Former lovers reunited...

Lake Racer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A divorced couple who never lost their passion for one another, reunite after years apart....

Like Two Born Again Virgins
It's four thirty-eight. I can barely contain my excitement. You must be close by now. I can't sit still. I keep going to my front door, peering through the curtains only to return to the couch to try to distract myself with the TV. My pants are wet, slimy with pre-come. My pulse rate must be about 120, my breathing shallow, rapid. Can I stand this any longer?

And then you are there, opening my door and stepping inside to close it behind you. The waiting is over. With our eyes glued to each other, we cross the room to meet and embrace. Mmm..... the first kiss. No need for cautious preliminaries. Our passion for one another erupts immediately in the feverishness of our searching mouths and tongues.

I've asked you to wear no underthings and I can tell immediately that you have granted my request. Your breasts are free, unencumbered and awaiting my touch. As my hands roam your body I find no bump where a panty line would be. I pass my hand over the place where your thighs meet and imagine the glorious wetness that awaits me there.

I feel torn between going slowly, taking time to caress every inch of you, and racing ahead to tear into you. I think "The hell with it. We'll have plenty of time for slow tenderness later."

I kneel to untie and remove your shoes. Then, still on my knees, I run both hands up the insides of you thighs, stopping at the top with my thumbs in your crotch. I massage you there for a moment, but this is not enough for either of us.

Gazing into your eyes, I reach for the waistband of your satin sweatpants and pull them slowly and smoothly over your bottom and down your legs. Breaking eye contact, I look straight ahead at your mound. I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of your inner labia as you lift your feet one at a time to step out of your pants.

Oh sweetheart, I must take in your woman scent before I go crazy. Moving forward I kiss your thighs, then tummy and move down to nestle my face in your beautiful tan pubic hair. Once there, I inhale deeply, enjoying the wonderful musky aroma of your femaleness.

Without removing my face, I bring my hand up the back of your left thigh on the inside. You move your feet apart allowing me better access. With my finger tips, I trace the crease from front to back where your thigh ends and you pubic area begins. Then I bring my fingers forward, down the middle, through your hair, lightly brushing your lips. Back and forth a few times and finally from back to front but with just enough pressure to barely part your lips. I'm not surprised to find them already moist, tiny droplets glistening in the sparse hair along your cleft.

As I stand, I cup my hand, applying gentle, firm pressure between your legs. My right hand lifts the front of your blouse as my tongue leaves a trail of wetness up your tummy. I'm slightly frustrated because your shirt is still between us.

You sigh and whimper as I must remove my hand from below to deal with your buttons. I lift your arms over your head, then slide my hands under your shirt to lightly caress your tummy and both breasts in that gentle teasing way. Then I move my hands to lightly tickle your arm pits. From there, I lightly drag my fingernails to your shoulder blades and then down your sides. Now I lift the shirt over your head and step back to see you there, naked at last before me. I can see the overwhelming desire in you gushing from every pore. I feel honored and flattered being wanted so badly.

Stepping forward we embrace to kiss again. This time it's your hands that do the wandering. You slide them up my belly and over my chest running your fingers through the hair they find there. You pause with your palms on my ribs while you tease my nipples with your thumbs. They stiffen immediately in response to your touch. Next, you send your right hand down my tummy and into my pants. You're thrilled to find I'm not wearing underwear either. My tight curls meet your fingertips as your hand descends. And there it is. Your fingertips encounter my hardness. Starting at its base, you lightly trace it's full length along the top with two fingers. You can feel the veins, the remnants of my foreskin and ridge of my glans standing out from the rest. When you reach the tip, your finger becomes moistened by the leakage you find there. With your fingertip, you spread the slippery fluid in small circles around the opening of my urethra, finally pressing your finger into the opening to gently massage the ultra sensitive flesh just inside. All of this sends tingles and little electric shocks through my body.

Now, you encircle my penis loosely with your entire hand and begin to slowly stroke it's length from tip to base. Your fingers and thumb can barely meet around its circumference. When you reach the base, you maintain contact with your thumb and three fingers as you extend your index finger to gently prod my scrotum.

My knees are quivering a bit as you move your hand to tenderly cup and knead my scrotum. Then, sensing what I need, you grasp my erection and apply a moderate squeeze. I tighten the muscles in my groin causing it to swell further and move upward in your hand. I move forward to kiss you again as you release your grip and remove your hand. As we break this latest mingling of our lips and tongues I am aware that I want to feel my skin on yours. I ask "Please undress me?".

You grasp my shirt and pull it quickly over my head and toss it aside. I hold my hands over my head to expose the sensitive skin of my sides to your touch. Nuzzling my neck, you tease the skin from my armpits to my waist. Then you begin to slowly kiss your way down my body. From my neck you move to my shoulder. You catch the distinct male aroma from my underarm that is uniquely me. On to my chest where you pause to nibble, suck and lick both my nipples. Down to my navel where you stop to insert your tongue for a moment.

