Foreskin

montyclift

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have known and loved foreskin ever since I fooled around with my friend who lived across the street from me when I was 12.
My last bf was Croatian in background, so foreskin. Love uncut dicks! I would be on my dating profile if I had one, preference for but not excluding cut dicks as I am unfortunately cut myself. I've got lots of pics and vids on my profile of friends and other examples of great foreskinned dicks. Here is my all time favourite, of a friend, he was hot little cutie above and beyond his foreskin and he is in my folders. vlcsnap-2019-04-14-19h07m28s279.png

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm becoming increasingly grateful for being uncut. My foreskin is nice and flexible and moves very smoothly over the head and back. I have seen 100s of cocks over the years, moslty uncut, and I have noticed that most men reveal the glans when erect. This is not the case with me, as my skin stays on also at full mast. I find it fascinating that the amont of forekskin varies a lot, although perhaps not as much as differences in penis size.

I'm becoming increasingly grateful for being uncut. My foreskin is nice and flexible and moves very smoothly over the head and back. I have seen 100s of cocks over the years, moslty uncut, and I have noticed that most men reveal the glans when erect. This is not the case with me, as my skin stays on also at full mast. I find it fascinating that the amont of forekskin varies a lot, although perhaps not as much as differences in penis size.
I’d love to have full coverage like that :p awesome cock!

The differences in intact foreskins and foreskin types is like the mystery of shower vs grower, which I think would also play a factor in the uncut types. Not having experience with intact very much, it was a shock to see such differences. Especially if you are led to believe that everyone has the @UncutViking @cityson @thomas_sutpen style cocks :p

It makes restoration comparison and feeling of completion difficult to achieve when you can’t know how you would have turned out. Haha

The default view you have growing up circed really plays with your mind.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

That's the spirit, @UncutViking ! A true sailor knows how to keep covered at full mast and in any kind of weather! : ))

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The differences in intact foreskins and foreskin types is like the mystery of shower vs grower, which I think would also play a factor in the uncut types. Not having experience with intact very much, it was a shock to see such differences. Especially if you are led to believe that everyone has the @UncutViking @cityson @thomas_sutpen style cocks :p

It makes restoration comparison and feeling of completion difficult to achieve when you can’t know how you would have turned out. Haha

The default view you have growing up circed really plays with your mind.

I take it as a compliment to be mentioned in this context : )

I take it as a compliment to be mentioned in this context : )
As you should. If only I could remember and list all. My apologies to the lost. ;);)

Haha

Last edited by a moderator:

uncut long

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love foreskin. I've been blessed with a long one which goes over the tip when erect.
Not easy finding another guy with the same as I'd love to have a wank with someone similar