Foreskin

MooJuice: Hey y'all i have a strange question... how far does your foreskin pull back (i.e. all the way to the base, not past the head, etc.) because i was wondering if i was normal.. because i can't get my skin past the head because the botom of my foreskin seems to be attached to my head.. i was just wondering if i was normal and i haven't been able to find a place to talk about this... thanx for any help you can provide :D

prepky: the foreskin should be attached at the bottom of the head that is called the frenulmn(sp) that is what makes the foreskin retract forward and cover the head....when you say that you cant get it past the head, is that soft or hard when this occurs..if it is hard, you may need to stretch it some in the flaccid stage, like every time you go pee, pull the skin all the back, as far as it will go without pain. And remember not to use soap as it will sometimes cause irritation of the foreskin, and that would be what is causing it to not open all the way to go behind the head. Oh and by the way, mine will retract all the way to uncover the head either flaccid or hard....hope this helps

MooJuice: yea that helps alot. thanx for the advice! ;D

DirkDiggler: I knew there must be some reason why we are here,hold on let me just write that down.All these thousands of years of man asking why am I here and now I know.