Former Rep. Chris Lee

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While I agree that a married man should not be seeking out women on Craigslist, I have to say that there is something pretty skanky about a woman who posts an ad seeking male companionship and then forwards the response to a gossip website. Just so I am clear, no issue with posting a personal ad, its just taking a response and forwarding it to Gawker because you have decided you aren't interested.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While I agree that a married man should not be seeking out women on Craigslist, I have to say that there is something pretty skanky about a woman who posts an ad seeking male companionship and then forwards the response to a gossip website. Just so I am clear, no issue with posting a personal ad, its just taking a response and forwarding it to Gawker because you have decided you aren't interested.

she forwarded it to gawker because she determined, on her own, that he was a married man and elected official (he looked familiar to her so she did her research). he trumpets family values and his voting record proves this. he made the idiotic mistake of responding to the ad with the same e-mail he used to communicate with family, friends, colleagues and run his facebook account so it's his own fault. when you're a married, elected official...don't troll craigslist for sex. unless it's a part of your platform, then what do people have to hold you accountable for? :rolleyes: lol

it's that easy.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This story is just so funny. Yet another GOP lawmaker who blathers on about values is found to have questionable values himself. And he's dumb enough to get caught in such an obvious way. And he's busy on craigslist instead of busy doing the people's business.

And, I find it hysterical that he resigned IMMEDIATELY, such that by the time most Americans heard anything about this story he had already quit. If Sen. Kyl and President Clinton didn't quit for admitting to having affairs and lying about it (to say nothing of Sen Craig, why does this guy have to quit for posting a shirtless picture?

And I also have to say, DAMN boy...I hope I look that good shirtless when I'm 46!!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I found most shocking is that he sent it to a FEMALE! Most of these "Family Values", "Sanctity Of Marriage" Republicans only go looking for barely-legal twink boys.

D_Aita_Fallis

1st Like
Media
the us sucks and i'm an american. i just hate how little things like this are made to be such a big deal when they really aren't. so what he took his shirt off. not like he was super old, wrinkly, and NAKED. way to go United States!

Nychungguy

Sexy Member
Media
wouldn't life be wonderful in the U.S. without ANY Republicans and THE END of the Republican party???? Such scary psychos-----most of them totally uneducated.

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
the us sucks and i'm an american. i just hate how little things like this are made to be such a big deal when they really aren't. so what he took his shirt off. not like he was super old, wrinkly, and NAKED. way to go United States!

While I agree with your sentiment that Americans tend to be overly puritan when it comes to sex and so-called sex scandals, the issue here is not that the former congressman should be shamed for having extramarital sex (although cheating on your partner is a pretty shitty thing to do if you are supposedly in a monogamous relationship). The issue is that he is a member of the GOP, and espouses their right-wing views concerning family values, the sanctity of marriage, and probably is against things such as gay marriage and abortion rights. He's a hypocrite who, like so many others who have come before him, cannot live up to the standards fundies like him set for the rest of us. THAT is why he should be shamed, and rightfully so. You know what they say: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What I found most shocking is that he sent it to a FEMALE! Most of these "Family Values", "Sanctity Of Marriage" Republicans only go looking for barely-legal twink boys.

:biggrin1:

ZipperRipper said:
While I agree with your sentiment that Americans tend to be overly puritan when it comes to sex and so-called sex scandals, the issue here is not that the former congressman should be shamed for having extramarital sex (although cheating on your partner is a pretty shitty thing to do if you are supposedly in a monogamous relationship). The issue is that he is a member of the GOP, and espouses their right-wing views concerning family values, the sanctity of marriage, and probably is against things such as gay marriage and abortion rights. He's a hypocrite who, like so many others who have come before him, cannot live up to the standards fundies like him set for the rest of us. THAT is why he should be shamed, and rightfully so. You know what they say: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

You hit the nail right on the head.

Last edited: