Forget Lube use BOG for those Jo sessions!!

MJ_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Want the best, slick, warm, wet, silky feeling for the perfect group or solo Jo/handjob session?!? If so, I definitely recommend BOG short for Baby Oil Gel!! Omg, the feeling is like no other!! Definitely a toe curling, eyes rolling, spine tingling pleasurable experience. BOG it up, and bust a good one! Thank me later!!

MJ_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol you already know!!! A little goes a LOOONNG way!! BOG it up fellas!!

MJ_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For those of us not in the know where can we get BOG and is there a particular trade name we should look for?

Baby oil gel can be purchased at your local drug store/CVS/Walgreens or super market. It can either be found in the baby section store brand or Johnson and Johnson brand, also you can find oil gel in the health and beauty section near the lotions and creams. It's great!

MJ_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's the clean up? Messy? How might it compare to astro glide?

I never used Astroglide so unfortunately I can't compare the 2. Clean up is easy, a little goes a long way. Try it out!!

rustre59

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used BOG for years and loved it. Then someone suggested Albolene and I was sold on it from the first use. Frankly, its been so long since I've use BOG I don't remember why I preferred Albolene. One thing I love about Albolene is how it melts when it hits my cock...its a very erotic feeling. I know BOG is easier to find than Albolene and it may be cheaper (tho a tub of Albolene lasts me months...and I jack off a lot).