Foreskin Stretching

wookiedook2

Just Browsing
Media
Hey all,
I am a virgin who is going to be married in a few months and as such am nervous about my size. I'm 15cm long with a girth of 9.5cm when erect. Also I'm uncircumsized and my foreskin moves back fine when I'm soft, but when I'm erect it only moves back about halfway and often after masturbation my foreskin is left feeling sore. I would prefer not to be circumsized. Do any of you know where I can get a video or pictorial guide to stretching my foreskin? Any advice? I will post the erect pic in the gallery to give a better idea. I really don't want this to get in the way of my sex life - and also I normally have to wait a day before being able to have sex again simply because I've hurt my foreskin by pulling it back - please help!
Thanks,
Wookie

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was young, I had very tight foreskin and with a bit of time and alot of fun I was able to strech my foreskin to the state that it is today. You can do it very easly with time. Just dont rush or you could end up hurting yourself. Enjoy and have fun doing it.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had the same problem. Many years ago a friends Dad told to to stick my index finger in the opening, grasp the shaft and he pull gently. Over time I was able to get it loose enough to not be sore after rubbing one off. Hope this helps...:smile:

Reactions: alpha_centauri

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Hey all,
I am a virgin who is going to be married in a few months and as such am nervous about my size. I'm 15cm long with a girth of 9.5cm when erect. Also I'm uncircumsized and my foreskin moves back fine when I'm soft, but when I'm erect it only moves back about halfway and often after masturbation my foreskin is left feeling sore. I would prefer not to be circumsized. Do any of you know where I can get a video or pictorial guide to stretching my foreskin? Any advice? I will post the erect pic in the gallery to give a better idea. I really don't want this to get in the way of my sex life - and also I normally have to wait a day before being able to have sex again simply because I've hurt my foreskin by pulling it back - please help!
Thanks,
Wookie
do not forget the lube that will help

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you have to be careful there. a dorsal slit often has bad cosmetic consequences, unless the doctor is really caring. if he or she stitches it up properly, there is mere scarring, and a functional foreskin.
if they don't, it flaps like the skin of a turkey neck, and does nothing to protect the glans.
the OP already can retract. stretching for a week will avoid the need for any surgery, hence, no recovery time.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all,
Thanks,
Wookie

My foreskin was tight when I was a teen but it is OK now. I had to stretch it a bit.