Foreskin

D_2e4w4323

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone !

I've been a member for quite a long time now and really enjoy reading all the discussion, it's (almost) alway interesting.
I've decided to wright my own thread because I didn't find any existent that could answer my question.

Let me explain this...
I'm 23 and I've never been circumcised but my penis really looks like a circumcised one. As I'm living in Europe, a place where circumcision is not common if you're not jewish or muslim, I actually never wondered about it.
I've made my research on the internet and learned about a genetic mutation called aposthia which makes boys born without any foreskin but the fact is that I had a foreskin in the past.
I remember having a foreskin as a kid and then my penis grew and as it became bigger and bigger, longer and longer, my foreskin started to seem smaller. I talked to my father about it because I knew for a fact that he has an uncovered glans (we're pretty open about nudity in the family) and he told me that it would keep on growing until the glans would be fully discovered. That's what actually happened at the age of 17-18.

My penis is now 16cm long when flaccid and 19 when erect.

Are there anyone of you that went through the same process ?
It's not particularly disturbing to me, it's just that I'm curious to hear from people who are the same.

I also have another question. I'd like to have your opinion about something about amore serious issue.
My little brother who is 18 is in the same situation than my father and I. Last summer, we were swimming in the pool (my father's divorced and lives alone so when we're at his house my brothers and I alway swim naked, I know that sounds a bit odd but we're close enough to do that). So my father and I noticed that at the age of 18 my little brother is still half covered and has a pretty huge penis. I mean, we all do but his is particularly huge, he told us 17cm (6,69 inch) flaccid and 22 (8.6 inch) erect. As it appears, it will keep on growing till the glans is fully uncovered and who knows which size it'll end up being.
So guys, do you think that it would be more clever to have him cut in order to stop his growth and prevent them from having a too big penis that will eventually cause problems (especially with girls) ?

Thank you for your advices !

D_Ty_Le_Knott

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone !

I've been a member for quite a long time now and really enjoy reading all the discussion, it's (almost) alway interesting.
I've decided to wright my own thread because I didn't find any existent that could answer my question.

Let me explain this...
I'm 23 and I've never been circumcised but my penis really looks like a circumcised one. As I'm living in Europe, a place where circumcision is not common if you're not jewish or muslim, I actually never wondered about it.
I've made my research on the internet and learned about a genetic mutation called aposthia which makes boys born without any foreskin but the fact is that I had a foreskin in the past.
I remember having a foreskin as a kid and then my penis grew and as it became bigger and bigger, longer and longer, my foreskin started to seem smaller. I talked to my father about it because I knew for a fact that he has an uncovered glans (we're pretty open about nudity in the family) and he told me that it would keep on growing until the glans would be fully discovered. That's what actually happened at the age of 17-18.

It's not particularly disturbing to me, it's just that I'm curious to hear from people who are the same.

I also have another question. I'd like to have your opinion about something about amore serious issue.
My little brother who is 18 is in the same situation than my father and I. Last summer, we were swimming in the pool (my father's divorced and lives alone so when we're at his house my brothers and I alway swim naked, I know that sounds a bit odd but we're close enough to do that). So my father and I noticed that at the age of 18 my little brother is still half covered and has a pretty huge penis. I mean, we all do but his is particularly huge, he told us 17cm (6,69 inch) flaccid and 22 (8.6 inch) erect. As it appears, it will keep on growing till the glans is fully uncovered and who knows which size it'll end up being.
So guys, do you think that it would be more clever to have him cut in order to stop his growth and prevent them from having a too big penis that will eventually cause problems (especially with girls) ?

Not sure if I'm answering right, but... I'm also uncut, and my dick did not grow until my glands were exposed. It all depends on the person, my glands aren't normally exposed, unless I do it myself. Also, getting cut will not stop the growth of your dick. It will just hurt a lot, since he is older, and then he'll have no foreskin. Also, I don't think there is such a thing as "too big". There are always size queens who would love to get at him...

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Whenever I hear or read someone say "advices", all I can think of is Schwarzenegger in Pumping Iron. :)

I agree with HelloMoeJoe in that everything sounds perfectly normal. And while having a plus-sized penis can be a bit of a burden, there's no reason to resort to surgery. Yikes...

And, a little off topic, but: You seem to be worried that people will think it's odd that your family is okay with nudity. I'm actually quite glad to hear that you guys are. I think it's important for people to learn that there's nothing wrong with their bodies and you can be naked (and see other naked people, including family) without being ashamed.

S

SirConcis

Foreskin length is, to some extent, genetic. It is posisble that your younger brother had longer foreksin to begin with so the growth spurt during puberty did not result in glans emerging from foreskin fully. Or perhaps has has mastyrbated a lot more, stretchin the foreksin during puberty which makes foreskin stretch more and grow along with penis.

There are many variables in this equation and it is impossible to know what really causes some guys to bcome naturally circumicsed while others don't. But a long foreskin entering puberty generally means fully covered head after puberty.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I have similar experience. As a kid my foreskin completely covered the head but as I grew as a teenager, the foreskin didn't grow as fast as the rest. The result is that I usually have about half the cock head exposed (perhaps like your brother) but it can be more or less. It seems that short foreskins are much less common than long ones - I wonder why.

My father certainly does not have a short foreskin, but I don't have any other close male relations to compare : only one male cousin (out of six female cousins) and he is circumcised, though I don't know why.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aposthia is not a problem or a disease so you wont face ay problems. Just because the term comes from the greek language, it actually means without or no (the letter a at the begining) foreskin (posthi in greek means foreskin) and the last a at the end completes the word, describing the state of being without a foreskin (case simillar to words as para-nomi-a or pedo-phili-a). But aposthia it is not a disfunction. Regarding your brother, listen to this: one of the girls i 've met described happiness as big ever growing dick. She said she would be happier and happier to keep counting centimetres as days go by.... And according to medical statements, men can keep growing up, until the age of 23 sometimes, even though it is not that frequent. Maybe he is one of those cases. So girls simillar to the one i mentioned, must be very haaaaapy having sex with your borther.... Anyway whatever the case, good luck with your sex life and your brother's sex life too.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone !

Let me explain this...

You do NOT have apostia.

Boys are born with long foreskins and a small penis. As they mature, the shaft grows and fills up the foreskin. Frequently, after puberty the head sticks out of the foreskin.

Sometime the head grows completely out of the foreskin and the foreskin stays retracted along the shaft. Apparently, that is what happened to you. If you want to elongate your foreskin so that the head is covered, you can do that. You do it the same way that a circumcised guy restores his foreskin but it will be easier because you were never cut.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

Reactions: Restprep