formal principal

B_Knob Denver

1st Like
Media
Hi, i was recently on vacation at beach to visit friend. I am 24 years old and my friend is in her 60's. She is also originally from the same town as i am. She had some of her friends down to visit her at the same time as me. They offered for me to got out with them for the night. Well i ended up dancing and grinding with this 47 year old ginger MILF at the beach club. We ended up back at my friends house and had a great night of sex. As we woke up in the morning both naked wrapped in each others arms i asked her for her name. Big surprise was she was my school principal who i have not seen in a long time. I knew when we were in school she was single with no family. Should i push this relationship to something more or just put it as a great one night stand?? We had sex one more time in morning after i knew she was my principal :smile:

I am 6'5" and 7.5 x 6 and i know she enjoyed it as much as me

Reactions: Lolamoasya

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fun story. I'd think you would be better off talking to her first, if only to see her reaction when you mention your little sexy evening together. If you're both feeling it, I don't see any reason not to!

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If she's available... and you are into her.. then I don't understand why not... She's isn't your principal anymore...

B_Knob Denver

1st Like
Media
Well i am happy to report i have spoken with her and we now are living together and share such a great sexual relationship i couldn't ask for anything better.

We have been humping like bunnies ! :biggrin1:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude -

That is so embarassing! There is nothing worse than rolling over on Sunday morning and realizing you have no idea what the girl's name is.

Phxhng

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless you roll over and realize the woman you did it with is the mother of a woman you dated briefly and she was a wilder lay than her daughter!