Foreskin Support

southernstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all: I tend to reply rather than post, but I am seeking some help from anyone who has restored or is restoring their foreskin. I know that many people on this site have carried on the great debate between cut/uncut as to which is better, but this thread is not about a debate as to which is better, but rather a bouncing point for those who are seeking to restore their foreskin.

I have noticed on various threads that there are many guys who are restoring, but do not have galleries, or are no longer active on the forum. I have restored on and off, and have videos up on using a restoration device (the CAT-II Q) but I would like more information/personal experiences.

Who on here has restored their foreskin?
What is the experience like?
What is inhibiting you from posting pictures of your new skin?

I would also like to throw out that I am on The foreskin restoration support community under the username vastr8fit if anyone wants more information. I am looking for personal experiences from other hung restorers out there.

Please do not start posting things like "Why would you do that?" and "Who wants their foreskin?" It's a personal choice, and it should be respected.

If you are interested in the videos I was talking about please visit:
Video of CAT Basics - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Video of Applying the CAT-II Q - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks you for your responses.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who on here has restored their foreskin? The past tense, restored, is rather premature for me but I'm currently using TLC-tugger.

What is the experience like? Arduous and rewarding.

What is inhibiting you from posting pictures of your new skin? Privacy, mostly.
Replies in bold.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey vastr8fit, im going to start restoring if that counts. where are pics of your progress? your verification pic looks pretty good, but its hard to see. Do you have a before and after pic? i think a lot of people look for pictures to help sway their decision. i kind of started restoring in august but stopped because i got very busy with work and school. Im looking forward to starting again though. I think i have a great base level of slack skin to start out with

Last edited:

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
I've been restoring for about 9 months and I'm making progress. I use the DTR (foreskin restore) and have gone from tightly cut to mid-head coverage. As per the other posters, it is arduous and not all that fun, but worth it in my estimation. I use only the 'stretch' mode, not the 'push' mode.

No, I won't post pics for the same reason I don't post pic of anything on the web - my desire for privacy. Sorry. But the web site does have some excellent pics of the inventor's progress, and mine much mirrors his progress.

I hope this helps.

TrickPony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I restored several years ago before all these great new products were out. Back then I used the T-tape method. I now have 100% coverage when soft. I might start again to get some overhang of skin when soft. You will love it once you are done!