Foreskin staying retracted

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've noticed over time that my foreskin stays retracted after sex for a long period of time. It is kind of like a remembrance that I've had sex and I continue to receive stimulation of my dick head for hours after I've had sex. The corona of the head takes on almost a blue color and remains some what swollen. Eventually this subsides and the foreskin will move forward and then cover the head of my dick. i am always a little bit sad when it does unless I am in a situation where I can again have sex and get it retracted again. Have any of you guys experienced this? I think it is wonderful!

Last edited:

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still don't think I understand how foreskin is supposed to work. It's normal for your foreskin to cover your head? Mine almost never does.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine almost always covers the entire head of my dick. It is only when I am aroused that it starts to retract. It kind of protects the head of your dick and keeps it from getting over stimulated when you are not having sex. When you are fully aroused it retracts and slides up and down on the shaft of your cock allowing full stimulation of the head of your cock. I would imagine that those that are circumcised would be more desensitized to stimulation than those that are not circumcised. It is also fun when your partner slips their tongue into the foreskin opening at the end of your dick before it is retracted moving in a circular motion around the head of your cock, but under the foreskin.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just double checked at my desk and I have no hoodie action going on. The skin is a bit thicker at the base of the head, but doesn't actually climb over. I guess my foreskin is more like a turtle neck. I only find it hiding in there when I shower after a run.

No wonder people think foreskin is nasty. I be a lot of funk would build if it was left in there all the time.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No wonder people think foreskin is nasty. I be a lot of funk would build if it was left in there all the time.
Why? You just slip it back when you shower. Maybe yours is permanently retracted because your parents followed doctors orders to retract in infancy. This is not necessary at all and can cause problems. Maybe you're actually circumcised loosely and you don't know it.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why? You just slip it back when you shower. Maybe yours is permanently retracted because your parents followed doctors orders to retract in infancy. This is not necessary at all and can cause problems. Maybe you're actually circumcised loosely and you don't know it.

Heh, I'm not even baptized, I can't think of any reason they'd circ me. I'm pretty sure it's all there... It does cover the whole head when I go swimming.

"Retract in infancy?" Doctors tell parents to pull it back regularly and it sticks?

I had no idea I was so ignorant of my own penis. If it's full, I empty it. If it's dirty, I wash it. If it's naughty, I beat it.

Group51

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Either your foreskin is loose and moves back and forth freely, or it is tight and has restricted movement. If my penis turned blue, I think I'd consult a doctor.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Foreskin changes a lot between individuals.
As far as I remember (read somewhere someday) there's a 5% of all men whose foreskin NEVER cover the glans; I'm one of those, and it's looks like to be cut.

[of course I'm only talking about uncut men]

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Heh, I'm not even baptized, I can't think of any reason they'd circ me.
A reason? They don't need a reason. St. Paul, MN. There's your reason.
I had no idea I was so ignorant of my own penis. If it's full, I empty it. If it's dirty, I wash it. If it's naughty, I beat it.
That's all good.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A reason? They don't need a reason. St. Paul, MN. There's your reason.That's all good.

:confused: I wasn't born in St. Paul... I was born in Hastings, more of a large hick town when I was born.

Does St. Paul have some kind of rep or are you just saying because it was named after a Saint?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
:confused: I wasn't born in St. Paul... I was born in Hastings, more of a large hick town when I was born.

Does St. Paul have some kind of rep or are you just saying because it was named after a Saint?
Dude I was kind of making a joke, but my point is you were born in the U.S. The Midwest in particular--was and still is a hotbed of routine infant circumcision.

I've noticed over time that my foreskin stays retracted after sex for a long period of time. It is kind of like a remembrance that I've had sex and I continue to receive stimulation of my dick head for hours after I've had sex. The corona of the head takes on almost a blue color and remains some what swollen. Eventually this subsides and the foreskin will move forward and then cover the head of my dick. i am always a little bit sad when it does unless I am in a situation where I can again have sex and get it retracted again. Have any of you guys experienced this? I think it is wonderful!

I have this happen. My foreskin does normally stay behind the head but I can pull it down to cover it. Gradually through time it will start rolling back behind the head, i.e. get the turtle neck effect. When I have sex specifically intercourse, masturbation or blow jobs won't do it for me, it seems like the head really swells up and stay fairly engorged for quite some time afterward, usually a couple of hours. When I go to take a piss after sex, I can see the circumference of the glans is so much larger then that of the shaft. I look like I have a huge mushroom head which I normally don't and quite envious of. I can try pulling my foreskin down but it won't go over the head. I have to pinch the head to shrink it and get the skin to cover the head but the foreskin will very rapidly roll back behind the corona. I think it has more to do with the how flared the corona gets during sex. The corona does not turn blue for me but more a deep reddish-purple. Coloration the corona and glans varies with each guy depending on how fair-skinned he may be. You didn't mention this but my glans gets super sensitive right as I am cumming which means I don't like very much rubbing on it or thrusting. I don't know if this why it swells so much either. That's my observation. Like you I wish this was more permanent, since I enjoy to look of a mushroom head, but it only last for a few hours. :frown1:

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lyprcm, My foreskin does not normally stay retracted behind the head of my dick, but I think you put it in better words what I was trying to describe. The head does swell up and keep my foreskin from recovering the head of my dick for several hours after I've had sex. I may even continue beyond several hours. I enjoy the look as you call it of a mushroom head and the feel and sensitivity of my dick head being uncovered during this time period. It is like a pleasant reminder that I've had sex recently and when it recovers my dick I am a wanting to have sex again to get back in that pleasant state.