Forest fun

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About two weeks ago, I had moved to this place. A small village, about two hours by car from my parental house.
The village was surrounded by forest and nice lakes. I really enjoyed the natural part of it, I used to live in a pretty noisy neighbourhood; cars, trains, planes and people everywhere.
The reason I went over here was because of my study. I had to do a work placement practice in some company I could chose. My mother knew this woman from her work that now worked in a company that would suit me. Anyway, I could come and work there.

The work at the company turned out to be quite nice, but the co-workers were not quite my type. They were all above 40, I was only 21 years old.
Luckily, the friend of my mother, Kate, seemed quite nice. She was a nice woman, wanted to take care of everything. If there was something wrong, I should tell her immediatly, she told me.
The village was quite boring actually, no place to go out or something and hardly any people my age.

I was therefore very happy that Kate had a son my age. His name was Tim, short for Timothy. Tim showed me the entire village, wich took us about a quarter of an hour. Tim was a real cool guy, not too tough. Most men of the village where this tough guys, working in the local mine of being a lumberjack. He had a good sense of humor and didn't look too bad. Luckily he was well dressed, in contrast with most of the locals, I already referred to. Tim also seemed to be very open-minded, he didn't avoid subjects. When he asked me about my last girlfriend he just dared to ask pretty personal things like the way she looked down and whether or not she was good in giving blow-jobs. I actually didn't really mind him asking that but I was a little bit too shy to ask people things like that. Especially if I know them for such a short time.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But now, I seemed to sort of forget this shy part of me.
I was in a new village and nobody knew me so I could be who I liked to be. I decided to stop with being shy and answered all Tim's questions and even asked him a few. So we both talked a lot about sex and girls, it really pleased me. He told me that he had just had a long time relationship with a girl from a town not too far away. She was really goodlooking he told me and their sex-live was great. She was great in giving blowjobs and allowed Tim to take her in the back, according to Tim. He told me about some new girls from a store nearby and told me that they were totally hot. They were here to earn some money so they worked in the shop.

The stay at the house of Tim and his mother Kate was very good. I had my own room and didn't have to cook or do something in the household.
Kate worked a lot, so she was never home during the day. In the evening she would go a friend or some society, she was very energetic.
The only downside was that the bathroom didn't have a lock on the door. But, as I said before, I decided to stop being shy and tried not to mind if Tim or Kate would walk in. Luckily they didn't. Yet.

On a friday Tim and I were going to the local pub. We talked to a lot of guys, there were no girls and just a few eldery women. I thought it was very funny that everybody seemed to know each other. I saw a lot of co-workers from me and Tim seemed to know everybody.

After an hour or something I had to go to the toilet and so I did. There was this man using one of the four urinals, urinals without any dividers.
Normally I would have used one of the stalls, but I decided to just a urinal. The man was just staring to the white tiles and didn't say anything. I took my penis out of my pants and started to pee. The man went away.
It may sound a little stupid but I thought this to be a real victory, peeing like this in public. I wasn't shy anymore.

Then, Tim came in. My thought about what to do, I had only just started to pee and couldn't stop now!
He slapped me on the back.
'Hi Matthew, how's it hanging?'
'I'm good, you to?!'
'Yeah. Listen, you like the place here. I mean the village and all. Must be some difference with home!'
'Yes, really, nice and quiet!'
'Hmm.', he nodded.

Then, we both didn't say anything for a little while. Till..

'Got quite something hanging there, don't you?', Tim said. I didn't even caught him looking at my dick.
'Ha, jeah, you got something too?', I replied and looked at his cock.
'I do, I do. I'm finished.', Tim said.
I couldn't even see his dick, his hand was totally covering his penis. And now, he zipped his pants, washed his hands and walked away.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The next day, Saturday, I woke up pretty late and went downstairs in my bathrobe. Kate was already away but she had left us a great breakfast. Everything you'd wish was there. Tim was reading the local paper and drinking some coffee.
'Good morning!', I greeted him.
'Hi there, slept well?', he answered.
'Great, yeah. Was quite some fun last night!'
'Yeah I know, always pleasant at the local pub!'

I ate my breakfast and went upstairs to take a shower.
The bathroom was really nice, there was a shower and a bath and this big mirror I liked. At home we didn't have a mirror from floor to ceiling like this. But, as I said, no lock.
I turned the shower on and took off all my clothes. Then, I go the mirror and look myself from head to foot.
I grab my soft penis and start to massage it. Soon it becomes harder and harder. I stroke it while I watch myself in the mirror. When it is fully erect I look at myself, standing in different positions. I know I'm big, about 9 inch hard, a great size!

