Foreskin too tight.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hornygeordie, Feb 18, 2008.

1. hornygeordie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi all

Looking for some advice. My forskin does retract whilst wanking, but when pulled right back causes the glans to pull down, I think my frenelum (is this right) may be a little short. I have seen vids of guys wanking and there forskin can be pulled almost half way down their cocks.
    Are there any techniques for lengthening my frenelum or expanding my foreskin more. I am quite fond of my foreskin and don't like the surgery root.

All advice appreciated.

2. Upsnowball

Upsnowball New Member

Albums:
    Obviously most surgery isnt needed. There are creams to help and even ballon devices which stretch the opening! You can stretch it yourself manually and that should help too! If the problem persists i would see my doctor. Whatever you do, don;t let them circ you!

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take it easy, do not get a cutting just to eliminate your current problem.

Work your penis foreskine frequently and discuss with a Doctor with the attitude that no cutting is necessary. If he/she discusses a cutting, find a new more informed Doctor. Based on what you stated, you should be able to work this out all by yourself. Wish You well in retaining your whole body.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

As you're in the UK you should be able to get help from your doctor easily enough, without being encouraged to have an unnecessary circumcision.

5. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a very similar problem and got circumcised. it was the best thing I ever did. love my new look and feel. Take a look at some of the beautiful circumcised penises in the gallery and you will agree with me.

6. SteveHd

Gold Member

long legs, what part of ...
    ... you didn't understand?

7. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    The frenulum is not as stetchable as the foreksin. There are surgical techniques to elongate the frenulum without removing it completely, and without removing any foreskin.

8. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Watch out for that too. Surgical solutions are permanent, so if you don't like it....

http://www.lpsg.org/67052-i-m-still-having-circ.html

stanmarsh and fatunicorn aren't very happy with their "frenuloplasties." There's not a surgical solution for everything.

Out of necessity I've been restoring my foreskin for several years. If I can restore part of the substantial amount of flesh that was stolen from me at birth, how much more easily can you stretch your frenulum over time hornygeordie?

9. bayonet

bayonet New Member

Hornygeordie, don't listen to long legs. He's happy with his topless auto, whereas you are driving a convertible. I say keep that convertible hood on that car and enjoy the fresh air!

10. hornygeordie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the responses guys and lady. I will be keeping my convertible thats for sure. Will try some stretching techniques.

11. ntstatic

ntstatic New Member

two reasons - the foreskin is genuinly too tight or
    you have an infection.

if you have an infection you need to have oral as well as onintment antibiotics to get rid of the infection

if your foreskin is genuinly too tight get some creams prefrebly with vitamin E there are many creams available to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. these are excellent for tight foreskin

circumcision should be your last option and should not be necessary in 99% of the cases if handled properly

12. oldick

oldick Member

I reccomend a lot of stretching, maybe with lube. Balooning in the shower.(if you know how) Don't let anybody cut anything. Time will take care of a lot of it. When your older, you may wish some of the tightness would return

13. 9incut

9incut New Member

Thanks guys. This post actually helps me also. Even though I'm cut(not my doing), my partner still is perfectly intact and he says that when I pull too far back that it hurts. And I have noticed that it never fully goes all the way back. Some of these techniques and creams may help us out as well.

14. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just start stretching. Is a long, patient option but it does work. There are heaps of sites dealing with foreskin restoration. I know this isn't really what you're asking about, as you already have a foreskin. But the principles are the same:

foreskin restore

Every-man's Birthright - N.O.R.M.click here to continue

These folks were very helpful getting me started. They'll also be able to point you to lots of other sites and organisations (like NORM) to help. Again, I know you're not 'restoring' but the stretching principles are exactly the same.

Glad to hear you're not going the surgical option. Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted