Foreskin stretching

A new thing I've started doing as of yesterday, don't larf lol. I place a large plastic bottle top from a bleach bottle (yes it's been washed) on the head of my unit and roll the foreskin over and quiet happily leave on all day without it falling off. It gives it a nice stretch, with time would that go back to normal or would it last if done for a few weeks?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

A friend of mine has stretched his foreskin for years,he now can get a tennis ball in it .

Wow tennis ball, massive lol. Bottle top is about 7" around, placed tape around to make thicker at the base of top and the tape acts well at stopping the foreskin from rolling down as you walk around.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Placing what remains of a circumcised foreskin under light tension for prolonged periods is a method adopted by circumcised men who wish to restore their foreskin. Quite often this is carried out by men who were circumcised at birth and for no reason other than on somebody else’s whim; the victim, therefore, feeling obliged to rectify this flagrant abuse of his fundamental human rights. These methods are also adopted by uncircumcised men wishing to augment what they naturally have.
Here’s a link to information on such devices: Comparison Chart