retracted all the time, others can’t. Probably partly depends on how tight or loose the foreskin is, especially the opening.

I have swum for years with a man who always has his cockhead exposed, and not just in the showers, and I had assumed he was circumcised. But eventually I noticed that he could in fact pull forward what I had taken to be a non-existent foreskin. It looks quite short, doesn’t seem to cover all the head (about a quarter uncovered?). My foreskin is shorter than his – it never covers more than half the head, if that – but because it is loose and has a big opening, it won’t stay back. After about ten minutes it starts to work its way back over at least the rim, and stay there.

So it depends: if yours was meant to stay back, it will. If not, just enjoy it as it is.

6. Ionto

Ionto New Member

7. SteveHd

Gold Member

Danger? Puh leeze!

Unknown to you, apparently, is a quick remedy: Using fingers: squeeze the head rather hard and hold for a moment. That squeezes blood out and often causes loss of erection. The head expands due to blood inflow so squeezing it pushes the blood out.

8. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    I have lose foreskin so I can do whatever I like with it. I can pull it back and it will move down to just behind the head and stay there. The skin will not roll over the head, once pulled back, unless I sit down, bend over, or move in such a way that it pushes the skin foreward. After moving in such a way the skin usually rests about half way over the head.

For the cut guys that do not know of this sensation... Pulling the skin back feels amazing, you feel exposed and can feel the air on it. It's an awsome sensation.

I'd still rather be cut, purely to satisfy my own obsessions but I dont want a sensless dick that needs more stimulation to cum. I'm stuck!

9. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

What obsessions ginger bhoy? Your talk about aesthetics in the other thread has me curious (and confused) about your point of view.

10. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    You're confused? I'm confused!

Here's how it is...

I am uncut. I wish I had RIC since I live in Canada and most guys in my age group are cut. I hate the comments made about foreskin being dirty, stinky, ugly and just plain nasty. If those words apply to someone's penis then surely they apply to the person, and is an indication of their hygeine. Do I want to be circumcised badly enough to possibly risk the loss of sensations? No. Do I fantasize about being a "cut guy"? Yes.

I prefer cut partners. I love cut cock! It's different from my equipment and intriguing. The first cock I sucked was cut and I've been hooked since then!

11. luke nutley

luke nutley New Member

Thanks for the responses, guys. Mine isn't too tight that I can't push it back over. But it is tight enough that I'm able to keep it retracted. For the past three days anyway.

Good to know that those horror stories - which abound when it comes to dick - are just that: stories.

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Ginger qboy, you are a victim of culture. The sentiment you describe is not uncommon in North America - but you know you are not dirty. And you're not "uncut." You describe a perfectly normal and healthy penis.

So now which is a cultural fetish? Cut? Or natural?

Damian, paraphimosis is an idiot's problem. The penis is engorged with what? Blood! Should one's foreskin ever become trapped behind one's glans - simply squeeze the blood out of the glans until the foreskin can be reverted. Sheesh!

13. jafar

jafar Member

Don't try to change the topic. We are talking about keeping foreskin retracted for cleanliness.

14. jafar

jafar Member

You should get cut. Being circumcised is much better. In Montréal, there are private clinics that perform circumcision with no questions asked at around C$500.

15. jafar

jafar Member

You are suffering from your "victimhood" delusion. My advice to you: get a life!

16. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, Steve, there is danger, if someone doesn't know your remedy and doesn't do anything while his glans turns black - but it seems to be incredibly rare. I've never heard of a documented case. Circumcisionist scaremongering again, it seems.

17. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is there anything jafar does not recommend circumcision for?

18. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ginger, the problem is not yours but theirs. You know you are neither dirty, stinky, ugly or just plain nasty. You also know your foreskin gives you unique sensations that they lack. They only say those things because underneath, they're jealous. It's called "sour grapes".

If this experience has given you a (mild) circumcision fetish, well it's also given you plenty of opportunity. Enjoy! Just don't confuse your own erotic tastes with feelings about yourself.

19. milkyca

milkyca New Member

I don't know what your 'age group' is exactly, but circumcision rates vary greatly across the country. Almost no one born in Quebec, Newfoundland, and Nova Scotia after the 70s or so is cut; I didn't see a cut cock on a guy my age (20s) until I was in university with students from out of province. And the sexual partners I've been with in Ontario have usually been uncut, and I've never heard a comment about being uncut myself. I'm trying to sway your favourable opinion of cut cock, but there are lots of uncut Canadian guys in any 'age group', and circumcision in general seems to be on its way out in Canada within a couple of generations.

20. lokican

lokican Member

I disagree, I live in Quebec and among my friends quite a few are cut, even french Canadians.

Draft saved Draft deleted