Formula 1 Drivers

ruskie2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey... this is my first post, so not sure if this topic has been around at all.
Yesterday I watched the end of the F1 grand prix - and they showed a couple minutes of Lewis Hamilton, Heikki Kovalainen and Kimi Raikkonen talking after the race before going up to the podium. Now, nothing could be seen in terms of 'packages', but OMF these guys are hot!!! Anyone got any info / sneeky pics of some of these guys?

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
F1 drivers are some of the fittest athletes around. They withstand up to 5 G's braking into a turn, and lots of lateral G's too. Their necks are as thick as a bull's. They tend to be short in stature, but I also wonder what they look like underneath those race suits1

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey... this is my first post, so not sure if this topic has been around at all.
Yesterday I watched the end of the F1 grand prix - and they showed a couple minutes of Lewis Hamilton, Heikki Kovalainen and Kimi Raikkonen talking after the race before going up to the podium. Now, nothing could be seen in terms of 'packages', but OMF these guys are hot!!! Anyone got any info / sneeky pics of some of these guys?

The fellow-Finn Kovalainen doesn't show a bulge, but he's a nice guy, and a cute blond:) - Kimi Raikkonen (also famous for not being able to utter an understandable single work in interviews, or speaking aloud at all for that matter) has a steady girlfriend, a Finnish model of so-so/ok looks who hasn't yet presented much public brain-activity.

But here are a few links to pics of Kovalainen, smily & winning boy-quality:)

black-tie w a girl(friend)

photobucket.com/albums/b360/kikyo_inverse/Heikki%20Kovalainen/LAT2005120573740_PVW.jpg

or here, more pics w same girl

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...hl=fi&lr=lang_fi&client=safari&rls=fi-fi&sa=N

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Kimi Raikkonen (also famous for not being able to utter an understandable single work in interviews, or speaking aloud at all for that matter)

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks so. He has to be the dullest man in sport. I can hardly stay awake during press conferences when he's droning on in his monotone drawl.

BrynB

Experimental Member
Media
Raikkonen supposedly got drunk in a nightclub and had to be asked by the management to stop waving his penis at the serving girls.

Hamilton habitually grabs a big handful of his crotch and lifts upward when he's stepping into his car. I can only presume he has low hanging testicles and he's making sure they're not trapped between his thighs when he's wedged into the cockpit.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once tried to squeeze into a mock up of a F1 cockpit, at a car museum, and it was not a pretty sight. I had to turn hips up some. I could neither straighten my legs nor lean back all the way. The awkward position meant that my boyfriend had to help me get out of it as our girlfriend stood by laughing and holding our son back from trying to get in with me.

Obviously those guys aren't 6'8" tall and weigh less than 265 pounds.

My son fit in nicely and probably will for a few more years (21 months, 36" tall, 33 lbs.). I don't see F1 driving in his future.

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
F1 drivers are small men by default as every pound they carry hurts the performance of the car, only a couple of the guys are over 6 feet tall so I doubt that many of them are well endowed :confused: but when you make 10-30 million dollars a year plus endorsements, you gain an inch for every ten million you earn:rolleyes::laughing: