Forget the Math for a Minute

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rope9839, Sep 29, 2004.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    OKay, obviously if you work the math the average guy has and average sized cock.

Let's forget this for a minute. In your opinion, do most guys have average cocks, are most smaller than you would like to see or is there some other variation on this idea you would like to express?

2. Beth1982

Beth1982 New Member

I think I see what you mean. In my experience, almost all of the men I've been with were above "average", either in length or thickness. Sometimes both. The smallest I've ever been with was about 5.5'"x5", but this was years ago. Something that this made me think of is that it might not be that the men I've been with are all breaking the average, but that perhaps the men I'm drawn to have that special confidence because of their sizes? That would explain the consistent above average showing downstairs. Who knows?

3. Beth1982

Beth1982 New Member

I've only measured a few, but the 5.5x5 was the smallest I can remember. The largest said it was 11" and he was defitely telling the truth as it was twice the size of the 5.5 incher. Thickness wasn't twice, but it was definitely tighter.

Draft saved Draft deleted