Former A&F Model, Beefy Beauty JEFF TOMSIK

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
can we for sure know that's the real tomsik video? just saying. you don't see his face so it could be anyone. anyone?
You can kinda see little bits and pieces that look similar, but I might have to watch it some more to be sure one way or the other. :wink:

Reactions: Eddie Christie

burrlaburr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To answer the legitimacy question, the board from which I found the link also had a post that featured 5 or 6 images from Jeff's Instagram account that were taken on the same couch, with the same throw over the back and the same cabinet on the left. You can briefly see his face in the video, but the other photos really seal the deal.

thom_green2003

Admired Member
Media
To answer the legitimacy question, the board from which I found the link also had a post that featured 5 or 6 images from Jeff's Instagram account that were taken on the same couch, with the same throw over the back and the same cabinet on the left. You can briefly see his face in the video, but the other photos really seal the deal.
Yes, brief glimpses of face at about 7:30.

gusmq

Cherished Member
Media

Can you post please those couch pics?

Thanks !!!!!!!

Reactions: Eddie Christie

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nice job! That's the kind of comparative proof I like to see. :fing02:

marcus13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One more question, did he do it for money or just it's fun for him? Ryan Daharsh is also very hot but he seemed to be shy to show a lot :)

Reactions: mikey2004

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is the kind of guy I just keep oogling ... it's almost embarrassing. Picked up a lot more pics of him in my "feeding frenzy." Here are a few .... (And BTW, thanks for the kind words...much appreciated!)

Thanks Rico! He is soo hot and what a great averaged sized cock. Very sexy.