Foreskin rolls back on a boner?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You have a nice cock. You are young. I ask you, do you have problems with condoms when having sex with women ?
You have a big penis and i think you neat Durex XL. When fukking does your forskin covers the glans ? You don't have then the maximum feeling.
I think condoms are mostly a problem for cut guys, who have lost a lot of sensation to begin with. Every guy I've ever talked to about condoms hates them because they are desensitizing, but then almost every guy I know is cut because that's what they did to my demographic in the States.

Although the glans looks like the sensitive part of the penis, the sensory nerves mostly reside in the foreskin. The maximum feeling is from the foreskin sliding and stretching and the frenulum rolling to and fro over the rim of the glans (the corona or glans corona).

I do have a question about condoms and the natural male. Of course barrier methods are not as desirable as going without just because you have to duck and cover, but do the intact guys on this thread find condom use terribly desensitizing? If so, to what extent? Thanks.

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm "blessed" with a ridiculous amount if gorgeous, loose foreskin. Rolls back during penetrative sex or through deliberately pulling it back.

I very rarely get so hard that my head peeps out naturally by itself and it's all good.

My big, hard cock covered with a long, loose, droopy foreskin is quite a turn-on for me and a lot of other people.

Reactions: BlueJay421

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm "blessed" with a ridiculous amount if gorgeous, loose foreskin. Rolls back during penetrative sex or through deliberately pulling it back.

I very rarely get so hard that my head peeps out naturally by itself and it's all good.

My big, hard cock covered with a long, loose, droopy foreskin is quite a turn-on for me and a lot of other people.
Braggart. Let's see a little show off! :veryhappy:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
my foreskin doesnt automatically retract. i can pull it back ofcourse but it springs back....well slowly rolls back to its normal position. just to let everyone know. thanks for the concern but im not worried just wondering about it. and i do enjoy my penis ;)

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
As everybody has said, it depends on a couple of factors, and one is the length of the foreskin. Your looks quite long, so it's only natural. Mine is short, and I only have to get a semi to be totally exposed.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
It really depends on the amount of foreskin you've got. If you've got pleny, as you do, it might not fully retract on itself when your cock gets stiff. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this and all you have to do is give it a hand to put things in the right place. No harm whatsoever.

I'm uncut myself and even though I don't have that much foreskin mine doesn't pull back to fully expose the head when my cock gets fully hard. It just sort of pulls back a third of the way down the head and I just give it a little help and pull it back before I get cracking with you know what. :)

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think condoms are mostly a problem for cut guys, who have lost a lot of sensation to begin with. Every guy I've ever talked to about condoms hates them because they are desensitizing, but then almost every guy I know is cut because that's what they did to my demographic in the States.

Although the glans looks like the sensitive part of the penis, the sensory nerves mostly reside in the foreskin. The maximum feeling is from the foreskin sliding and stretching and the frenulum rolling to and fro over the rim of the glans (the corona or glans corona).

I do have a question about condoms and the natural male. Of course barrier methods are not as desirable as going without just because you have to duck and cover, but do the intact guys on this thread find condom use terribly desensitizing? If so, to what extent? Thanks.

I've always retracted my skin in order to achieve a complete boner. My foreskin will stay retracted then, but I'm positive that only occurred after years of training. I learned quickly that sensations increased with my foreskin retracted without understanding which portion of my skin was delivering the pleasure. I can't recall ever achieving orgasm without retracting my skin.

My condom use was minimal prior to marriage (which occurred before the onset of AIDS), and I had a vasectomy 28 years ago. I utilize condoms nowadays for new masturbation experiments. They are desensitising, and that is precisely the reason I will purchase different varieties. Various brands make various claims about sensitivity, so I experiment to find new sensations. After edging for a number of hours, a different sensation can lead to another hour of edging. Ultimately, nothing can compare to the intensity of stroking my bare, smooth foreskin.

S

SirConcis

As I grew up, all of the medical and sex books I could lay my hands on described the foreskin as retracting fully during erection. Mine continued to cover almost all. The few friends I did show&tell all had fully retracting skins during erections. So I felt rather odd, abnormal leading to my getting partial circ later on).