Hooking your fingers in my waistband, you pull back your face to watch my penis emerge. You can see its firm outline under the clinging fabric. Tugging downward from the sides, you let the elastic band force my erection downward. You can see the exposed base, the elastic band sliding down toward the tip where it catches on the rim just before it pops free, bobbing up and down before your eyes. It's just as you remember. Almost eight inches long, fat and rigid with that familiar banana bend from left to right.

Letting my pants fall to my ankles, you can wait no longer. You bring you mouth to me while breathing in my musky aroma. You lips slide wetly along the side of my erection from tip to base and then back along the underside with the flat of your tongue. As your tongue reaches it's tip, my penis jerks involuntarily tapping your cheek and nose as it comes back down. There is a wet spot where it touched your face.

You reach out to tenderly grasp and steady it. As you take hold, you see another large droplet emerge from the opening. Moving swiftly forward, you catch the droplet on your tongue and pause a moment to savor it's sweet saltiness. Waiting no longer, you engulf the head in your mouth swirling your tongue all about the sensitive underside. Your cheeks draw in as you apply suction, rewarding you with more of the succulent nectar.
My knees are weak and I touch you below your jaw with both hands imploring you to stand again. Reluctantly you arise to embrace me anew as I step from my pants and kick them off to land somewhere across the room.

At long last we are both nude, standing, kissing with urgent passion until we run out of breath. Taking your hand in mine, I lead you behind the couch for support. Then, with you facing the back of it, I step behind you. I ask you to lift your right leg and place your knee on the back of the couch exposing your vulva to my advance. Kissing your shoulder, I reach around you to cup your breasts. Then, as I begin to roll your nipples between my fingers, I press my hips forward, causing my turgid penis to pass between your cheeks, sliding easily across your drenched vulva until my abdomen comes to rest against your bottom.

There are too many luscious sensations to count. The skin of my chest and belly against your back and butt. My hands kneading your breasts. And of course, my penis rubbing slowly back and forth between your legs as we gently rock our hips. "Enough of this" I whisper as I pull away, "Let's move to the bedroom."

I follow you down the hall and hesitate in the doorway to watch you get onto my bed. I want to have a good view as you raise your leg to climb on. Knowing I'm watching, you take care to open and expose your pussy to my view. You climb onto the bed and come to rest diagonally, three quarters on your belly with your right leg straight and your left knee pulled up high.

Lake Racer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After hesitating a moment to take in this glorious scene, I move to join you. I tease the sole of you right foot with back of my nails as I bend to kiss the back of your knee. While my left hand traces its way up the back of your left thigh, my tongue leaves a wet trail up the back of your right. Where they meet, my mouth nibbles your bottom as I place my open palm over the vestibule of your vagina with my fingers cupping up to your mound. As I apply pressure, you force your hips down pressing against my hand. You moan deeply as the pressure provides some temporary relief from the sweet agony of anticipation.

My palm comes away leaving my fingertips as the only contact. With two fingers I trace the outer edges of your womanhood from above your clit to the perineum. Back and forth I slide them, drawing closer to center with each pass. At last both fingers slide past your clitoris, one on each side. I pause to gently stroke you there several times. Then I slide my middle finger back, inserting it to just the first small knuckle, I run it in a circle around and around your opening. A three fingered pass up and over your clit, and then back to slowly slide two fingers as deeply into your vagina as they will go. Holding them deep inside you, I flex and curl my fingers searching every nook, fold and bump within you. I marvel at the textures. You're entire inside is flooded. Some places are silky smooth, while others are rough and bumpy. What a miracle the female sex organ is.

Your breathing much faster now. I hear you whimpering, moaning and panting as you begin to buck you hips. Reluctantly I slow my fingers and prepare to remove them. I miss your lips and it's time we move ahead. You groan in mild protest as I slowly withdraw my hand. Bringing it to my face, I spread your juices on my upper lip and flaring nostrils. Oh the scent of you is intoxicating.

Now I pull away making room for you as you roll onto your back. Taking my place beside you, I pull your left knee up onto my thighs so that now your legs are spread wide, exposing your center to any advance I care to make. I lean in to kiss you. This time our tongues meet first, fencing until our lips come together to quell the clash. My left hand cups your right breast as the passion of this kiss grows. With our mouths still locked together, I slip my hand from your breast, down again to your vulva. Once there I again probe your depths, this time seeking out that wonderful place know as the "G-spot." Kissing you all the while, I probe, rub and prod you into an absolute frenzy. Slowing, I think it's time to move on to the main event.

