LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was cut 30 years ago. I have restored my skin over the past three years through jelquing...I believe it is a C1-7 soft and C1-3 hard. I always use the word cut in describing it in various profiles, etc. When I receive pm's from people concerning individual pictures of my cock in my gallery, most refer to it as my uncut cock. I need input from you all about describing my cock most accurately. In profiles, etc., should I refer to it as cut, uncut or restored under present conditions? I posted a picture of the restored foreskin in my gallery several days ago... so you can see for yourselves and feed back to me.:smile: :smile: :smile: Thanks, Donkeyboy

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DB9, that gets discussed occasionally on the F/R forums and the general consensus is to state "restored" or "cut/restored" but not "uncut". Once you're cut it's forever, is their rationale.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DB9, that gets discussed occasionally on the F/R forums and the general consensus is to state "restored" or "cut/restored" but not "uncut". Once you're cut it's forever, is their rationale.

Thanks Steve, that does make good sense, there is a certain logic in that rationale!:smile:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DB9, how do you feel about having a foreskin again? It appears unintended from what you've written.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am so happy to have at least a thread of my old friend back with me! My glans had seemed so dry and irritable without any skin to protect it . I wear undershorts and swim trunks comfortably once again and get the thrill of having something once more to drag across my glans as I masturbate. It is all good having my old friend back again. I need to be careful not to get too much back....don't want the infection problems or the unclean status to arise again!

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was cut 30 years ago. I have restored my skin over the past three years through jelquing...I believe it is a C1-7 soft and C1-3 hard. I always use the word cut in describing it in various profiles, etc. When I receive pm's from people concerning individual pictures of my cock in my gallery, most refer to it as my uncut cock. I need input from you all about describing my cock most accurately. In profiles, etc., should I refer to it as cut, uncut or restored under present conditions? I posted a picture of the restored foreskin in my gallery several days ago... so you can see for yourselves and feed back to me.:smile: :smile: :smile: Thanks, Donkeyboy

Hi Donkeyboy:

Your photos show that you are well hung, so perhaps it is time to switch from penis enlargement to foreskin restoration.

At the present time, you have some restoration, but you don't look completely restored, at least not to me. Why don't you get a good foreskin restoration device and concentrate on making your foreskin longer? At the present time, the photos show that it does not yet cover the glans even when flaccid. I think most circumcised men don't realize how much tissue was amputated by circumcision so they are unaware of how great a loss they suffered.

At the present time, I would classify you as "partially restored". If you are still restoring, then I would classify you as "restoring".

Good luck with your continued restoration.

Last edited:
Reactions: basque9

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Donkeyboy:

Your photos show that you are well hung, so perhaps it is time to switch from penis enlargement to foreskin restoration.

At the present time, you have some restoration, but you don't look completely restored, at least not to me. Why don't you get a good foreskin restoration device and concentrate on making your foreskin longer? At the present time, the photos show that it does not yet cover the glans even when flaccid. I think most circumcised men don't realize how much tissue was amputated by circumcision so they are unaware of how great a loss they suffered.

At the present time, I would classify you as "partially restored". If you are still restoring, then I would classify you as "restoring".

Good luck with your continued restoration.

http://www.lpsg.com/members/basque9...eskin/816393-soft-cock-head-covered-with.html
This is about all the coverage I can muster, Ronald75 . So your suggestion might be one I should consider. Of course the foreskin is still growing, but at a very slow pace.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Instead of uncut I think restored is better description, that way you get the credit deserved for your hard work. Beautiful job!!

Thanks my friend; it is still a work in progress. I don't think many guys who were not cut as adults can ever imagine the sense of loss one can feel upon losing a foreskin.

Restprep

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks my friend; it is still a work in progress. I don't think many guys who were not cut as adults can ever imagine the sense of loss one can feel upon losing a foreskin.
How far are you now with your foreskin restoration? You must be pretty complete, no?

Reactions: basque9

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How far are you now with your foreskin restoration? You must be pretty complete, no?
i have total foreskin coverage when soft but it quickly rolls back as my cock becomes semi and erect.

Reactions: Natennnnate