Foreskins

ORCABOMBER: Hey Gee-Wise. I believe most of the uncut squad would disagree, unless your skin was really, really tight.

Anyway, I think it's a bit drastic to "ditch the skin" just to gain pleasure (especially when the head starts "hardening up".)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=health;num=1075086766;start=40#40 date=03/02/04 at 00:46:53]Hey Gee-Wise. I believe most of the uncut squad would disagree, unless your skin was really, really tight.

Anyway, I think it's a bit drastic to "ditch the skin" just to gain pleasure (especially when the head starts "hardening up".)[/quote]
The medical term is cornification. It's been known about for a while; the first bullshit 'circumcision prevents AIDS' theory relied on cornification. (Of course, today, now that we know AIDS is a blood disease which also happens to get in human semen, cornification would appear to make things worse because the men need more friction.)

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is cornification anything like keritinization?

cntrlflcheez2o16

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always feel a bit guilty when I tell that I don't prefer a "perfectly washed soapy smelling cock" but one with a masculine odour on it. Ofcourse not fully smegma but just a little to confirm I'm sucking cock and not a piece of soap !

It's probably my festish thing, smelly big dicks. I'm uncut European. If I offended somebody: MEA MAXIMA CULPA
It is a relief 2 read about you scent fetish!......Restored & adore the natural scent , likely there is pheromones beneath our hoods!

Attachments

I've always wondered if they cut "too much" on me as a babe? I can get sore and tear in the area below the "nut", ( glans, literally translated) and it gets shiny tight. Who knows, mighta gotten another 1/8" with a little more skin too!;-)

Nature usually does stuff for a reason; if I had my druthers, I'd of left it the way Goddess intended!