Former NM State Police Officer Bert Lopez

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read that they parked near an isolated gate to a ranch, and the security surveillance camera was prompted to switch on and record because of motion detection sensors.

I can imagine Ren's voice doing the play by play narration on this.

Last edited:

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just goes to show BIG brother is ALWAYS watching :mad:

Well, they were on government property when this happened. No one should be surprised it got filmed.

I know him from high school. He's not a bad looking guy at all. He used to be way scrawnier and a little goofy looking back then but he was a cool dude. He's bulked up and matured nicely. I didn't know he was a state cop until this story broke a couple of weeks ago.

caldron

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw this images a while ago (like days, not months). But then, they didn't have an ID on the guy. The story is, there had been a lot of vandalism in the area so they set up cameras to catch it. They caught far more than they bargained for, apparently :)

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
NM has TONS of HOTTIE State Patrolmen. I speak with experience. I know a few from working with them and have met too many to count over the years.

Quick story...There is this cute stud stater that I got to know last year after we got burglarized. He came to take the report and before he left I gave him my business card. Lo and behold, I got an email from him a couple of days later asking me to come by the station with a written statement on a Saturday morning. They caught the guy that broke in red handed with my stuff (someone I knew) and he wanted the statement and to talk a bit more. According to this Studly Officer, he was trying to make a stronger case against the guy and I wanted to help out so I agreed and went. When I get there, he's all small talk and asking me questions that have nothing to do with the case. Not that I minded. The dude is really cute and he was flirting big time, sadly nothing happened though there was sexual tension.

What really excited me though was a couple of weeks later my room mate bumped into this Stater at the grocery store and (according to my friend) he was all chatty and asked my friend to relay a message to me asking to call him because he wanted to talk some more. He could very well have talked to my room mate too but for whatever reason he wanted to talk to me. Unfortunately, my idiot room mate forgot and didn't tell me until like a month afterward!! I haven't seen or heard from the cute cop since. :frown1:

B_Mauvamor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reminds me of the last 2 times I had passonate sex with a cop. Such nice memories. Aw!
Officer Lopez should try with a guy next time, he'd have much more fun... especially if the guy's me, lol! :wink: