Foreskin Stretching

dimeben

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, im new here and i have an interesting question (sorry if its been asked already)

So anyways, i found one of the topics on this forum about foreskin coverage with a link to this site Foreskin Coverage Index

im a CI 9 and i was compairing with my mate who is a CI 8

wen im fully hard, i find it hard (no pun intended) to put my foreskin behind my head, but he can do it with easy.

Is there any way that i can stretch my foreskin or any technique to help me pull it behind/over my head freely, or did he jsut get lucky and i didnt?

thanks guys

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do you mean that the ring at the edge of your foreskin is too tight and wont go past the head?? there are a number of steroid creams that you can get from your doctor to help stretch the ring. it seems like (by the way you describe it) that you probably just have a very mild phimosis. even lightly stretching it for like 20 minutes a day can help

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
home depot, lowes walmart. some place is bound to have them. they can be found sometimes in the plumbing area cause theyre used for faucets and stuff. you just have to find a size that isnt constricting too much. anyway, to get back on topic (HairyTxDude, pm me if you have more questions, i just dont want to take up this posters thread )