forest preserve fun

oraldude55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went walking in a forest preserve near my house in northern Illinois and as I went down the trails I came to a small opening deep in the woods and noticed a bunch of men laying naked sunbathing. I was shocked as hell because I did not know or ever heard of this. I just stoped and watched then an older guy near where I was at said "You just going to stand there and watch? take your clothes off and join us. I said you got to be kidding what if the cops come in and bust everyone? He said the cops never come this far in come on enjoy yourself. so I walked in the clearing and started to take off my clothes. I got naked and layed down in the grass on my back closed my eyes and started sunbathing. I layed there about 15 mins and a voice said your gonna burn unless you put on some sunscreen. I opened my eyes and this guy was standing over me. first thing I saw was his big cock. I told him I did not have any sunscreen and he said I could use some of his and he sat next to me. He squeezed some from the bottle and rubed it on my back I felt a little uneasy because I did not know this guy. but he rubed the oil in and his hands moved down to the cheeks of my ass. When he touched my ass I jumped a little. he said calm down no one is going to hurt you here we are all friends. then he took his hands and grabed his cock and started stroking some oil on his cock. I watched him and he said 'You like this? I shook my head yes. and he said 'Well come on and get it" I said here? he said hell yes were all friends. He stood up over me sitting and his cock was about the same height as my forhead. I reached up and got on my knees and took his cock and put it in my mouth and started sucking on it. then I noticed a lot of the guys got up and walked over to watch. I never had any one watch me before but I kept going then a few of the guys said they wanted some sucking too and moved over next to the guy I was sucking. They all were stroking their cocks and I decided to move from one cock to another. I started to feel more at ease and was really getting off on sucking off all these guys. then one of them layed down by my knees and took my cock in his mouth now I was in heaven sucking all these cocks and having mine sucked too. I was back on the original guy and after a little while he moaned he was going to cum he stiffened and shot his load in my mouth. I swallowed it and it was not bad, the others were jacking off and ready to cum so they unloaded on my face, hair, neck and mouth never had this before and it got me so excited I just shot my load in the guy who was sucking me off. after everyone was finished cumming they all laguhed and were goofing around and one guy gave me a towell to wipe my face which I did. I stayed and talked and drank some pop one guy had then I put on my clothes and said that I had to go. As I walked back to my car I was thinking I am sure comming back to this place I loved it.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Reactions: fbneros

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish more of you "writers" would look up the proper use of the verb "to lie."

It's only one in a set of three sets of intransitive/transitive verb pairs in English, marking for transitivity and intransitivity is out in English, no use in bitching about it. Now if we actually used the system and had more of those pairs and it was a regular grammatical module then I'd say you have a point to argue.