Foreskin Woes

itachifan

Loved Member
Media
Okay. Well problem is, my foreskin is still quite tight and it doesn't retract. It's loosened a bit over the years but not a lot, not to get it fully back.
Only time I've ever been able to do so was when I was soft but it went really weird as the head started to like grow before I was able to get it back over it. Really put me off trying again :smile:

I know its weird but anyone had a similar experience or advice, preferably without going down the circumcision route. I mean it's never really gave me any problems anyway as is at all, but it's just something thats been concerning me a bit since the incident.

Stingy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can try sitting in a warm bath and then apply the method described by the previous posters, BUT be carefull, if it hurts, STOP. Be very gentle with your tight foreskin.

For info, it is not always necessary to circumsize your foreskin, but a surgeon can make a small cut in the skin, so it fits looser around your glans/penis.

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had that problem when i was a kid, hurt like hell when id try to pull it back... just kept trying slowly more and more every day and now i can fully pull it back even when rock hard... just keep stretching it little by little every day...

Aqua666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's called Phimosis. I used to have it myself, but got circumsised recently. Not everyone needs to be circumsised, though. You might want to go to your doctor and he can prescribe you some steroid cream, to help loosten it with stretching exercises.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As mentioned above steroid cream for stretching works well over time.If you want a quick fix a urologist can make a small dorsal slit to the franar band,but the foreskin may not want to stay over the head after that.

S

SirConcis

If you have a tight foreskin, beware that if you retract it behind the rim of head and are unable to bring it back again, you need to go to the emergency at a local hospital ASAP. It is called paraphimosis.

So, when you do retract it behind rim, you need to bring it forwards again as soon as possible before constriction of blood causes glans to inflate and harden to a point where you can't squeeze it to get foreskin over it again.

If the exercises describe by folks above this post do work (they work for some, not for others), you will find that the tighness will reduce and you will eventually be able to comfortably leave foreskin retracted without fear of it strangulating the base of head.

Damian Walker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Or you could just have a one time solution and end all your woes with a circumcision. Foreskins and not meant to be tight - you are supposed to be able to retract them with ease for daily cleaning and maintenance. Yours is clearly defective. Why not get rid of it and get on with enjoying your penis!

K

kundalinikat

Whoa whoa whoa, no need for the knife just yet.

I had a little of this problem, I could pull it back somewhat uncomfortably and it just wasn't fun to feel unless I was lubed somehow, and even then it felt so weird to have this tight ring pass over my tip.

Then I was told by a guy to use vitamin E topical lotion/cream, so I started masturbating with it. My foreskin grew softer and more sensitive pretty quickly and also a little tougher regarding stretching. It took me a matter of days to notice more stretch, and within a couple weeks my problem disappeared.

Consider how pliable our skin is and how easily it changes, before you go cutting it off :) Besides, masturbating is fun...

Now all i use to jerk with (if anything) is any kind of skin oil including vitamin E and/or A. Really, just take care of it like this and it won't be long until your mobility is much increased. It's gotten to the point now where my skin moves all over the place ;)

I recommend Burt's Bees apricot baby oil, it's great.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or you could just have a one time solution and end all your woes with a circumcision.

If you have thousands to throw away on the surgery for it, sure. We're on the verge of a global depression, so that kind of money is very easy to find in just about everyone's home.

itachifan

Loved Member
Media
Thanks for your replies.
I will try just stretching it gradually and will also try the lotion or cream.
I just hope I don't have to go to the hospital or the docs for anything, and the paraphismosis thing is scary as it seems like that is what almost happened before. :(

didier

Just Browsing
Media
Last edited:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is NOT objective ...

:hitwithrock:It's the truth - very few men I've spoken with ever regret having a circumcison done as an adult on a problem foreskin. If stretching doesn't work and you have a long foreskin that interfers with sexual intercourse, then why not get it removed?

didier

Just Browsing
Media
:hitwithrock:It's the truth - very few men I've spoken with ever regret having a circumcison done as an adult on a problem foreskin. If stretching doesn't work and you have a long foreskin that interfers with sexual intercourse, then why not get it removed?
IF stretching doesn't work, IF it interferes with sexual intercourse. You didn't say that in your previous post. Tha's something completely different. What if OP doesn't have those problems? That he CAN stretch it? What if he listened to your 'advice' without explanation. Yes, he'd be here without his foreskin, while he could've kept it if he wanted to ...