Foreskin training

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
Have any uncut guy tried to train the foreskin to stay completely behind the head permanently, like a cut guy? If you have, please tell your story and what you did. (how long it took, did u like it?) :rolleyes:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have any uncut guy tried to train the foreskin to stay completely behind the head permanently, like a cut guy? If you have, please tell your story and what you did. (how long it took, did u like it?) :rolleyes:
Um, if I wanted to do that (keep in beyond the head line forever) then maybe I'd go for one of those partial circumcisions where just a portion of skin is snipped away. Actually, due to cold weather shrivels, the skin on some men might have to be really snipped short if you never wanted it to slide over the head.

Check the search button regarding this topic (foreskin training) and others such as circumcision and foreskin restoration.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Um, if I wanted to do that (keep in beyond the head line forever) then maybe I'd go for one of those partial circumcisions where just a portion of skin is snipped away. Actually, due to cold weather shrivels, the skin on some men might have to be really snipped short if you never wanted it to slide over the head.

Check the search button regarding this topic (foreskin training) and others such as circumcision and foreskin restoration.

eh, NO!

He's talking about permenant retraction. Granted they talk about that on some circumfetish sites, but some people do practice it.

dave3622

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's actually more common than you might think. I have met quite a few people who choose to keep their foreskin retracted due to several reasons, be it cleanliness (no smegma build-up), reduced sensitivity (to the touch but not during orgasm) or just for asthetic reasons. Sometimes the foreskin even self retracts during/after puberty if it isn't particularly long (like mine - see pic).

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear mine behind the head once in a while. No particular reason. Found that when I first did it, the skin would slide back over the head rather easily. If you wear the skin back behind the for a month or two your head will flare out (don't know how or why, but it does) and the skin will stay back. Once done you have to wear the skin back every now and then to keep the head big enough to keep it that way. Mine is flared out enough that it will keep the skin back almost all the time, but it still slips back over the head once in a while.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
It's actually more common than you might think. I have met quite a few people who choose to keep their foreskin retracted due to several reasons, be it cleanliness (no smegma build-up), reduced sensitivity (to the touch but not during orgasm) or just for asthetic reasons. Sometimes the foreskin even self retracts during/after puberty if it isn't particularly long (like mine - see pic).

It depends too on how long (or short) and loose the foreskin is. Short and relatively tight is probably the easiest to keep back.

Mine is short but loose, and I can look like Dave for about 5 minutes, then it slides back.

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it depends on how long your foreskin is and how big your penis is when flaccid. I have tried on and off for many years with mixed results.