Foreskin

D_aco04hcx

Just Browsing
Media
i'm european and uncut so i have foreskin covering my "not big" cock; it's not much of a problem but sometimes seems foreskin in tighter some other times more elastic. is there any way to make it becoming looser (i know it is not very clear what i mean but my english isn't that good, so, please, apologize me, thanks)?

thanks

hkkh: Hi,
I am NOT a doctor, am a Japanese, apologize my poor English in advance.

My suggestion is ;
* Try to expose the glans almost-always 12-24h
What I did when I am 10s, to rectify similar foreskin problems.
The way I did are;
Make a SOFT penis band by cutting appropriate finger part of work gloves, 100% cotton or stretchable material would be better.
Then wear it to the penis shaft which is just under the glans.
This might make your glans big...
but take CARE blood circulation.

I wonder, if you feel serious about your penis problem, you should consult it with a doctor anyway...

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Regular stretching is all that's needed. Pull it back everytime you masturbate, using your thumb and index finger to gently pull it as far as it will go, pull it back then keep sliding it up and down the penis head for 10-15 minutes or half an hour each night if you can.

Also, you can be in shower and get your dick wet, stick two fingers in the opening and stretch it from the inside, holding it there and moving it around for a good workout for 10-15 mins again. This is supposed to be the best method...I dont know if it is.

What I did also was to stretch the foreskin out as far as it would go and kinda pinch or grab the frenulum and rub it, stretching it and did that, held the foreskin outstretched for 10 to 15 minutes at a time. It takes a few months to see results.

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as the matter of fact i had the same trouble when i was a pre teen and a teen. Actually my cockhead growned first it was an adult sized cockhead when i was around 11. My father and the familly physician told me to so some streching exercices for at least 6 months. They show me how to deal with it and told me to lubricate my foreskin in order to let my glans out... and avoiding to be circumcized.

Try to relax.. try to force the foreskin a little more further every day... Lubrication helps a lot, but if ur 4 skin is very tight do not force it too much, because u could have trouble to but it over the glans again. Doctors call it ParaPhimosis, that can oblige u having a surgery...

Sometimes it can be hurtfull, but if u want to stay "intact" that worth the pain :)

u can see why i had to do some streching on my homepage @ http://photox.bigckhead.dyndns.org/sec_sta....php?albid=MjE=
that shows why i had to deal with that kind of technics ...

try every day and try to pull the 4 skin a little further each WEEK... and use lubricant...

In less than a 6 months u won't have the kind of trouble anymore...

If u want some advice u can contact me on my email adress.

Take care of yourself and be self confident.

frk_2000

Just Browsing
Media
Your problem is common.

If you do not have main problem to have an erection (means your head is completely out), it may be only a paraphimosis. With "stretching" movements (as guys recommend you), you can solve it.

If you have a few problem (tight head/painful erection...), it might be a phimosis, whose solution is a litlle surgeonery act or circumsision (depending on the seriousness of it).

But do not worry, I'm sure it is the first case and that you will recover by yourself. Be patient & take care!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by hkkh@Jan 18 2005, 08:22 AM
Hi,
I am NOT a doctor, am a Japanese, apologize my poor English in advance.

My suggestion is ;
* Try to expose the glans almost-always 12-24h
What I did when I am 10s, to rectify similar foreskin problems.
The way I did are;
Make a SOFT penis band by cutting appropriate finger part of work gloves, 100% cotton or stretchable material would be better.
Then wear it to the penis shaft which is just under the glans.
This might make your glans big...
but take CARE blood circulation.

I wonder, if you feel serious about your penis problem, you should consult it with a doctor anyway...
[post=275346]Quoted post[/post]​

Kon'nichi wa. Ogenki desu ka? (that's all I know, but I am learning!)