Former Lurker emerges after 2 years with questions

growinsteady: Greetings everyone.....
Let me start by saying that i have been a lurker on this site for 1 1/2 - 2 years. I am finally deciding to post because i thought that just by reading other people's posts it would answer my questions, but it has not...so, here it goes. First, a little more about me...I'm 19, turning 20 in a week that is why i'm writing now. I'm fairly short at 5'6 with a decent build that i'm steadly bulking up....currently i weigh about 135-140. Now, to my dick...now i chose this name for this board on purpose because ever since i was at LEAST 14 years old i have been growin steady year after year. I've noticed that most people on this board fall into two catagories...either you grew real fast when you were younger...or you were a late bloomer and basically ripped your pants off. I fall into neither of these catagories. Around my 14th b-day i measured my dick, like every kid does. I was 4 inch hard, which i was very depressed by because i went online..i knew that average was 6 inchs. So, that was depressing. At age 15 i was 5 inchs, and at age 16 i was 6 inchs. I have grown consitantly one inch a year for the last 6-7 years without fail. I'm coming up on my 20th b-day, and last saturday i measure.....I CRACKED THE 10 INCH MARK!!! Now, this was somewhat expected and somewhat not. Every year since my 18th (when i was 8 inchs long) i have been expecting the growth to stop. I don't come from a very hung family.So, when i turned 19 (and thus, 9 inchs) I really expected the growth to stop. Although, like so many, i secretly didn't want the growing to stop i wanted more and more! So, here i am one year later and another inch in the pants. And, i am now asking myself...how much more is there?...will i really reach 11,12,...13 inchs?!?!?!?! As much as i might have wanted that couple years ago, i don't think I want that big now (no offense to those of you that do have that big or more.) I just don't think it is for me...sex will start being a problem, etc, etc. My girth followed the same pattern...at age 14 i was 4 inch around...age 15 = 5 inchs around, age 16 = 6 inchs around. And, that is where it stopped...i haven't fattened up any more. So, as it stands I have a 10 x 6 inch dick that is growin steady to no apparent end. My question to all of you is, have any of you or do you know anyone that has had something similar happen?...I'm sure i will have many more follow-up questions, but i will wait to post them until i hear some responses. Also, Just so you guys know...seeing as i'm 19 years old i am posting this in both the meet and greet and young and hung forums..so, please don't get confused. Thank you for your time, thoughts, and insight. =)

growinsteady: Hi, John.....this might seem like a stupid question, but is that your pic and if it is, how big are you exactly?

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
growin,

no it's not my pic. it's just an avatar. i made a decision a long time ago to not post pics. i have never not had them used by someone else eventually.

john

dark_moon:
Originally posted by growinsteady@Sep 27 2004, 05:43 PM
Greetings everyone.....
Let me start by saying that i have been a lurker on this site for 1 1/2 - 2 years. I am finally deciding to post because i thought that just by reading other people's posts it would answer my questions, but it has not...so, here it goes. First, a little more about me...I'm 19, turning 20 in a week that is why i'm writing now. I'm fairly short at 5'6 with a decent build that i'm steadly bulking up....currently i weigh about 135-140. Now, to my dick...now i chose this name for this board on purpose because ever since i was at LEAST 14 years old i have been growin steady year after year. I've noticed that most people on this board fall into two catagories...either you grew real fast when you were younger...or you were a late bloomer and basically ripped your pants off. I fall into neither of these catagories. Around my 14th b-day i measured my dick, like every kid does. I was 4 inch hard, which i was very depressed by because i went online..i knew that average was 6 inchs. So, that was depressing. At age 15 i was 5 inchs, and at age 16 i was 6 inchs. I have grown consitantly one inch a year for the last 6-7 years without fail. I'm coming up on my 20th b-day, and last saturday i measure.....I CRACKED THE 10 INCH MARK!!! Now, this was somewhat expected and somewhat not. Every year since my 18th (when i was 8 inchs long) i have been expecting the growth to stop. I don't come from a very hung family.So, when i turned 19 (and thus, 9 inchs) I really expected the growth to stop. Although, like so many, i secretly didn't want the growing to stop i wanted more and more! So, here i am one year later and another inch in the pants. And, i am now asking myself...how much more is there?...will i really reach 11,12,...13 inchs?!?!?!?! As much as i might have wanted that couple years ago, i don't think I want that big now (no offense to those of you that do have that big or more.) I just don't think it is for me...sex will start being a problem, etc, etc. My girth followed the same pattern...at age 14 i was 4 inch around...age 15 = 5 inchs around, age 16 = 6 inchs around. And, that is where it stopped...i haven't fattened up any more. So, as it stands I have a 10 x 6 inch dick that is growin steady to no apparent end. My question to all of you is, have any of you or do you know anyone that has had something similar happen?...I'm sure i will have many more follow-up questions, but i will wait to post them until i hear some responses. Also, Just so you guys know...seeing as i'm 19 years old i am posting this in both the meet and greet and young and hung forums..so, please don't get confused. Thank you for your time, thoughts, and insight. =)
[post=257650]Quoted post[/post]​

I hate to give you more anxt about this, but it can stop growing and then later in life grow some more. My best friend was large to begin with. Had always used large size condoms. Recently he bought condoms for the first time in about a year and found that they were considerably too tight. He had to go to the Magnum XL. He is 45.

He had a theary on this though. He thought it was because he had started a new weight training diet, and that the extra girth was because he was better hydrated. I laughed at that at first. But then it occured to me that a former boyfriend of mine would sometimes seem less thick after he had been on a drinking binge...probly dehydrated. So maybe my friend was right.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Hi growinsteady, and welcome. The growth spurt that happens in puberty is brought about by the hormone dihydrotestosterone, which causes cells to divide. That hormone stays around for the rest of your life, but the penis normally stops growing after a while, because some other hormone, unknown but believed to be produced from testosterone or dihydrotestosterone, blocks the effect on cell division. This doesn't happen with prostate tissue, which keeps growing slowly throughout life.

There is therefore always the possibility that the "stop growth" mechanism may not work well for an individual. Certainly you have already had a much longer pubertal growth period than most; however, it is not unknown. Most guys who were still growing in their late teens do seem to slow down and stop in their early twenties, so we may hope this will also happen to you.

TripodMillenium: You think he should check with a Urologist and see if it is penile hypertrophy?... It sounds like a possibility with the consistent but slow growth..... constant, unchanging rate and all....

D

deleted111

Welcome to the group.

My own history in size is somewhat similar to yours. I was 8" in 7th grade.
I was always big but it just started growing and didnt stop until just a few years ago.
I'm 13.6x7.4 hard and 10x6.5 soft.

Not saying this will happen to you but its possible.
I'm 25 now.

Nobody here can probably help you with this as its going to depend on your body where you stop at but it appears to me you will probably hit 11" and maybe level off around that size but then again you might not.

Nate