Foreskin worries...

so im a fairly large guy- about 8 inches, but thats not the issue. im worried about how my foreskin affects the pleasure i can give to a woman. i masturbate dry by sliding my foreskin up and down (the normal way i imagine) but surely when im having sex my foreskin will stay in the same place and the woman will feel barely any movement from my penis???

am i just being paranoid? can someone advise me? thanks!

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Don't worry about a thing she will feel it...and she will have great pleasure...Take it from a guy with alot of skin...Jose'Latinoboy9 :cool:

D

deleted3272

Some women say one with a foreskin feels better just depends on the woman, but i doubt you would get any complaints, I havent about mine.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
billywilly said:
so im a fairly large guy- about 8 inches, but thats not the issue. im worried about how my foreskin affects the pleasure i can give to a woman. i masturbate dry by sliding my foreskin up and down (the normal way i imagine) but surely when im having sex my foreskin will stay in the same place and the woman will feel barely any movement from my penis???

am i just being paranoid? can someone advise me? thanks!

Oh she feels it alright.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have seen the argument that on the outstroke the foreskin bunches back, whilst a cut cock head ridge will act like a scraper and remove natural lubrication.

I suppose it depends on the fit amongst other things.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you can hang in there after climaxing with your cock inside until the foreskin slips back over the head of your cock while inside your partner it gives a unique feeling. I've done this while spooning after sex.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
If you can hang in there after climaxing with your cock inside until the foreskin slips back over the head of your cock while inside your partner it gives a unique feeling. I've done this while spooning after sex.

I love it too, and so does my wife.

And she likes the feel of my foreskin inside, as it moves up and down.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unless it's really tight (tighter than it's supposed to be), your foreskin will slide back and forth during sex.

I've had many girlfriends who have enjoyed both cut and uncut penises. They each say uncut feels different, and most say it feels better. (I bet they wouldn't say this to a guy who was circumcised!)

A second to that comment on your foreskin sliding forward after orgasm, when you go soft while cuddling. My gf really likes the feeling of it sliding forward.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It will slide back and forwards. She'll feel the movement, but there will be a lot less friction for her, so she'll be able to go on longer without getting sore.