Foreskin

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Gisella said:
People please tell me: Why are so many american men without foreskin ????:confused:
originally, because a number of vocal 19th century physicians believed that it would eliminate male masturbation, which they saw as a grave moral threat :rolleyes:

these days, because hospitals make a shitload of money selling the excised skin tissue to cosmetics companies who use it for research into new products - large quantities of healthy human skin are impossible to come by any other way, for obvious reasons.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 56 and out of 4 brothers, one 2 years older, one 2 years younger and the youngest 16 years younger, I am the only uncut one. The story I heard was that the doctor in Vermont circumcised boys if he thought their foreskin was too tight at birth, so the two other brothers born in Vermont weren't as lucky. My youngest brother was born in California and they cut him, I think that by then Mom had heard that comments had been made about my uncut state and she wanted my youngest brother to have more of a chance to fit in. Dad was born at home in 1922 and circumcision wasn't as common then.

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RoysToy said:
1. I get lots of pleasure from guys who are fascinated with my foreskin and show me how much they love it.
I have a fantasy that I haven't been able to fullfill of playing with an uncut guy's cock, preferably one bigger than mine. I've been cut but I had no choice in the matter. I don't like the feeling I get when I talk to uncut guys and I can tell they're thinking "I'm sure glad that's not me!" even though I understand and don't hold it against them. I don't understand why many people (and it's mostly been women in my experience) defend such a practice as circumcision.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dr Rock said:
originally, because a number of vocal 19th century physicians believed that it would eliminate male masturbation, which they saw as a grave moral threat :rolleyes:

these days, because hospitals make a shitload of money selling the excised skin tissue to cosmetics companies who use it for research into new products - large quantities of healthy human skin are impossible to come by any other way, for obvious reasons.

Thanks Dr Rock.

Unbelivable...:rolleyes:

Aha! if they went on this "plot" is because with the foreskin on is much better to masturbate...i am not a man but it makes sense just by looking (and touching) when its done with it.

alejandromdq2003

Experimental Member
Media
Gisella said:
Thanks Dr Rock.

Unbelivable...:rolleyes:

Aha! if they went on this "plot" is because with the foreskin on is much better to masturbate...i am not a man but it makes sense just by looking (and touching) when its done with it.

Well, I do masturbate too much

richard21

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut and I definitely prefer uncut. I just love the look of an uncut cock, especially one with a lot of foreskin ... don't really know why. I especially like guys who stay hooded when erect.

I think it may be a bit of a cultural thing. Being in the UK, I'm used to guys being uncut (although a lot of older guys here seem to be cut). I do still get turned on by cut cocks though ... especially big ones lol :tongue:

D

deleted20132

ryanishung, how long is your foreskin? how much does it cover when you're flacid and hard?

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you prefer uncut or cut? Uncut, definitely. Cut boys I've known in the UK are too difficult and messy to wank. They always need gobs of Astroglide to keep from rubbing themselves raw.

Are you uncut or cut? Uncut

Reasons for likeing cut or uncut! Dunno really, it's kind of hard to say since I've always been this way. My foreskin tip is so sensitive that if I tickle it long enough I can spunk up just that way. Stretching and pulling it, tossing to and fro over the knob, it's so soft, like a velvet glove wrapped around the knob. When I wank myself, it feels absolutely brilliant.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I broadly agree with Christiaan, having been born and brought up in the UK amongst mainly white, lower middle-class contemporaries - predominantly therefore (like me) uncut.

However, my closest childhood friend (we've long since lost touch, sadly), who was six weeks younger and lived across the road, was circumcised, so I was aware of the practice at a very young age. Andrew and I went through our entire school lives together. When we were youngsters and we used to play in his back garden we would slip into a three-foot passageway between his house wall and the high boundary fence, which led nowhere, for a sly piss, to avoid going into the house. That was where we first took a good look at each others cock and asked each other the inevitable questions. :wink:

At secondary school, in addition to Andrew, two of my other closest friends were also circumcised. They were the only three (to my knowledge) in our entire year group of around eighty boys. One of these was my first M-M experience (mutual j/o and oral).

I think that it's as a result of that experience that, although I prefer a loose, uncut cock on another guy, I still get really turned on by young, white lads with circumcised cocks (that's not a racist thing - it's just that when you meet lads from some ethnic backgrounds you naturally expect them to be circumcised, unlike your average British lad). It's a real delight to stand at a urinal and discover that the good-looking lad that I've been drinking across the bar from has a cut dick. It just makes me spectacularly horny. :redface:

So, to be honest, I don't really mind whether a cock is cut or uncut. The only thing that I don't like is a tight foreskin on a guy. It's the only thing that I find an absolute turn-off.

