Foreskins

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the risk of asking something that has been dealt with here goes....I read today where the foreskin separates from the the head of the penis at a point in the maturation process and then can be retracted. Also some just dont retract. Some guys pull em back to piss others dont.
Being cut this is news cause I thought they always retracted right from the get go so pls someone enlighten.
Also if you are really thick does this pose an additional complication. Someone told me there are advantages to being uncut but there are also some disadvantages but I didnt feel comfortable pressing for details.

namodomok: I'm uncut and pull back my foreskin to pee...it's cleaner. I find that if I don't retract the foreskin, you get some build up under the foreskin, and it smells. (But it's a kinda sexy smell.) You don't have to pull it back...it's just a preference. The foreskin does separate from the head of the penis around the age of 1 year old. I've never had any disadvantages. I love my foreskin. I think cut guys always look mutilated with the two tone skin colour from where the foreskin was cut off. I've always believed the foreskin protects the head of the penis from irritation etc, but there are a lot of arguments about which is better. My thing is, the design is perfect, no need to snip it off. Some guys do have tight foreskins, and it's slightly painfull retracting it, but those are far and few in between. Just my opinion. Hope this helps you out.

Reactions: Zerger

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never saw my glans 'til I was 9 or 10. Up 'til then, the foreskin was attached to it sort of the way your fingernail is attached to your finger. I don't guess I really understood that it was supposed to be retractable before then, since I was the only uncut member of my family or friends and no one else had any experience to share with me about how things were supposed to be.

It slowly became retractible, probably helped by increasingly frequent nocturnal erections and self-exploration.

Before puberty it was a bit of an anteater, it looked like my dick had a dick. Now it's more of a "peeker," the only time the tip of the foreskin is completely closed is when it's really, really cold.

Reactions: cntrlflcheez2o16

AUncut10in: I love docking with other guys. Thats where they slide their dickhead inside my foreskin and then jerk off using my foreskin. It feels so hot when they shoot their load in there. I can feel the force of their sperm, and usually shoot my load at the same time. I like how amazed cut guys find the feel of a foreskin jerkin off their dick. Only problem for them is it makes them want to do it all the time with a foreskin. I sent you a picture of me docking with a friend of mine so you can see what I am talking about. If anyone else wants to see, just email me with your email address so I can attach a jpg.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always feel a bit guilty when I tell that I don't prefer a "perfectly washed soapy smelling cock" but one with a masculine odour on it. Ofcourse not fully smegma but just a little to confirm I'm sucking cock and not a piece of soap !

It's probably my festish thing, smelly big dicks. I'm uncut European. If I offended somebody: MEA MAXIMA CULPA

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
In fact, the glans generally doesn't have any pigment. Or any other protections.

The basic rule with foreskins is, they're not like the fetish videos portray them. I don't have any trouble keeping clean, phimosis is rare (In fact, it's normal in infants, so don't let doctors tell you that your boy has phimosis. But then again, they've prescribed circumcision as a cure for, among other things, diabetes and a broken tibia before.), and masturbation is actually easier.

Generally speaking, I pull back the foreskin when I pee, personally.

namodomok: I forgot about masturbation...it's fantastic with a foreskin....thanks for reminding me Jonb!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do either of you guys get a "popping" sound going as your foreskin covers and uncovers as your stroke? The more of my senses involved in sex the hotter for me and this sound tittilates me big time! My pre helps make the popping.

I agree with all you both have said re. intact penis. My foreskin has uncovered easily for as far back as I can remember and a daily wash is all it takes for cleanliness.
Mine has been NO disadvantage to me.

Luke

UncutStudent: Yeah, when i pre cum alot or use lub I get that popping noise from the air getting in my foreskin.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks guys for posts and direct replies....couldn't exactly ask someone changing at the next locker so any real life info is appreciated.
Something no one has mentioned is whether being really thick and uncut poses problems re: retraction

tomarctus: [quote author=kurios link=board=health;num=1075086766;start=0#7 date=01/28/04 at 14:51:58]Thanks guys for posts and direct replies....couldn't exactly ask someone changing at the next locker so any real life info is appreciated.
Something no one has mentioned is whether being really thick and uncut poses problems re: retraction[/quote]
The inability to retract the foreskin, phimosis, has nothing to do with penis size. If it causes trouble there is a minor surgery that can enable retraction. Circumcision is unnecessary.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kurios:

At the part of my dick shaft right below the head I'm 5.75. so I really don't qualify as being 'thick', but the corona of the head juts out making me over 6 around. Have never had a problem with foreskin covering the head. I think most foreskins grow to whatever size is needed for covering. If anyone thinks differently lets hear from you.

Luke

Superchest_Funbird: My BF has a long foreskin and I know he pulls it back to urinate.

ORCABOMBER: Well, my head's pretty large so it's not "that" easy to pull it back all the way, altough it's so cool to do it when hard. I swear those nerves are connected to my heart. Agh!

I don't pull back when I pee though. I do wash thoroughly though.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Yknarf, before stretching your foreskin was it too tight to easily cover and uncover your dick head? I enjoy mine giving even more stimulation and can't feature its being so loose and 'flabby' during masturbation and other sexual activities. (?)

Luke

Yknarf: As an ardent wanker from the age of about 7 I cannot remember a time when my 'skin was tight. I now have so much more 'skin to work with.
Franky

yaddayadda: I was cut at age 11... I recently learned I didn't have to be, but at 11 my dad was involved and i didnt really have a choice.

I couldnt retract the foreskin. This all came about, because when I was born, I had a heart problem, which meant I couldnt have any surgery/shots/etc in case something went wrong... After the age of 10, I was "released" from being watched because my heart problem basically was fixed... so my doc. wanted to get me all up to date with the needed shots and stuff (that babies usually get)... and so the topic came up, and when it was discovered that i couldn't pull it all back, i was schedualled for circum.

Of course i read recently a small cut can be made to fix it... my doctor was an idiot.

AUncut10in: I was sitting in the sauna one day and this guy started talking to me about being uncut. He said he was working on foreskin restoration and had made some progress. Then he asked me if he could feel what my foreskin was like. I told him he could if he wanted to. He slid over next to me and started sliding my foreskin up and down my dick. Of course I started to get hard. He says "shit, how big does this thing get" I told him if he keeps doing that, he is bound to find out. Well to make a long story short, he also ended up finding out how an uncut dick shoots. So I guess you can ask the guy next to you in the locker room. <G>