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After I showered myself good I went downstairs. Tim wasn't there anymore but he left me a note. It said that he had to go the shop and would be back in a couple of minutes. I cleaned the table and read the newspaper.

When Tim came back, he had this huge smile on his face.
'Dude, you never guess what I arranged!', he laughed. 'Tonight, we're going to the lake with two amazing hot babes! You know I told you, those from the shop!'
Off course, I was very happy and asked him how and what.
'I started talking to them and I found out that they wanted somebody to show them the area. So off course I applied! Tonight at 7! We only need to take some drinks, alcoholics they prefer.'
Both being exited as hell we sort of waited the entire day till it was 7 o'clock.

When the time had come we jumped in Tim's car and drove to the place the girls stayed.
And the girls, Cecillia and Lauren, we're hot as hell. Both brunettes, slim, huge breasts and some perfect asses! They introduced themselves with some kisses and got on the car.

The place at the lake was truly nice. It was about 15 minutes by car and absolutely desolated. You could overview a huge part of the lake and there was this place where you could make a fire.
Both Tim and I started to make the fire, smiling at each other.
'Going to be fun tonight!', I said.
'Absolutely, got something with you? You know, condom and all.'
'Sure I do! Safety first!', I replied him.

The little party at the lake was really great. We had this big fire, roasted marshmellows and took some alcohol to losen up. Actually, a little too much. We wouldn't be able to drive back..
We were all chilling next to the fire and talking to each other, Lauren lied on my stomach and Cecillia on Tim's chest.
After a while, the oldest one, Cecillia stood up and said:
'Who wants to go for a swim? It's not that cold! Come on! Who?'
Lauren jumped up and said she dared a swim. I didn't hessitate for a moment and said I would join. Naturally, Tim did the same.

We all started to undress and Cecillia and Lauren giggled. I looked at Tim while he was taking his clothes off and took my shoes off, slowly. I didn't want to be the first because I doubted whether I should also take my underwear off. Tim took his shirt, shoes and pants off and stopped undressing. I did the same and both in nothing but our underwear we looked at the girls. Lauren and Cecillia both took their bra's off. Damn, they had the most amazing tits. Lauren's were even more beautiful than Cecillia's. Big, round and amazing nipples.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then, we both ran into the lake and swum up to the girls.
Tim and I started to spatter the girls with water. They said 'No, no, don't' but meant 'Yes, yes, please!'

After we all swum a little around, Tim and I went out of the lake to get some towels from the car. I walked in front of him towards the sandy edge. I had already noticed that he was wearing a white boxerbrief, I thought it must be see-through when wet.

When I was out of the lake I turned myself around and saw what I wanted to see.
Tim was walking towards me, he looked absolutely hot. He was muscular and he had no chest hair or whatsoever. His boxer was tight around his lap and absolutely transparent. Underneath it, there must be a nice thick cock, but because of the growing dark I couldn't guess the size. While he was walking, his crotch was bouncing a little up and down. I really looked the sight of his manhood, tight to his boxerbrief.

'Come, we'll change at the car.', Tim told me.
'Ok. You got some underwear with you? I don't.'
'No, forgot it too, who needs underwear anyway, haha.'

We walked to the car and Tim handed me a towel. I thought he would go away and hide himself to change but he didn't. He just started to towel himself off and looked at the girls, still swimming in the lake. We both wiped ourselves dry for a pretty long time, looking at the girls. Finally, I thought that if I wouldn't start taking my underwear down, Tim would go and hide himself to change.
So I putted my towel on the car and took my boxerbrief down. My soft 7 inch cock flopped out and I started to dry it off. Then I saw Tim looking at me but he didn't remove his briefs yet.

'Look at that! You got a huge one man! Damn, how big is it? 7? 8 inch?'
No astonished by his reaction I replied him that it was 7.5, a little exaggeration.
'Wow! I'm not that big man. I thought that I was a big boy, but I'm small next to you!'
'How big are you then? Show me'
Tim finally took off his underwear and his uncircumcised penis popped out. He was completely shaven, no single public hair. His dick was about 6 inch long and not very thick.
'Oh, yours is nice! It's not small at all, I'm just a little bigger!'
'Haha, thanks man. Damn, I really like your cock.'
While my heart started to beat faster because of this last exclamation I grabbed my jeans and took them on. Tim did the same and only with our jeans on we brought two towels to the girls.
Lauren and Cecillia came out of the water and said they were very cold. They were right, judging from their nipples.

A little while later we were all still at the place we sat before. The fire was on again, and Lauren lied next to me, with only a skirt on. I had my arm around her and we were whispering to each other. Tim was doing the same with Cecillia, I noticed.

