Forget penis size. top 3 male traits that get you hot.

CassandraX

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not operating under outside influences. Strong willed. Independent. Financially and emotionally secure. Not one to bend to outside authority.

Practically, he makes his own decisions and isn't a slave to work/family/debt/society/etc.

elizabubblebee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies

1 Which three traits attract you to a guy? What are your three prerequisites for attraction? I'm talking if you've known him at least a few hours, as you can't really evaluate personality or hygiene just by walking past a guy in the street.

2 Have you ever been in a largely happy relationship with a guy who had NONE of those three traits. What eventually ended the relationship, if it's not your current one?

Just to be clear (and to protect myself from being blown apart by incendiary firebombs), this question excludes penis size, but includes other factors a guy can't control such as height.

Just curious.
I like it when a man has big strong hands that also feel rough against my skin (gives me the goosebumps) I am also attracted to a man much taller than me and i like theirs butts all tight and firm.

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Non-physical
1. Being a gentleman (kind, respectful, confident etc)
2. Sense of humor, a man needs to be able to laugh with me.
3. Self reliant

Physical
1. Eyes - color doesn't nessecarily matter, but bright & sparkly. Though I do like greenish-blue
2. Smile
3. Athletically toned body, my favorite feature tends to be muscular backs

Reactions: elizabubblebee

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks ladies for all your responses. I'm going to do a sort of summary to get the top 3 overall & post it back here. I think there are sone things beyond a man's control (beautiful hair, looking at you @LaFemme) but for the most part it seems a guy can work on the things that attract the female of the species :D

Reactions: elizabubblebee