Foreskins: how do they work & feel?

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Questions from a cut guy here. Have never seen an uncut dick in person.

Do foreskins retract and/or close up on their own as the dick gets harder/softer, or do you always have to push them manually? Does it have the same texture as the skin of the shaft and is it equally sensitive? And, can it get stuck behind the dickhead?

Curious I guess. Thanks.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very well, thank you.

There has been a couple of occasions that my foreskin has sort of folded in on itself and it sort of got pinched, it hurt for awhile. My foreskin does not fully retract when I get erect and will sometimes "spring" back over the base part of the head. During intercourse, I can only get part way in because my wife is so tight, my foreskin retracts on entry but when I pull back, my shaft slides within the foreskin and I come out sheathed. I do enjoy the sensation of my foreskin retracting on entry. I can't say whether there is a greater sensation in the foreskin than behind it because I enjoy it all. Burying my penis to the hilt is what really turns my heat up and what we are striving for in our relationship.

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
can't imagine being without it quite frankly.It feels good to work your forskin over your helmet when getting aroused.And having it played with during oral sex is hot.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hotsnake said:
can't imagine being without it quite frankly.It feels good to work your forskin over your helmet when getting aroused.And having it played with during oral sex is hot.

I'm sorry sir, but I find it amusing/intersting that a Scot would sport a Union Jack as an avatar. I thought simple Scottish footballing pride, and nationalistic viewsmakes the Jack seem kind of forced upon the scottish people? Anytime I see a scottish game, domestic or national team, its always the tartan flag waving; never the union jack. Care to expllain to an ignorant american?:tongue:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like most things I think this varies from person to person. Some people have literally inches of foreskin, some people just have a little fold of skin. Everyone's different! It also depends on the size of the cock head, as its harder to move foreskin over huge mushroom heads, and some foreskins are just naturally loose, some just naturally tight! I consider myself quite lucky as I get a small taste of both sensations of being uncut and cut as I'm semi-circumcised. Having only half a foreskin, it generally unfolds itself when I get hard and quite often when I'm soft, however if I choose I can roll it back up and with a small amount of 'stretching' cover my cock head. During sex, if my foreskin is 'in use' I last longer and when its retracted fully throughout I get a lot hornier due to the contact of my partner directly on my cock head.

fredski49

Just Browsing
Media
the union jack is the flag for the whole of great britain, which includes england wales northern ireland and scotland. i would be odd if he had the cross of st george, which is a red cross on a white background, and is the english flag. don't remember seeing a tartan flag, but the scots do have their own flag, which is a dark blue background with a diagonal white cross

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LINittanyLion said:
I'm sorry sir, but I find it amusing/intersting that a Scot would sport a Union Jack as an avatar. I thought simple Scottish footballing pride, and nationalistic viewsmakes the Jack seem kind of forced upon the scottish people? Anytime I see a scottish game, domestic or national team, its always the tartan flag waving; never the union jack. Care to expllain to an ignorant american?:tongue:

You're observation is far from ignorant, watching a Scottish league game is really dumb though :wink:

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LINittanyLion said:

Did you not consider the possibility of me being an englishman living in scotland?:smile:

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hotsnake said:
Did you not consider the possibility of me being an englishman living in scotland?:smile:
Never, no mentaly stable Englishman would want to live in Scotland. What possible reason could there be???

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NYC8" said:

Do foreskins retract and/or close up on their own as the dick gets harder/softer, or do you always have to push them manually? Does it have the same texture as the skin of the shaft and is it equally sensitive? And, can it get stuck behind the dickhead?

Curious I guess. Thanks.
Thanks NYC8" for posting this thread question. I am an uncut guy and so is my 24 y/o son. Now that my grandson has been born and the decision was made to not have him cut I have wondered about the advantages and isadvantages. My son did get lots of medical advice both direct and indirect from the internet.

This matter has always been of interest to me since I discovered that some men/boys were uncut. I will continue to read some of the replies that are posted on this topic.

Oh, I am an american born of scotch, irish, welsh, and english ancestry. I consider it proudly as a great blend of nationalities and cultures.

James

:biggrin1:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great topic here. Regarding how do they work? As I read this topic I quickly remembered a song from my younger days. Part of the lyrics were: "Slip, Sliding Away." Great summary. The slipping and sliding are just a portion of the pleasure of sexual activity. Regarding the question: "How do Foreskins feel? Great. Please remember, all sex is great, only some is better. I suspect that cut sex is also fun.

