Foreskin rolls back on a boner?

I have a long foreskin which still has overhang when fully erect. I retract before penetration, but the out stroke always causes the foreskin to go back covering the head inside the vagina, and therefore half of the instroke is used to have it come out again.

So if I am using short strokes, I am pretty much fucking my own foreskin and there isn't much movement against the vagina. I suspect this is because of my GF's tightness and the long loose foreskin. The problem is solved by using deep strokes.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am pretty much fucking my own foreskin and there isn't much movement against the vagina.
Sure, but is that wrong? I think U.S. Americans are under the misguided impression that sex must be friction based, mainly because most guys are still cut and need lubricants for normal sexual activity.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes when I'm jerking off, I grab my dick so tight, the skin on my shaft goes back on to the head. I'm cut, so I assume this is a mini-sensation of how it would be like to have foreskin. I hate it. I have to loosen my grip and get back to the whole friction thing.

So much more intense this way.

I'd like to hear from the women their perspective on this, but I doubt any would chime in.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sometimes when I'm jerking off, I grab my dick so tight, the skin on my shaft goes back on to the head. I'm cut, so I assume this is a mini-sensation of how it would be like to have foreskin. I hate it. I have to loosen my grip and get back to the whole friction thing.
That is because that is what you are used to. Your infant brain and body did the best it could to heal with the inputs it had available.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is because that is what you are used to. Your infant brain and body did the best it could to heal with the inputs it had available.

Regardless of that, my wife, and our friend who first mentioned this to me, both prefer the "real" dick in vagina friction type of contact. I never had an agenda when I asked my question, but now I know what I was missing all along.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Regardless of that, my wife, and our friend who first mentioned this to me, both prefer the "real" dick in vagina friction type of contact. I never had an agenda when I asked my question, but now I know what I was missing all along.
Well, then don't call it real. I suppose they are accustomed to a certain type of sexual stimulation too.

The infant body has amazing powers of recuperation, but the injury is unnecessary and senseless.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

A "real" dick, is a person who insinuates that because another man has a foreskin, he doesn't have a "real" dick. Foreskins have been on mammals for 120 million years. Circumcision has been around for about 5,000 years.
You figure it out.

arki

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So If I'm uncut, is it better to leave my foreskin down during day to day activity? I've always kept it pulled back in order to promote better hygiene. Also, I don't retract at all when I get an erection, my skin covers the entire thing.

I do that sometimes... i guess it depends on what you feel mosre confortable.. sometimes my foreskin is covering the glans, somedays its not, on purpose like u, but thats just because i like it...
And the foreskin covers like half of the glas when hard...i have to role it back.. but theres no problem with that..

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

So much more intense this way.

I'd like to hear from the women their perspective on this, but I doubt any would chime in.

Well i will 'chime' in:smile:

A circumcised penis does feel good but then again so does and uncircumcised one.A circumcised one feels drier on the glans generally (the ones i have seen/played with) but apparently feels less sensitive (the guys who i encountered/played with told me).I personally don't care either way providing the owner of the penis keeps everything clean.

I wouldnt/didnt have my son circumcised as medically he didnt need to.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i will 'chime' in:smile:

A circumcised penis does feel good but then again so does and uncircumcised one.A circumcised one feels drier on the glans generally (the ones i have seen/played with) but apparently feels less sensitive (the guys who i encountered/played with told me).I personally don't care either way providing the owner of the penis keeps everything clean.

I wouldnt/didnt have my son circumcised as medically he didnt need to.

Thanks for the feedback!

So, in other words, when it's inside you, you really can't tell the difference, or it just feels different and feels equally good?

Personal preference ends where someone else's dick begins.

That sounds profound, but makes no sense.

Attachments

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can easily roll my foreskin back when errect but it doesn't happen by itself unless I'm fucking BB

I have a lot of foreskin though - one of my fuckbuddies' is invisible when he's hard - the head just pops right out. He does get super-hard though.

I'd love it if my dick got hard enough/big enough to counter my foreskin... It'd be huge!

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personal preference ends where someone else's dick begins.

That sounds profound, but makes no sense.

I think what he means is you're certainly entitled to prefer what you prefer, but your right to enjoy circumcision ends at another person's epidermis -- including your own child's. You can do whatever you like to your own penis. Sever the foreskin part of the penis from the rest, split the head in two, subincise the urethra, paint it green.

If you can find a cut dick that ended up that way because someone had to be circumcised for medical reasons, great. Or if they freely chose it as an adult, great. But the rate of genital surgery at birth in the US should be dramatically lower, from a logical medical standpoint; like maybe 2% of what it is today (around 60%). It's a pointless fad that's run its course.

So, in other words, when it's inside you, you really can't tell the difference, or it just feels different and feels equally good?
Here's a more detailed perspective.