Turns out that all those books were written to describe an idylic foreskin and not representative of the population.

The age of internet has allowed a wide enough publishing of uncircumcised penises to now know that continued coverage of head during erection is very common. Not sure if it is over 50% or under, but it wouldn't be below 40%.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not all uncut cocks have foreskin that fully retracts during erection, this is perfectly normal and so long as it does not cause you pain during sexual stimulation everything should be fine. Your foreskin doesn't look too tight either so you could loosen it quite easily if you want, by regularly "training" it with lube. Personally, I don't think you need to.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes mine will go back like if my cock is down the side of one pant leg and I get hard, and sometimes I'll just have to pull it back when I get hard. Everyone is different.

Enjolras

1st Like
Media
So If I'm uncut, is it better to leave my foreskin down during day to day activity? I've always kept it pulled back in order to promote better hygiene. Also, I don't retract at all when I get an erection, my skin covers the entire thing.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So If I'm uncut, is it better to leave my foreskin down during day to day activity? I've always kept it pulled back in order to promote better hygiene. Also, I don't retract at all when I get an erection, my skin covers the entire thing.

Yes, definitely! When your penis is not in use :rolleyes:, leave the foreskin forward (i.e., covering your glans). The glans is covered by mucous membrane, not normal skin, and is intended by nature to stay moist. The inner foreskin is also mucosa, and produces antibacterial secretions. Any smegma that may collect is merely a positive sign that those secretions are doing their job. Washing under your foreskin with clear water (no soap!) two or three times a day is more than enough for health and cleanliness. ~ Whether you do or don't automatically retract upon erection, fully or partially, you are perfectly normal.

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
most guys with a foreskin pull it back to show their penis head and look like they are circumcised. On most of the sites here you will see the uncut penis with the skin pulled back when erect.

Depends, really. Under normal circumstances, private or public, it is not my practice, nor that of men in general so far as I have observed (both in mainly circumcised America and overwhelmingly intact Europe), to retract. To intentionally show off, as on this and similar sites, of course--quite understandable. For masturbation, it varies (see videos, for examples). For sex--well, I'm under the impression that most do indeed retract...either intentionally or due to the grip of the vagina. Certainly all instructions that I've seen for putting on a condom advise retraction prior to applying the sheath. ~ Though granted, it has not been absolutely rare for occasional men in the United States to retract in gyms, showers, etc., because they have bought into the circulture's propaganda and want to "look like a regular guy." But that, hallelujah, is becoming more and more a thing of the past--especially as circumutilation rates fall in this country...albeit much, much too slowly.

P.S. Don't know whether it's actually true, but I've read that in noncircumcising Japan, it's considered childish and in bad taste to be seen by others without being retracted. Autres nations, autres moeurs.....

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine retracts on its own, and is even retracted when I'm soft most of the time. I don't have much foreskin, and my knob is thick.

What can ya do?:cool:

If you're really interested in doing something, IF, you can do this: regularly conduct stretching exercises. A natural foreskin, even if short, responds quickly to stretching...you'd be amazed how much length you can add with little trouble. [(You can search the Net for "Stretching [Exercises].")] To lengthen, try this: grasp the lower end of your foreskin between thumb and forefinger (thumb flat on the frenulum)--pull outward as far as possible with comfort--no pain! Hold that for several minutes a few times a day (but loosen your grip briefly a couple of times to allow blood flow). To widen the opening to accommodate your large glans, slide the first knuckle of your forefingers inside, balls [no pun] outward, and pull in opposite directions, holding for a few minutes--again, with no pain and loosening briefly a couple of times. Depending on the tightness of your ridged band, widening may take longer than lengthening--but it will come [again, no pun]. As you progress, keep adding fingers till you can get at least four in at once.

Sherwood (Link 27): It's the totality of your foreskin that gives you added sensation when retracted, but especially the ridged band and the frenulum. They both love to be s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d, which triggers highly erotic sensations.