Foreskin thing

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Mirate, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Mirate

Mirate New Member

For a long time, I couldn't orgasm when i had sex. I figured this was because the skin over my penis (I'm uncircumcised) was so tight that the head couldn't emerg and be stimulated. So, I recently practiced for a while in sliding it back when I got an erection. It hurt a bit but eventually it worked.

Now, though, i have the opposite problem. The foreskin has become so loose that the head is too easily exposed and this is very uncomfortable. For one thing, it's made it impossible to put on a condom and maintain an erection. Ugh.

I dunno.. is there a safe way ti 'tighten' the foreskin or something? Maybe after os much stimulation the head gets engorged? is this a temporary thing? Advice, please.

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    that sounds odd. if i were you, i'd leave it alone for a while.

3. chico8

chico8 New Member

There are a number of guys on the foreskin restoration list who are intact but want more skin for the same reason as you. It's a matter of putting continual tension on the foreskin and then it starts to grow. I was cut but now have coverage when flaccid.

The dartos muscle is what keeps the foreskin closed when you're flaccid, if your frenulum is damaged that might prevent it from closing the way it should.

A good resource is: http://norm.org/devices.html

Like Dr Rock says, it may be that it is still recovering from being stretched. Give it some time off and then go from there.

Draft saved Draft deleted