I move above you, between your pulled up knees, to rest my full torso on yours. We embrace circling our arms about each other. With my head turned to the side, I rest my face between you breasts, taking a moment to breathe and relax. The warmth of your body and the scent of you are so familiar, so comforting. I breathe a great sigh of contentment. It's wonderful to touch you and be touched by you again. I take a moment to nuzzle and suck on your right nipple before I move up to kiss you. Our mouths meet wide open as our tongues dance together. Not gently, but forcefully and with great passion as the urgency of our situation returns.
As we kiss deeply, passionately, I become aware of my penis trapped between us. The underside of my stiff shaft is nestled in your pubic hair, my scrotum resting in your fully open and exposed vulva. I begin to grind my pelvis into yours. The pressure exerted on my trapped penis is exquisite. It fills my groin and upper thighs with warm feelings of satisfaction and great need simultaneously. My sense of urgency is heightened yet further.

You roll your hips back, placing my shaft along your cleft. Your hips begin to undulate. We break our kiss for the moment as the greater need of our loins takes precedence. The incredible moistness of your vulva lubricates us both as you rub your clitoris against my erection. I lift some of my weight to allow my hardness to slide deliciously over your clit. Now I slide the head down your slit to your opening. You moan deeply with anticipation hoping the moment has arrived. But not yet my darling. Our passion is boiling, but to prolong the divine torture a bit further will only make the final release that much better.

We kiss again as I probe only the outer half-inch of your vagina. Moving my hips circularly, I seek to bathe the head of my penis in your juices. You try pressing your hips upward to engulf me, but I won't allow it. I shift the angle of my penis so that it will not enter you, and thrust forward gently so that the head slides slowly up your slit, nudging, rubbing and sliding across your clitoris all in one motion. Then I drag it back across you and down to your opening again. Mmmm.... so delicious. I do it again. Two more times and then I pause to apply pressure to your clitoris with the base of my shaft. We kiss deeply again and then I move back to your opening. I plead with you not to take me, but to allow me to deflower you in my own way. Reluctantly you agree, begging me not to make you wait too much longer. With our pact made, I proceed. My penis is rigid and throbbing as I press forward, the glans expanding your outer opening. We can feel you give to accommodate me. Then as the head passes into you, we can feel the outermost ring of your vagina contract behind the ridge around my glans. The electric prickly sensations fill our loins adding to the fury of the building volcano. I withdraw, but without losing contact. Then I push forward again, this time going slightly deeper, but still only about an inch and a half. You think I'm still teasing you, but I'm not. I want to be sure we are both completely wet so that when I plunge into you, I will slide in smoothly and effortlessly.

I withdraw again this time pausing to kiss you. To kiss the virgin you for the last time. You see my sweet, our time has arrived. Our lips meet as we kiss with great passion and, a wonderful tenderness as we say goodbye to six years of lonely, empty wanting. I ask if you are ready, but of course I know the answer.

My penis has never lost contact with your opening and now I am poised above you ready penetrate your very soul, driving out the wanting we have known for so long.

And now is the moment. I press forward, sending my heart, soul and of course my turgid penis into your depths. The entire length and width of your vagina expands to receive me. Oh the joy, the utter relief as we sigh and groan together in release.

Our mouths meet again. Tenderly at first, then with growing passion our tongues entwine and celebrate our rejoining. Lip nibbling, tongue probing wet kisses. Utter joy and excitement.

But we are far from finished. I can feel myself inside you. The velvety smooth cylinder of your womanhood bringing and holding me so near to you. I begin to move. Slowly at first, pulling back to your very entrance. Then plunging into you again at about 2 inches per second. Slow deliberate thrusts. I want to feel every centimeter of the smooth wet bumps of your insides gliding over my shaft. Do you feel it love? Your insides expanding and contracting as my girth advances and recedes. You move with me. We automatically find perfect harmony in our rhythm as we always have. Do you remember love? We rock together in perfect unison.
How long has it been? It feels like hours and yet it's been only seconds. You're gasping and crying out your passion as we quicken our pace. I wish this first encounter could last all night but that is not going to happen. I'm completely caught up in the joy of it all and I don't believe I'll last much longer. The warmth of you, all of you, inside and out is too overwhelming. I can feel the tension building in my loins. The eruption is imminent. I cry out to you "Darling, please hold me!". I want to be as near to you as possible, even part of you.

My penis expands to its absolute limit as climax consumes me. Starting from my toes, I erupt inside you convulsing with waves and waves of excruciating pleasure as the dam bursts, spilling forth its contents. Long held, pent up emotion spills forth as well. Joy, love and elation to name but a few. Is it the same for you my dear?

The annoying "just after" sensitivity in the head of my penis forces me to grind to a halt. I stretch out my full length upon you to rest and enjoy the sensations throughout my body. I kiss you, gently, tenderly, and thank you for being with me.

My sensitivity is passing. I'm still about 80 percent hard and I begin to move within you once more. You're coming down to earth yourself and enjoy the renewed stimulation. Our mingled fluids begin to seep out of you wetting us both. Once I disliked that feeling, but today, I revel in the slippery sloppiness of our joining.

I'm shrinking now, withering away to a nub. But we are inspired by the knowledge that we'll be together for four days, and it's been only twenty minutes since you arrived.

Please critique.