Foreskin

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by wweisben, Nov 23, 2005.

1. wweisben

wweisben New Member

Do you prefer uncut or cut?

Are you uncut or cut?

Reasons for likeing cut or uncut!

2. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I was younger I dident like being uncut because evreybody else was cut, but now I love it. Im still a little worried when a woman finds out but I havent had any women not like it i havent ever been with a woman who has had an uncut guy before but no complaints yet.

3. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    I am uncut with lots and lots of foreskin and I love it...As long as you keep it clean its so exciting for sex! Nothing like docking and tounge under the foreskin...and the pre-cum around the head with the foreskin covering it feels so wonderful...Have I said enough? Jose'Latinoboy9

4. human18

human18 New Member

uncut... my foreskin is very loose... i love to use it when masturbating...

5. lellelind

lellelind Member

I'm uncut and I prefer uncut men. It's not that I dislike cut men but it's so much more fun to play with a uncut mans penis. I also think that a intact penis looks much better and more masculine. The ring of scar tissue that often can be seen on a cut penis is ugly.

6. allmale

allmale Member

I'm uncut and definitely prefer uncut guys. I've yet to meet a cut guy or gal that knows how to manipulate an uncut dick to its full advantage. :mad:
    Sex is greatest when someone really knows how to work the skin, I'd say
    the level of pleasure when someone who doesn't know what to do with
    foreskin is only about 50%.....and its not their fault...they just don't know.
    Whenever I've dated someone new, I've had to retrain them in bed, always with someone thats cut.;)

7. Ryan_J

Ryan_J New Member

UNCUT, why because I am...and quite honestly I've been with my share of guys (yes a was a bit of a slut in highschool), and I've never seen a cut guy who truly knows what to do with the skin. Uncut guys, hell yea. I'd say if I'm with another uncut guy the pleasure factor's like +25%. Not that it necessarily precludes me from getting with cut guys, cause there's a LOT more to a guy than his dick.

8. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

My friend owns a gay bar. He tells about a massively hung customer who bought shots for anyone would drink them out of his foreskin. He had lots of takers. (And I wasn't there that day so missed the whole performance. As usual!) This was one of the few times I wished I weren't cut. However, my oldest and best friend is hung and has had problems over the years with his foreskin -- accidentally cutting it in zippers, etc. But he says he wouldn't trade his for my "naked" cock.

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'm uncut, but where my partners are concerned I don't have a preference. There is so much about enjoyable sex that doesn't involved the prepuce, or lack of it.

10. Grande7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am totally into uncut ! LOVE foreskin ! Being cut I guess I have always had a facination with foreskin. However, as many have stated, learning how to pleasure a man with foreskin was an education . . . . but have to admit, LOVE working the foreskin, nibbling, tongue between the skin & head, licking for long time . . . stroking it back & forth over the head . . . just much more to enjoy !

11. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I like not having my foreskin. However I just saw a thing on the net for some company in England that makes a latex artificial foreskin that you wear during the day, and you can use to jo with, too, but not for sex. It's a kind of penile sheath that comes in a bunch of sizes.

12. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

I'm cut and generally prefer those who are also, however I've been turned on several times with guys who aren't cut. Cleanliness is the main thing.

13. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

im uncut and i love it. My previous girlfriend had never had uncut cock before me. She was hesetant but then she grew to love it. Weve broke up since then we went off to diff colleges, but we still hook up, and im still the only uncut shes had. I think she liked it bc it was out of the normal she had been use to.

14. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    i am uncut but some gals i been with look at me (my penis) funny. and how excatly can i use my foreskin to my advantage when with a woman, its not alotta foreskin and it gets tight when erect but how can i utilize it ?

15. BIG_DAVE

BIG_DAVE Active Member

Albums:
    i love my forskin. there's nothing better then when your having sex and the womans really wet then when you pull out and your forskin just slides over your cock head. i love it!

16. B_Danceswithlamps

B_Danceswithlamps New Member

It is useful for JO, because you don't need any kind of crisco/lube because you can just use it! I've never had to use lube! :D:D:D It saves me money! :D

17. dancinfool

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i am proud to say that i still have my foreskin.

in regards to my sexual partners, i have only been with cut guys. considering how much i loved them, i would say that i dont care about the circumcision status of my boyfriends. curiously enough, my current boyfriend of 6 months has only been with uncut guys. it seems we've had completely opposite experiences.

18. misfit20

misfit20 New Member

I am uncut. Works fine for me :D

19. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    neonatal circumcision is way fucked up by ANY logical or ethical standard.

20. saturnine

saturnine New Member

Albums:
    I'm uncut and I love it. I get a lot of reactions from guys about it--mostly positive. There's just so much more that can be done with an uncut dick. I also think uncut cocks just look more masculine (no offense to my cut brothers...urs look good too!). All in all I'm really glad my parents were cool and decided not to cut me. Rock on foreskin!

Draft saved Draft deleted