Maybe we should commence a "[Foreskine School."
All the uncut guys could share their experiences. But then, that would also defeat the purpose of this site. I enjoy "Large Penis Support Group," because we all share viewpoints and comments in an effort to help each other. LPSG - What an awesome place to be. Yes, we are all blessed.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am uncut and personally do not condone circumscision other than for medical reasons.

I followed anoter thread about the differences and to research, watched a lot of handjob mpegs (well someone had to do it). I am convinced that masterbation is severly restricted because of circumscision as was the intention of the utterly bonkers Dr. Kellogg and his ilk in 19th Century America who made it poplular. They believed that masterbation was the root of almost all human ills. As I said before, it's lucky that he didn't realise that women masterbate.

When you compare a cut and uncut cock being jerked off, you will see the difference. Our foreskins flow over the head allowing protected stimulation of our most sensitive areas, including the frenulum which is removed at circumscision.

Also women don't have to spit on our cocks to keep them lubed - lovely!

Industry7

Just Browsing
Media
NYC8" said:

Curious I guess. Thanks.

I'm cut but I've played with a couple uncut guys. It all depends on the guy. Just like no 2 penises (penii? you'd think i'd have figured that out by now, lol. anyway) are the same, no two foreskins are exactly the same either.

It can pretty much do all those things, although getting stuck behind the head doesn't relaly happen that much, unless his foreskin is relaly tight, and even then it'll usually go back when he gets soft.

Other than that, some guys will stay covered when they get hard, some guys will uncover when it gets hard, some will cover back up when it gets soft, and some have to be slid back in place when it gets soft. I'm not sure what's more common though, since I hanve't been with that many guys, and they were all different.

As far as texture.. the outside feels like shaft skin, the inside... is softer and thinner usually.

And as far as feeling, most uncut guys I know have told me that their foreskin is the most sensative part of their penis and gives them the most pleasure. Which makes sense to me, since the most sensative part of my penis is what's left of my inner foreskin.

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Due to name-calling in the locker room and being straight I never saw that many dicks until I got on the internet about 10 years ago. It didn't take me long after that to realise that I've an immensely long foreskin. I'm about 4.5 " on the soft and I've a Prince Albert with a 30mm (1 1/4") ring in it which disappears from view until I get excited.

I'm relatively modest compared to some of us here at 8" on the rise and although my glans becomes exposed the foreskin still covers the corona in quite a thick layer but it's never produced a problem. During intercourse it simply gets pushed back naturally. The closest to a problem has been on one occasion where a lady had an extremely "relaxed" and moist pussy and my foreskin didn't retract very well making it a less pleasurable experience.

I've slept with a couple of American girls who thought my foreskin was like a brand new toy and couldn't stop playing with it. One of them was the first who ever thought to run her tongue underneath and to lick the corona that way rather than pulling it back. That's one I teach to all my lovers now.

I've been given handjobs where girls have pulled the foreskin back fully and tried to stroke my bare helmet a la a circumcized cock, and I gotta say I don't like it unless it's massively lubed up first. My glans is just too sensitive to take the friction otherwise and it destroys any pleasure.

I also can't help thinking that removing so many pleasurable nerve endings as one does by lopping off part of one's member is ever a good idea.

D

deleted20132

NYC8", mate im average sized, but my foreskin is a bit longer - it covers the head of my dick even when hard, just the peehole is seeable. so it doesnt retract on itself. the texture is the same ason shaft, and sometimes it gets stuck behind the head, but i arrange so that it doesnt cuz its uncomfy.
have no problem with retracting it fully.
mate, i hope you would know how good is life with foreskin!

Roadster Steve

Experimental Member
Media
Industry7 said:
.... And as far as feeling, most uncut guys I know have told me that their foreskin is the most sensative part of their penis and gives them the most pleasure. Which makes sense to me, since the most sensitive part of my penis is what's left of my inner foreskin.
(OK, I will not go off on a tirade this time. I will try to remain calm. I am breaking a promise to my sanity not to open the threads on circumcision... because my head will self-implode. I cannot discuss it like a rational adult... Keep it simple.)

Ditto, Industry7. Think of the unimaginable pain we experienced as unsuspecting, innocent, infant boys. A huge percentage of our penis removed without the possibility of our consent.

Imagine the pleasure and comfort that has been stolen from us!

-Steve