1. DarkAuron

DarkAuron New Member

Some may find this to be a repetitive topic, but what do you think of foreskins? Do you have one? Do you wish you were cut? Do you wish you were uncut? Have you tried 'restoring' your foreskin? Do you think foreskin looks erotic, or do you find foreskin disgusting and monstrous?

I myself am cut and wish I wasn't, so I'm in the process of restoring using the TLC Tugger device. Slowly but surely it's working its charm on me.

2. Theunbroken

Theunbroken New Member

Albums:
    have heard rumours that a cut penis is better for unprotected sex, but makes little difference with a condom....

correct me if i am wrong

3. DarkAuron

DarkAuron New Member

Rumors that are silly myths that need to be guillotined, and if you're worried about getting something from unprotected sex then you should wear protection anyways, therefore it shouldn't matter. And if they were true, then wouldn't America have a lot less STDs? Statistics are hard to trust because it's more complicated than adding 2 and 2 together.

4. Theunbroken

Theunbroken New Member

Albums:
    hold on what? stop flying off the handles there buddy, i was merely saying that women i have spoken to have told me that the cut is better for unprotected sex.. thats all.. whats with the ranting?

5. DarkAuron

DarkAuron New Member

Oh sorry, I didn't meant to seem rude. I was just saying that the rumors are pretty vague, and in my opinion rather dumb. Sorry about that :)

6. SteveHd

Gold Member

No fooling!
    They were put there for a reason.
    Kind of ...
    Presently using the TLC device you mentioned. Well ... actually ... "VLC" the ventless version.

7. MegaDick

MegaDick New Member

Better in what way? More pleasureable for the woman or for the guy?

8. SteveHd

Gold Member

You weren't. You were quite reasonable.

9. MegaDick

MegaDick New Member

I wasn't circumsized until I was 10, so I can clearly remember having one. Most of the time I wish I were still uncut but I still have enough skin to slide over the glans during sex without having to be bothered by the production of smegma.

There should be a less radical procedure to cure pinosis, such as a partial circ. I've been told that severing the frenulum attachment also stops smegma formation.

Circumsized cock heads are definitely less sensitive than those that stay protected from the drying effects of air.

10. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I really think that someone should tell everyone that if you have unprotected sex with a person who has a std whether or not they are circumsized, the will be the recipient of the std. Just ask all the women who did have sex with a circumsized male that had a herpes and they will tell you that they had to go to a doctor or a clinic to get treated for the std.

11. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm uncut and can't imagine getting mine cut....
    I know nothing about it really

12. DarkAuron

DarkAuron New Member

Well the whole 'grossness' of smegma, I've read, is only if you don't wash there. And you deserve to build up a bunch of dirty stuff if you don't wash yourself daily anyways! I find it silly that some people think uncut guys always have a huge buildup of smegma. Ignorance *rolls eyes* :)

13. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Thats right DA. And any man who doesn't wash his uncut cock isn't going to wash his cut cock and no one will want to have sex with such a man. And I believe if he isn't washing your cock daily he is not taking a shower or a bath daily. Who would want to have sex with that person anyways. And if he is not washing his cock he is not washing his nasty ass either. Sorry just me thinking out loud.

14. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I love my foreskin. It's kind of special in that there aren't many like it.

"This is my [foreskin], there are(n't) many like it [but] this one is mine."

Which famous, brilliant movie did I steal that quote from :tongue:

Oh and cut cocks are abbrasive to a woman's vagina, the foreskin has a gliding motion that spreads the lube/luv around. 'Tis what I read, I did.

15. DarkAuron

DarkAuron New Member

Today I finally got the wet layer on my cock from using the TLC device. Made me pretty happy since it shows I'm making progress on restoration

Draft saved Draft deleted