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
I could have saved hundreds (thousands?!) of dollars through the years on lube if I were uncut!!

Just seems easier that uncut guys can whack off at any time. I hate the fact that I need lube to get the job done...

I remember an Italian guy (from Rome) seeing my cock and saying, "You have a beautiful cock...but they ruined it!" referring to the American tradition of circumcision. I thought that was kind of funny...

jody

Experimental Member
Media
Christiaan said:
My foreskin tip is so sensitive that if I tickle it long enough I can spunk up just that way.

i always wondered about that. i got a loose circumcision, they left a lot, but they got half of it and of course any kind of snipping gets the tip. i read the tip was almost as sensitive as the frenulum (which is still have). how do you not get a boner just walking around with the tip rubbing your underwear?

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Christiaan said:
Stretching and pulling it, tossing to and fro over the knob, it's so soft, like a velvet glove wrapped around the knob. When I wank myself, it feels absolutely brilliant.
And again, my foreskin envy alert level has been raised to red. This is perhaps the most beautiful, sensual, loving description I've ever heard a man give of his foreskin...

I love Bel Ami flicks, and I'm so used to seeing the foreskins on everyone that when I see a cock without one in real life, it looks totally unnatural.

I think it's interesting that you can orgasm from tickling the end of your foreskin. I've tried hard with my frenulum, but no results...

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jody said:
how do you not get a boner just walking around with the tip rubbing your underwear?
The sensitive part is the ridged band that runs around from the frenulum, over the top and back to the frenulum. When the skin is forward, it lies inside. When you get hard, it rolls out. This isn't quite accurate (the ridges aren't straight lines), but close.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
Snozzle said:
The sensitive part is the ridged band that runs around from the frenulum, over the top and back to the frenulum.

yeah but i thought the ridged band formed the tip like here

http://www.foreskin.org/46-33-06.jpg

but anyway i can make myself ejaculate just by manipulating my frenulum. i have the whole thing and it's awesome. can't imagine how much more pleasure men with full foreskins experience.

i have sprayed warm water across my frenulum to give myself intense, wave like orgasms. the strongest orgasm i ever had was so powerful that i literally blacked out for a few seconds and when i came to i nearly cried because the pleasure was so wonderful.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Jody,

You're very lucky if you are cut and you have your whole frenulum. The frenulum attaches to the frenular delta which merges with the foreskin. Most cut guys have a frenulum remnant an inch or so (when erect) ending at the scarline. If your scar is closer to your body, you may have more frenulum. How far is your scar from the sulcus, the groove just below the coronal ridge of your glans?

Doctors are trained to eliminate as much mucosa as possible for some reason. They basically attach the shaft skin as near the glans as possible. I have no idea why. I had less than an inch of inner foreskin before restoring, now I have about twice that amount. But my frenulum remnant is just a little strip of skin like under my tongue, so it doesn't count for much. My best friend had his carefully stripped out when he was born. All that is there is a longitudinal fine white scar.

I'm glad for you that what you have left is working for you.

People just won't let facts get in their way: http://www.startribune.com/1244/story/616023.html

KingLeo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the men that are attached to uncut penis, but prefer cut when giving a blow job. Give head to a cut guy can get complicated if he has a certain way of wanting his knob polished. Believe me, I've met a few. Whack jobs! As I have said before, I don't like being told what to do, but I am getting of the subject.

Then again, dick is dick is dick.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
dxjnorto said:
How far is your scar from the sulcus, the groove just below the coronal ridge of your glans?

i have more than an inch but less than two inches for sure. i have a lot of the frenulum and inner foreskin tissue intact. the frenulum has it's obvious shape and form and i can orgasm just from stimulation there. the inner foreskin is much different from the shaft skin where the surgeon connected the two.

before i even knew it was inner foreskin tissue, i knew it was different than shaft skin. as a teenager, if i had a long masturbation session in dry weather, i would get dry skin and eventual tears that took days to heal. i could not figure out why. i have a basic version of the gliding motion and do not need lubricant to masturbate. i did not realize until years later that the flesh was intact and functioning inner foreksin and it was supposed to be internal and covered and moist. leaving it out was making it dry, and masturbating with the gliding motion was causing the dry skin to tear.

i keep my glans and foreskin wrapped up in tug-ahoy equipment now. but i don't actually tug. i haven't taken that step yet. my glans is wet all the time now and that's better. but i have other problems with my glans. it's small to begin with and does not fill with blood correctly when i get an erection. i have to force blood in there to make it expand. i know other men have this problem but i'm not sure if it is related to circumcision. i don't have good circulation, that's probably contributing.