Former bedwetter Biggin' reports Sen. Byrd hospitalized.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just wanted to point out some hypocrisy some are so fond of hearing about.

you know, youre right. why have to think about real issues like a democrat pro-segregation former klansman when there are are penises to look at?

sorry , my mistake.

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This poor man is in the hospital, possibly on his death bed! It is extremely tactless and rude to bring up his KKK ties. Tactless, even for you!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

you know, youre right. why have to think about real issues like a democrat pro-segregation former klansman when there are are penises to look at?

sorry , my mistake.

Biggin' the real problem is you don't know your audience. As the many 'I hate Hillary' or 'I hate Barack' threads can attest to, people here love to discuss politics. What they don't love is the kind of unsubstantiated, tabloidesque junk you repeatedly post.

If you want to start an intelligent discussion about the election then by all means go right ahead. But don't quote some jacked up blog by some unknown, mediocre, Republican blogger and expect people to get their hackles up. It's just not gonna happen. Try reading a real newspaper, weekly news magazine, or news site and for heavens sake stay away from FoxNEWS.

FWIW: It is my opinion and only my opinion that US Snooze & World Distort is often not much better than Fox.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biggin' the real problem is you don't know your audience. As the many 'I hate Hillary' or 'I hate Barack' threads can attest to, people here love to discuss politics. What they don't love is the kind of unsubstantiated, tabloidesque junk you repeatedly post.

If you want to start an intelligent discussion about the election then by all means go right ahead. But don't quote some jacked up blog by some unknown, mediocre, Republican blogger and expect people to get their hackles up. It's just not gonna happen. Try reading a real newspaper, weekly news magazine, or news site and for heavens sake stay away from FoxNEWS.

FWIW: It is my opinion and only my opinion that US Snooze & World Distort is often not much better than Fox.

DId I ever tell you that your avatar fits your perfectly. I can imagine your sassy avatar speaking when I read your spicey comebacks. It always makes me crack up laughing. This was a good one, by the way.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Biggin', I bet you can't go 24 hours without making a post that is politically related. :tongue:

Likewise njqt... pot calling the kettle... nevermind.

EDIT: NJQT... you are one the BIGGEST "poke the stick in the hive" posters of LSPG of all-time....

Last edited:

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK. I'll be looking for you in a few months. Move to south carolina, and vote for Byrd. Lincoln was a Republican, by the way. Made people like him able to do this type of stuff. and i think its great.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This poor man is in the hospital, possibly on his death bed! It is extremely tactless and rude to bring up his KKK ties. Tactless, even for you!!!

and people can say bush is Hitler, and maybe thats fine with you. My remarks are miniscule compared to that ignorant crap.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Damn! :eek: When Jacknapier calls you out like that you know you are seriously wrong.

QFT! ---->
http://www.lpsg.org/1493568-post47.html
My prayers are with the Kennedy family and Senator Kennedy at this time. Yes, he has made mistakes in his life. Yes, many of us know or have heard some rather disturbing things about his father's behavior. The man is dying, on the most basic level I feel compassion for him regardless of mistakes that have been made in his life. WHen we get to the end of our lives do all of us want others to slam us in the face with things that happened 40 years before? *SNIP*

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

and im not looking for approval or acceptance of an audience over my opinion, say, like posting pics of my dick for approval. Your exposed to a different opinion now, and its like your in shock..I havent REPEATEDLY posted this or those blogs as often as you state either, it was ONE (or 2 ) POSTS. get over yourself, and then maybe YOU can can deal with yourself instead of seeking others approval....something that i am not expecting from "approve of my pics" people like you.

D_Cyprius Slapwilly

Experimental Member
Media

sorry , my mistake.
Hypocrisy? This isn't news or hypocrisy, Biggin. The Democratic party used to rule the south, and it was a much different party back in Byrd's time. Almost all Southern Democrats were segregationists until the 1950's when that started to shift. But before that, Southern Democrats got so fed up with the party over Civil Rights that they broke away from it and formed the Dixiecrat party. So it's not surprising at all that a 90-year-old Democrat from West Virginia (one of the most racist states in the nation with no significant African American population to balance it out) would have been a former Klan member.

It's only "hypocrisy" because you don't know any history.