Foreskin Stuffing Video Links

PurpleOnion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I stumbled across these videos posted by a user on XTube named dardanus. I've always been a huge fan of foreskin but I had no idea you could play with it in so many ways. In these videos the guy's foreskin get stuffed with all kinds of things and I found this to be so erotic and sexy.

Does anyone on this forum know what this type of activity is called? I have tried searching Google for foreskin stuffing and I didn't get many hits. If anyone has any links to similar videos or the name of anyone who does them I really appreciate it.

Stuffed then Closed 4skin
XTube :: Latest Videos-

Fluffing My Foreskin with Whipped Cream

Foaming Foreskin

Foreskin play (with Marshmallows)

M&Ms in Foreskin

Reactions: drambone2001

delcodave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try foreskin shooters. Have the other person pull the foreskin up as far as possible, pour in a shot of their favorite liquor and have them suck it out. Of course it helps if they go all the way down too and clean up every drop.

PurpleOnion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Try foreskin shooters. Have the other person pull the foreskin up as far as possible, pour in a shot of their favorite liquor and have them suck it out. Of course it helps if they go all the way down too and clean up every drop.

Foreskin shooters, I like the sound of that. Do you have any links were I can see that?

That is pretty mile for me, I like to make it hurt. I can tie a rope on the end of my foreskin and pull heavy loads with it.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stumbled across these videos posted by a user on XTube named dardanus. I've always been a huge fan of foreskin but I had no idea you could play with it in so many ways. In these videos the guy's foreskin get stuffed with all kinds of things and I found this to be so erotic and sexy.

Does anyone on this forum know what this type of activity is called? I have tried searching Google for foreskin stuffing and I didn't get many hits. If anyone has any links to similar videos or the name of anyone who does them I really appreciate it.

Stuffed then Closed 4skin

Fluffing My Foreskin with Whipped Cream

Foaming Foreskin

Foreskin play (with Marshmallows)

M&Ms in Foreskin
Major case of foreskin envy here. All uncut guys should check out dardanus on xtube.com for stretching and stuffing.

Reactions: diver6