Foreskin Stretching Online Journal

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok guys, my P.U.D. GP finally arrived and my stretching has officially started. I opted for the X-Large Size (after measuring myself properly) with 18oz (510gm) of stainless steel weight.

Some stats about me...
I'm 28yrs old, relatively fit but in the process of become very much in shape. I eat healthy and try to avoid most processed and high fat/salt foods.

I will try do constant updates with how it is going and photos of my progress...

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wednesday, 17th July 2007
Ok, so I taped the P.U.D. on for the first time today and instantly felt it's heavy weight. For those of you that don't know, it is 18oz or 510gm worth of steel tugging on my foreskin.

I've arranged new underwear to allow me to hang for most of the day and have taken all the before (soft), before (hard) and weighted photos to give everyone an idea of my starting point.

Till the next update :smile:

Attachments

guynearscu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I actually had great success using an elastic strap for tension. Walking around with a weight hanging off your dick sounds like a hassle. And what happens if the weight falls off? Does it slide down your leg and bang your foot?

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thursday, 18th July 2007
Ok so it is only day 2 and already I'm excited just waking up to put the weight back on.

I wore it all day yesterday (total of about 14 hours) and was sad when I had to take it off to go to bed. I went for a walk and the weight just hanging and swinging with every step was an amazing sensation!

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thursday, 18th July 2007 - Day 6
Well I suffered a slight set back as I pulled the tape off too quickly last night and have now got a slight tear in my skin. So for the past 24 hours I haven't had any weight on but have still kept it just taped around my penis head to keep the moisture in.

I have definately noticed a 'looseness' in the skin and for those that know about restoration, my rating on the Foreskin Coverage Index (Foreskin Coverage Index) is a CI-1 so I am really starting out from the beginning.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SmoothBud, some advice you won't like: give it a few days rest. You need to let that tear heal before you continue. If you continue, you'll slow and interfere with its healing.

You're showing signs of a beginner's over-aggressiveness.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tuesday, 24th July 2007 - Day 8
I'm having a full 24 hours off today to let everythiing rest for a bit before going again tomorrow on the stretch. I've had to really look at what underwear I wear to adjust things for maximum hanging time.

As you can see in the attached pictures I think I have made it to the CI-2 level on the Foreskin Coverage Index (Foreskin Coverage Index). The skin is definately more wrinkled around my head which is the most I have ever had in this area.

For those of you following the progress in the pictures you'll also notice that I have tidied things up with a wax and clipper job :smile:

Attachments

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Smoothbud, always wet the tape before removing, either, as previously suggested, in the shower, bath, or just warm water. Also there are other metods that don't use tape, though I prefer tape at night with an elasticated leg strap. Check out NORM's site and the links there of.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
THis is very interesting .. I streched for about a year and gained
quite a bit of skin .. take is slow though otherwise you might
hurt yourself.

When you say you stretched, was that just your foreskin or did you stretch all your cock?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thursday, 18th July 2007 - Day 6
Well I suffered a slight set back as I pulled the tape off too quickly last night and have now got a slight tear in my skin. So for the past 24 hours I haven't had any weight on but have still kept it just taped around my penis head to keep the moisture in.

I have definately noticed a 'looseness' in the skin and for those that know about restoration, my rating on the Foreskin Coverage Index (Foreskin Coverage Index) is a CI-1 so I am really starting out from the beginning.

Tape removal is a big hassle. I agree with all the others that removing it in the shower is the best way to do it. Unfortunately, it's not all the convenient either.

I too tugged pretty aggressively at the beginning and my dick had masses of tiny cuts. Fortunately, they all healed pretty quickly.

As you continue, I'm sure you'll find the tricks that are necessary to make the progress a little smoother.

I'm no using a TLC Tugger and I like the tape free aspect of it. It makes a huge bulge though which is sort of hard to hide.

Glad to see your journal. Keep us posted on your progress!

lilman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would love to see some updated pics, I have thinking of trying this for years.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tuesday, 7th August 2007 - Day 22
I've started a routine where I wear my weight for as long as I can while I'm awake and then until my Tugger arrives, I simply use the taping method at night to keep the glans moist and the skin slightly stretched.

I've started freeballing under most of my clothes as it is simply too difficult to try and fit this all into any underwear.

My glans has started changing to a light pink colour and when sitting down I'm noticing alot of extra 'rolls' in the skin on my cock.

Here are some new pics of me with the weight attached this morning.

Attachments

lilman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
MMMMMM I would love to see how pink that glans is, and how do you feel it's going I know you have'nt been doing it to long but is the work worth it