Foreskin rolls back on a boner?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Andreas Sukov, Apr 6, 2009.

1. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

everything ive read says this is supposed to happen so uncircumscied cocks look a little like circumscised ones. as you can see on my pics this doesnt hapen to me so whats up? am i still growing? got a long foreskin?

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

You got a really nice dick bruv'. Does it work well? Everyone is different.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some times you have to help the foreskine get behind the ridge of the glans. I enjoy pulling mine back.

No problem.

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Most of the time, mine stays back from hard.

You look just fine!

5. Smartalk

Gold Member

My foreskin doesn't slide back when fully erect Not all guy foreskins retract on there own when they become erect. So you have nothing to worry about at all, perfectly natural.

6. D_Andreas Sukov

i dont really like pulling it back... if i do it just rolls back anyway so whats the benefit of it happening or doing it yourself?

7. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Littlelemon, first of all, you're asking a totally different question in Link 6.

But to answer your original question--not to worry! You are perfectly fine...not just norm-al, but actually in the majority. The foreskins of most intact men do not automatically retract on erection (or only partially so to varying degrees)...period. There are exceptions, of course...but those are usually naturally short ones (I'll PM you the address of a site showing an unusual exception). From your photos, it appears that you and I may have foreskins of about the same length (at least when soft)--mine has an overhang of about an inch at my most flaccid and a good quarter inch at maximum erection. Just to cite my own (pretty extensive!) experience as additional substantiation, I have noticed only a minute number of men whose 'skins retracted without manual assistance...both in the United States and your own foreskin-rich Europe.

It's not surprising that you've received the erroneous impression that erection always automatically brings about retraction. Most of the widely available sources on male genital physiology and sexuality contain numbers of egregious boo-boos--i.e., just out-and-out inaccuracies and/or highly questionable, easily misinterpretable statements. Often, I suspect, much vagueness is intentional in order to keep the "experts" from being put on the dotted line when they are not too certain of their data. Even the layman can easily see that much mis(leading)information stems from a too-small or skewed sampling of test subjects and/or highly unreliable or sometimes even completely faulty test methods.

Masters and Johnson, to take one source that's sadly too often accepted and quoted as gospel, are not only frequently wildly incorrect. They are too often (though one hopes unintentionally) a malevolent influence, fueling the vicious flames of American circ culture (due, doubtless, to Masters' quite obviously being circumcised himself). In none of their reported tests do they seriously consider the foreskin at all, and certainly not as the major contributor to a man's sexual sensitivity and pleasure that it in actuality is. No wonder, then, that because of this and other obviously faulty methods, they come up with the ignorant assertion (found in many other sources!) that there exists no difference in sensitivity and pleasure receptors between a circumcised and an intact penis.

Moral of the story: Take everything you read with a few grains of salt...especially if it's undermining your sense of obvious well-being. The "experts" can be, and not infrequently are, very, very wrong. (Except [big grin!] this one, of course!)

#7 karldergrosse, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  8. D_Andreas Sukov

cool lol thanks for the detailed help

9. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

I have told this before. My foreskin pulls back and I keep it pulled back. When I was like 13, a friend, a man, told me to keep it pulled back,, and so I have. With brief I am able to keep it held back most of the time.
    I remember even then that the stuff that gathered under it disappeared. For a while it was very sensitive, but that went away after a year or so.
    Many people who see it do not know I am uncircumcised, until I pull it forward.
    If mommas would just teach young men to do that then this whole debate about to do or not to do, would be ended.
    I like my foreskin,, it helps me enjoy playing with myself.

10. karldergrosse

Gold Member

MrGoodDate, I don't want to hijack Littlelemon's thread or be argumentative with you, but I feel that you are giving a bum steer to young men who have foreskin questions. First, why in the world would your "friend" tell you to keep retracted? What is the supposed advantage of being pseudocircumcised? Why is it a positive thing to lose penile sensitivity (and thereby lose some of the pleasure of "playing with [yourself]")? If by "the stuff that gathered" you mean smegma, then two facts: it is nature's own defense against infection; and washing under the foreskin once a day (with warm water only, not with soap!) is quite sufficient for both health and hygiene. What do you mean by "this whole debate about to do or not to do"? Do what, exactly? Littlelemon originally asked only whether his foreskin was normal since it doesn't retract on erection (which, as already established, it very definitely is).

11. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Doesn't happen too everyone, when I get erect, my foreskin rolls back too the helf of my head, not totally. No worries man, every dick has his personality :biggrin:

12. Christiaan

Christiaan New Member

Whoever's told you that rubbish has been smoking something. There are lots of blokes who have a foreskin that always covers their knob, mine included. It's just a natural variation of foreskins, long, short, loose, tight, partial, etc. As long as your dick does what you want it to, then tell the rest to piss off. To me your dick looks super.

13. plumbr

plumbr Member

mine doesnt roll back but it looks hot when it rolls back by itself. it's kinda like saying, "im hard and ready!"

14. Big_Al9_5

Big_Al9_5 New Member

Albums:
    "Roll back your foreskin; you'll have a barrel of fun....."

Don't sweat it; the word "normal" can be destructive in many instances.

15. bradhottop

bradhottop Member

Albums:
    Hey Lemon. As long as it works for you, it's normal. There are all sizes, shapes etc. Some 4skins are tight, some loose, some long, some shorter. From your pics, I would say you have something to be proud of. Don't get to focused on what it should be. Just have fun with it as is.

16. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

depends on the person as some people have longer and tighter foreskins that others.

also depends on whether u pull it back a lot. when i was a teenager i would frequently pull it back as i thought that it looked better that way and combined with having a large penis head, my foreskin stays back most of the time

17. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Again, Normal is a cycle on a Washing machine. Enjoy what you have and be ready to adjust to suit the situation.

18. I have Foreskin

I have Foreskin New Member

Albums:
    You have a nice sized cock with a full coverage foreskin. You lucky bastard. I'm still restoring mine, and it'll be a long time before mine looks like yours.

19. B_dick20

B_dick20 New Member

You have a nice cock. You are young. I ask you, do you have problems with condoms when having sex with women ?
    You have a big penis and i think you neat Durex XL. When fukking does your forskin covers the glans ? You don't have then the maximum feeling.

20. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Dick20: Men and their cocks are indeed varied. I can use a condom with no trouble at all either way: foreskin forward or retracted. May be just me, but I'm not sure that I can tell a whole hell of a lot of difference...after all, a condom is a condom is a condom...i.e., a barrier. But there does seem to be a good basis for your statement, I'll admit. I think Littlelemon, however, is saying only that he doesn't retract automatically--not that he can't retract manually?

Plumbr: I read you as saying that you both do and do not retract automatically. Could you clarify?

Hung: A very true answer wittily expressed...wish I'd thought of your metaphor!!! I was trying to get that idea over with "not just norm-al, but actually in the majority"...your statement, however, does seem to make the point more emphatically..... Thanx!

Here, as in some other such cases, there's a linguistic problem muddying the waters of communication/understanding. The "norm" is one thing, but "normal," in everyday parlance, simply means the state of being usual, in the proper condition or state of being, not abnormal or freakish or different in a bad or unpleasant way...in other words, just plain old normal...!

#20 karldergrosse, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted