foreskin

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
love to play with suck on lick and tug and all kinds of other things with foreskin.
wish I still had mine.
I have only been able to dock with one guy.
was hot though

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enjoy long foreskins

I just wanna know if anybody has differant ideas and tips for types of foreskin play
Docking
Clamping
Nibbling
Piercing
Tugging
Juicing
Ballooning
Topographical mapping (draw designs insert things under side to make mountains and hills)
Train ride

Foreskins offer all kinds of fun and hours of entertianment

phonebator

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That scapel may be good for you, with or without the ansthetic! I find the vast majority of men with skin on their dicks are happy as hell...me included!!!

phonebator

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I enjoy long foreskins

I just wanna know if anybody has differant ideas and tips for types of foreskin play
Enjoy that skin man...think of not having it when your masturbatin...it would be your hand rubbin over the glans and not that soft, warm wet skin. I fuckin luv foreskin myself...Dockin is hot, I like to piss in it and let it ballon up ...I've even let other guys piss in it. Skinnin one back with my lips is a favorite...

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a couple suggestions involving scalpels and anesthesia in a sterile setting...:rolleyes:
I take it you’re referring to mutilation here? Which is fine… if that’s what you want for yourself. In fact, you can cut off the whole lot, for all it matters. It’s your body.