Then after a while, Lauren and I began to kiss. Strongly and passionately. I squeezed her big tits and she stroke my nipples. I felt my penis getting harder and harder.
Then, I went on top of her and kissed her neck. She bended her head and I went down with my tongue. I sucked, kissed and licked her nipples and started to stroke her beautiful legs. My dick was really getting harder and harder now.
She putted her back up and shove her skirt down. She didn't have any underwear on and I started to fondle her vagina. Then, she unzipped my jeans and my hard dick flopped out. My jeans were a little down, halfway my ass which gave me a terrific feeling. She started to jerk my dick without saying a word.
Then I said I wanted to give her something first and went down with my head. I licked and sucked her pink pussy. She had a beautiful vagina, shaven and small, just beautiful. I went inside with my tongue and I heard her moaning. We were both lying on the ground next to the fire. My balls and hard cock scoured over the sandy ground, luckily I dried my dick well so the sand wouldn't stick on it.
I heard her saying that she came, and after she did I went up.
I layed down, next to her and she rubbed my cock so all the sand came off.
I looked at the other side of the fire and I saw Cecillia, enjoying being licked by Tim. The view was absolutely great.

With my jeans halfway down my knees, Lauren gave me a blowjob.
She did it fantastic. First she licked my balls and entire penis, then only my head. She didn't only licked my dick, but also really sucked it. Something I really like.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I came heavily I told her that I wasn't finished yet, that we weren't finished yet. She smiled at me and positioned herself on her nude ass. I went up my knees and quickly looked at Tim and Cecillia.
Now, Tim had his jeans down and was being blowed by Cecillia. His eyes were closed and his left hand was on the back of Cecillia's head. His right hand was stroking his nipples. He was moaning softly with his mouth open. Cecilla was between his spread legs and her both hands held on Tim's erect dick. Her great round ass sticked out towards me.

Everytime she took Tim's dick out of her mouth I tried to find out his size. I wanted to know whether or not I was the bigger one. I remember only one boy, in highschool, that had a bigger penis than me. No one else has ever been bigger than me, but Tim could be. I couldn't see his dick clearly so I didn't find out.

Still standing on my knees I watched at Lauren. With her left middle finger in her mouth she looked at me. Out of the back pocket of my jeans I got a condom. I putted it on my sticking out erect manhood.

I bent my head and spit on Laurens pussy. The saliva dripped off it but she rubbed some in her pink vagina.

I had to guide my dick into her wet pussy. I didn't start the penetrating yet but just pushed my penis slowly in Lauren. Meanwhile I licked and sucked her hard nipples. My hands were standing on the sandy grounds next to her. When it was totally in she moaned a little.

Finally I started to penetrate. First, slowly. Looking her romantically in the eyes I penetrated her nicely. She had her hands on both my buttocks and pulled them apart. My butthole must have wide open.

After a while I started to penetrate faster. Finally it resulted in pounding her so hard that we practically shoved over the ground. My balls splashed against her pussy so hard it made a loud noise. I didn't look at her anymore but looked past her. Now I started to make noise and moaned out loud.

Finally I came and squirted the condom full. I pulled my dick back and didn't care about her anymore. I took off my condom and trew it in the fire.
Lauren came up and licked my ass. Without saying a word I stood up and took my jeans on. I noticed that Cecillia and Tim weren't there anymore. I walked towards the car and found them sitting and talking there.
They both said hi to me, in a funny way. First I thought it was because we all just had sex next to each other but then I noticed the bulge. My dick was still erect and I had sort of pressed it in my jeans, the outline was very visible and I noticed both looking at it and smiling. Tim was even looking more intensely than Cecillia did.

They both were clothed already and clear to go. We went in the car, and Lauren came up to us. She sat down, next to me in the back.
On the way back we talked a little bit, whispering. I bent over towards her and made her laugh a couple of times. Just to make her believe that I wouldn't threat her as white trash.

After a while I looked out of the window and leaned against the door. Then, looking between the two front seats I noticed that Cecilla was stroking Tim's crotch. He was driving the car so didn't have any hands free. Then, she putted her hand inside his jeans and fiddle a little with his penis. His dick popped out a little big and the head was visible. Cecillia spinned circles on his head with her hands.

Later, we dropped off Cecillia and Lauren, after we kissed and fondled intensly.

'Damn, that was some good sex.', Tim opened our conversation.
'It was great, really. Fucking that girl at the lake, next to the fire.', I replied him.
'Yeah, I also really, really enjoyed that doing next to you.', Tim said when he was looking me in the eyes.