Foreskin Technique

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by arktrucker, Feb 6, 2009.

1. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is a question I have for my uncut brothers. Being cut, it doesn't ever happen to me, but I was wondering.

When you are with your woman and are getting down to that all important moment of penetration, do you skin it back first?

I've been in a couple of M-F-M groups and one of my friends has a lot of skin and was forever pulling it out and skinning it back and hitting it again. Does this happen to you?

There is nothing I like better that foreskin and seeing an uncut man but, it's all a mystery to me how it really operates.

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Hey - foreskin is NEVER a problem - it's a gift! Whatever you have use it well.

3. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a long tight foreskin which does not pull back easily. when I have sex with a girl I just put it in and let nature take its course. After I cum my head is really sensitive and I have to not move much and try to stay in her until its goes soft.

4. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Never a problem. I keep mine back as much as I can... Have since I was 13. It stays clean and many do not know I am uncut. but its great to j/o with.
    When entering a woman it pulls back....

5. Ionto

Ionto New Member

It depends on what sort of a foreskin you have. For quite a lot of males the foreskin comes back completely on its own as soon as they get hard, so there is nothing more to pull back when it goes it.

6. Smartalk

Gold Member

I too am uncut, my foreskin does not retract when erect but, I either slide it back just before penetration or it slides back on its own on penetration actin as a lubricated sheath maying penetration very smooth Fore skins are an ingenious piece of nature, yet so many guys through choice choose to have it removed. Some unfortunatly have this choice. Natures own lubricating mechanism

7. herkimer snow

herkimer snow New Member

My foreskin automatically slides back as I enter. Like Smartalk says, a foreskin is an amazing design. For me it was the key in many mutual orgasms. It gave me more staying power as my penis wasn't scraping the walls of the vagina. Why anyone would have it removed other than because of a physical indication is beyond me.

8. blkcan

blkcan New Member

Like Mr. Gooddate, mine is usually back and i've never had a problem.

9. rocketred

rocketred New Member

I have a lot of loose foreskin during sex it slips u and down naturaly as needed thanks in part to my natural lube making abiities.

But sometimes, I do draw the skin back before I pump in just for some extra sensation

10. art

art
    Gold Member

Mine slides back on its own, just as part of the act of entering. The only time I slide it back is before I put on a condom.

11. hungtoomuch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a lot of extra foreskin, even when erect I can pull it way up over the head and stick a few fingers (and an occasional toy) inside. While having extra skin is really cool and fun to play with and especially for oral sex. During intercourse or anal it can be problematic (LOL) and i do have to pull the skin way back before entering as well as when using a condom. But I would NEVER EVER trade being uncut for any reason at all. I will never understand why so many parents have their boys cut when they are born, they are denying them a lifetime of pleasure. Just my two cents guys.

12. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

I do both.

Here's the deal, the foreskin provides the ability for the penetrator to cause a distinct 'poke' motion at the end of his reach, the tip will poke back and forth while the (skin over the) middle of the shaft does not move around as much. So even if part of the orifice in question is tight around your cock, you don't have to rub against it with all that friction to poke through/past/behind it ;)

The point of putting your foreskin over your tip as you begin to enter someone is that it will help your own tip poke through their most shallow tight level very quickly... it's hot :) And the point of pulling back your foreskin is to let your glans be affected by their tightness instead of pushing past it so easily.

13. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I usually just let whatever orifice I am entering push the foreskin back for me. Sometimes I do like to pull it back first just for a different sensation.
    I really prefer the lips of the orifice push it back for me.

I like to stick my dick with the skin completely covering in a mouth and have them clamp down a little with their teeth and pull the foreskin back without removing my dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted